ITT: women

ITT: women

Let your hate out, think of this as a purge. Don't be an Elliot.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

I could really do with women being
>cunt smashed, kicked in the cunt or falling onto railings etc
>publicly humiliated/exposed, having their clothes ripped off

Horrid effort, its not that kind of party user

That's the spirit.

whats the point of the thread OP?

I don't know man its 4am, like recent successes, do you hate women for their perceived misdeeds to you and if so why, etc.

gnaw, I don't hate women. I hate the stupid cultural norms we allow and buy into that teach men and women to be entitled pieces of shit.

It doesn't seem like you're doing a lot of work to get this thread going. It sort of speaks to that other user's theory about you being lazy an unwilling to work for the things you want.

Honestly, I've had enough of rapists, from schoolteachers to classmates to family members to strangers at night clubs.

#metoo

I hate women because I've been cheated on twice and fucked one girl who I later found out cheated on her boyfriend for the fuck.

That's refreshing, I try not to generalize either.

I concur though people are generally shit nowadays, I'm guilty of contributing to that idea but not as much as the next guy. I'll give myself that.

women are human garbage

it's funny cause I thought all this was the point of the thread from the start

Surely you don't think low enough of me to think that would work

Hate and love equally young user, but I feel regardless

Prove me wrong user. Prove me wrong.

we live in a swipe-right, same day delivery culture now... if you want to be with the exception, then you have to acknowledge the rules

Me saying anything would be counter-intuitive man I'm not a self-hating/woman hating kind of guy. Sure some women I've met are horrible people but making the distinction is important as obvious as that is. They're uh, different. Comes down to primal shit. As I'm sure you know seemingly competent user.

my nigga nailed it u get my pissed grats

Woman get away with far more rape than men.

Women get away with far more of virtually every crime than men. I think the only crime women get convicted of more than men is petty theft.

>Woman get away with far more rape than men.
Says your perverted virginal fantasy.
Also, future rapist detected.

kek.

I'm a faggot, not gonna be going near any woman.

Because when a woman steals $2000 worth of shit from the mall its petty... when a man does it.

Let's not

damn dude, you are sad

Lets.

FPBP

Alright you're somewhat excused. But boy do you have it easy being a faggot. Given how much more sexually inclined men are you've got to be having a lot of fun.

What the fuck are you blabbering about?

Checked, And yep lots of fun.

But women orgasm from rape much easier than from consent

Fpbp

I've seen a lot of threads on here, this is perhaps the weakest and lamest. Much like OP, weak and lame.

in this thread you go from asking everyone to bitch about women immediately to getting burned the FUCK out, and then basically tell the other user to shut up and go away (presumably because there is no counter to the truth). then you get asked what the actual point of the thread is, and you re-iterate that the point of the thread is to bitch about women. when that guy says he doesn't hate women, you realise that he is basically just stronger than you (i mean like, his general logic and character) all 'yeah totally, me to, i don't hate women, i try not to generalize'. then you try to pat the other user's ego and get him on side by being all deep and meaningful, and then saying 'you're a smart guy, i'm sure you understand'

it's transparent and sad and i'm sure everyone in your life sees straight through it.

kek, nice digits anyway soyboy.

yours are shit.

Lel... soyboy is pissed.

Most women are shit that is not hardly debatable. If it's not spending all fucking day taking selfies for Instagram its engaging in the most mindless shallow bullshit

So don't be a Supreme Lady?

I was playing Pokemon when this video went viral. I caught a Jigglypuff and named her Trigger.

this isn't fun, where are the germans when you need them.

They always make good arguments why woman are cunts

>Rape cases are not being reported...
Yeah, like all of those women who were “raped” by Harvey Weinstein. They were so traumatized that they couldn’t even tell the police.
>So rapists aren’t being sent to jail.
Bad sex isn’t rape.
>Colleges can be openly hostile to rape victims.
The only victims of rape in college are the guys who get thrown out when a women throws the word rape at him.
>People think rape victims are making it all up.
Statistically, nearly 30% OPENLY admit to making it all up.
>Rapists can seek custody in a majority of U.S. states.
What kind of person who was too horny to ask for consent would then reveal themselves in order to get a child they accidentally conceived?
>Politicians think women can’t get pregnant from rape.
I’m pretty sure that if you hold public office, you know some things about reproduction.

Lock up all of your shitty talking points in your echo chamber, where they belong!

Also save for future use.