I feel that I was wrongly approached on private property, by a police officer, and now im on probation for 12 months...

I feel that I was wrongly approached on private property, by a police officer, and now im on probation for 12 months, for 20$ worth of weed. Give me ideas to get back at the officer anonymously.

find his home address and send him a thank you card for setting you on the straight path

Turn your life around and do better than he ever has.

If he has a daughter as cute as your pic pick her up and fuck her.
Cops daughters usually secretly like "bad boys"

[2]

find out who his wife is and have sex with her. but here's the kicker: do it even if she doesn't want to!

I like it :) good idea

Yeah, turn to God and wave at him from Heaven

lmao NOW were talkin :)

Find three pigs and paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on it

was it YOUR private property? if not, youre fucked

well it was a shopping center, but it was night time, i was parked in tons of other cars, my vehicle was not on, windows were up, and he just approached me. my lawyer said its a "voluntary interaction"
can u believe that bullshit? like ya cant wait to talk to the piggies who clearly dont want to help me. only hurt me.

stop whining about being low hanging fruit for sitting there with your foot flashing the brake lights for i will bet longer than a meal brake

on what?, what is it?

WHUT?

Officer J. E. Bott is in the middle. he is a DICK. Getting people hemmed up for a fucking dime bag. suck a dick officer BOtt

Well, hanging out in malls with your car off amongst other cars is what druggies and dealers do, so probable cause in my book.

In a related note, weed should be legal everywhere by now, sucks you live in a state it is not, when it is it wont even be retroactive.

Kek that's one of my all time favorites

/Spaz thread/

Non kunt in hear maks eny sense

fucking up a stakeout

LMAO why would you be a police officer in 2018? Does he know im a Sup Forums god? I should swat his fucking house and see how he likes it

t
this one is common knowledge by now, release 3 pigs with the number 4, no one will know how many to look for....

Do you live in the States?, if so, stop whining like a little bitch and shoot that cunt. I mean, whats the point of having all those guns if you little girls ain't gonna use them?. Man up and shoot that piggy wig.

Good idea,It usually takes a crane to get them out

You won't do anything because you're a weak piece of shit, A far superior man with a career family, hot wife and far more money than you will ever earn put you in your place and the only thing you can do in retaliation is fantasize about revenge with a bunch of equally pathetic wankers online.
Even if you tried to have sex with his daughter or wife you would no doubt get the shit beat out of you or shit by them because you are too fucking weak and stupid to be able to go through with it.
Just beat off to your dumb fucking fantasies of revenge, pay your fines, do the probation and get on with your shitty fucking pathetic life.

Fuck up your local donut shop?

harsh, but true

says the equally pathetic wanker online lol u mad?

different user here. have lived in co all my life. smoked weed a lot highschool/college before it was legal. sadly had to stop smoking about that time for reasons. have smoked maybe 5 times in the past several years

this situations fucking redundant and now you want to get in more trouble. fuck the USA and fuck you too OP

This

a parking lot is a public place y ou dumb shit. yes its private property but its open to the public and the cop has every right to walk up to random people in it to talk with them, just as you have the same right. maybe instead of being a retard and opening your window while blowing a huge cloud of pot smoke, you should have just started your car and driven away

malls all have signs that say NO LOITERING as well, to prevent degenerates like you from just hanging out and getting wasted

Point?

sorry Sup Forumsro, but you have no case at all.

Did you consent to a search in any way, or was the weed in plain view?

If the weed was in a "container" in your car, and the officer suspected it contained contraband, it was a lawful search/seizure.

The officer was allowed to approach you in the manner you described. It's considered a "terry stop" in the US where you are informally asked questions after an officer approaches you pursuant to them having a reasonable suspicion that you're doing something wrong.

Smelling weed or something elevates the reasonable suspicion to probable cause and now he can search you.

Long story short my dude, It's just a weed charge and I understand it sucks right at the moment, but you need to stop. All of my friends, including ones that had a ton of potential are all losers now because weed ruined their lives. Weed eventually became the most important thing to them or it lead them to engage in other shit activities and stop caring about important things in life (stuff that isn't easy or convenient to do).

Weed smokers will tell you it's bullshit and weed is this magical herb from the heavens that cures everything and helps you relax-- it's bullshit. It'll eventually ruin your life or substantially set you back.

>Implying a Cop will make lots of money
>Implying Cop didn't become a cop because of wild insecurities and opportunity to bully people for a living

My nigga, you sounds like a cop.