Updated scorecard edition

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/2015/11/why-people-keep-saying-thats-what-the-terrorists-want
youtube.com/watch?v=TPHJqLtHR8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WALLAHI

#PrayForLondon

RELIGION OF PEACE
I HAVE SOME MUSLIM MATES AND THEY'RE FINE!

Mohammed was the antichrist

piss be upon him the nonce pigfucker

In central London, and I need to pop to the shops. If I don't make it back, thanks for everything /brit/ xx

mrw responsible for a couple'a Rorkeposts and leftyposts in the same thread

*in 1 years time*
remember end to end encryptions lads?
haha just kidding, /brit/ will be banned as well x

Mays speech was quite good but then I thought it was too good. Maybe this attack was a false flag. Her ratings gone down to negative, election running away from her, campaigning is now postponed, no more debating or criticism of May right before election time, she happens to come out and look strong and stable again.

did you ever cry in front of a film?

>Leave Islam to us

It would never work. How far back do you go? Based on what? Race or religion? What about people married to these people? Will friends be happy? Whatever govt that tried it will be finished.

I went to school that was 25% muslim, as far I know NONE of them have committed a terror atrocity, checkmate racists

Reckon some /Brit/ lads have died in one of the attacks thus far?

>BBC has received 60 complaints after footage of a man saying "fucking Muslim cunts" was aired late last night on BBC News

literally nothing sexist about not allowing women to drive and making them cover up in public

fucking racist intolerant white people #notallmuslims

Cried a bit watching moonlight

2bh these incessant attacks make her look incompetent, think about it lad, she raised the threat level to critical after the last'un and not long after she lowers it it happens again

mummy may is supposed to be keeping us all safe with her internet laws, think on that lad

ah yes the Vauxhall mongs who think they live in central London

why is britain so cucked?

>Leave rasheeds to me

durka durka

muhammed jihad

Even if Islam didn't teach to kill people and it were a religion of peace, the terrorists are killing people in the name of Islam so to ignore Islam is so fucking stupid

Muslims haven't attacked Ireland, Wales or Scotland because they know us Celts wouldn't have any of that and would heem them back to the desert
anglo are weak willed bitches

hmm the fact that all these attackers are offspring of muslim immigrants makes me think westernizing islam might be a bit more challenging than I was led to believe

I'm less likely to vote for her to be fair

>Commissioner Dick

an internet of things is good and desirable! except when white people do it

hbr.org/2015/11/why-people-keep-saying-thats-what-the-terrorists-want

isnt that charity concert today?

reckon its a few 'slims on the latenight shift tuning into the ol' beeb

3 quarter drop rule, race, race-mixers can fuck off with them, what about their friends?

Cringing hard at those reddit flags

very good film tbH
hated how everyone tried to sell it as a film based around homosexuality while it'es more of an identity quest

The threat level is just for the public. Just because the level was reduced doesn't suddenly mean the police and detectives suddenly took a day off and had a nap

Sup Forums already isn't encrypted

fuck off racist

wow how can you still have ur status at #PrayForManchester you fucking shitlord do you even care? absolutely despicable you haven't even updated ur Facebook flag filter omg do you even care about the peaceful muslims?

youtube.com/watch?v=TPHJqLtHR8A
not bad

>Are we still getting married user-kun?

right, but it makes her look as though she doesn't know what she's doing

This

Her arse is so fat. How is anyone supposed to get their dick inside her from behind?

not sure she knows what dressing modestly means

looks like a fucking rock golem

>that Corybn interview where she asks him if he thinks this will be a positive thing for his polls?

jesus christ, why did he even bother answering that? Should have told her to fuck off.

oi nah actually I reckon stop all this racism,it's what they want

>peaceful muslims

lone wolfpack

solution: only allow qt 3.14 mudslimes in western countries from now on

you dont 3:

if you stop terror attacks, that's what they want!.,,!

wrist wrist wrist wrist wrist

How doesn't the government even pull off a false flag? do they ask some Muslim lads to do em a favour or are mi5 agents just really eager to kill brits

Would unironically vote Tommy Robinson for PM

Agreed. England is near 45% Muslim, they can't round them up. If there did happen to be an attack in any of those places we've got 98% of the population that wouldnt stand for it. We wouldn't just do a vigil then get on with it. Simply wouldn't stand by any let our kids be murdered on a weekly basis. Cannot believe England is just letting it happen

she doesn't set the threat level, it's an independent company

>People blaming Tommy Robinson and Trump

What's 3 quarter drop rule? Anyway, I think you underestimate the outrage of friends. These people are still people, a large amount of the population will be connected to them somehow. Riots would be likely.
Ignoring that problem, where do you send them? These people were born and raised here and speak English primarily..

funny pic coming through lads hope you enjoy

anyone have that image where it's a rasheed mowing down a bunch of people in a car and there are speech bubbles from the people getting hit saying "he was a lone wolf" "he wasn't a real muslim" and shit?

Yeah, is it that hard to believe?

Fascism is the only thing that could save us now

By being black

still the government lad, and who's the head of that now hmmm? (mi5 / home office btw)

i though people were making a fuss because they thought it "stole" the oscar due to BLM
I felt like all the other noms were pretty trash honestly, and didn't like lalaland

I guarantee most of them speak arabic just like their parents

Squash the riots. Lefties don't actually want physical confrontation they'd give up immediately. Look at any other leftie gathering literally ever. Don't care where you send them to. Syria, Australia, wherever

OPEN THE BORDERS

STOP HAVING THEM BE CLOSED

Yeah what? How do they find people willing to die?

nah shouldn't reckon so desu

Naw probably not
They had a hardon for muzzies anyways

this was unironically caused by racists and closed boarders though

NOT REAL MUSLIMS LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

just peaceful loving moderate muslims

la la land was shite simple as. same film was made 60 years ago by lads like George Cukor, stop this homage shite and create new things or fuck off.
Moonlight is well thought out film on the other hand. reckon it won the oscar for political reasons but also deserved to win it for the real reasons

Well then lets give it to them

The man who will save Britain

oh dear

I would imagine you find a mentally ill Muslim online and convince him he'd be making a big change in the world. Just the same as the actual terrorists do it

lol, rorke always blows a gasket when innocent people get killed on our own soil, what is he like? crazy rorke!

any pictures of him walking at the camera?

shes just fat desu
sick of the thicc meme giving fatties confidence

>Lel just squash the riots and outraged people DUDE LMAO!
As for the deportation, you know if you just ship them off to these places they'll be sent back? Then what? Do we just keep sending them back over and over?

alright but first hold on lad
*checks flag*
ah yes... glass houses and that... hmm

#Pray4LONDON

what does wallahi mean to me?
the other day I saw an akhi with a jesus piece

>mentally ill Muslim

Nice tautology

Was arguing with some lefty mong last night over a few beers when the attack happened

He literally just stopped talking. I wonder how long it'll take before the extreme Left like Owen Jones wake up

wonder is Tim watching the news or just another Murder She Wrote rerun

she's good overweight not fridge looking overweight
i mean look at those knees they could give up anytime lol

reckon allowing the throwing uncooked meat at the fatties would be a fine law lad

Rorke doesn't have any plausible solutions. None of what they espouse would succeed in reality.

nah hold on actually I reckon the muslims are up to this

Political reasons and because there was no real competition anyways
They should have thrown Mel Gibson a bone and got him an oscar though

In Palestine and Iraq terrorist groups didn't even need to recruit, suicide bombers would walk in the door raring to go and need minimal instruction/training

Terrorism is defensive action against the violent West.