Flat earth debate cont

flat earth debate cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapoair.com/fpnext/Air/Listing/s/1/su/3aaebffc-abcd-47db-a769-8cfb571c5e01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

>debate
lol

Need a flatearther to explain in detail how the sun lights up the world, how it varies in summer and winter, and how eclipses happens.
Thank you in advance.

Sun is fake, lots of little led's in the dirt and clouds have tons of tiny mirrors in them to reflect the led's back at earth. Simple science.

You niggas actually think there's a debate to be had?
>Unironically thinking NASA, plus every pilot in existence is holding the secret that the Earth is flat
>Unironically thinking that our understanding of physics is filled with outright lies to accommodate the theory that the Earth is a globe
What's the official "flat earther" explanation for why people in position of power want to hide this flat Earth from us? Why would so many people go through all that trouble just to hide the fact that we're on a giant flat disk?

Sage

0/10 explanation didn't explain eclipse I am a raptor earther now

Sage goes in all fields

Saging doesn't equate to a downvote you retard. It just doesn't register your post as a bump.

They don't want us going on fun adventures like and running away to cooler worlds

no.

One time I asked a flat earther about the sun, they said it's a fake that's built into a dome in the sky.
They literally think there is a dome covering the earth, so with the dome on it, it's still round and not flat

People really just need to start ignoring these threads--or at least don't debate the issue.

Flat-earth morons feed off of the attention. In fact, the attention is the only reason why they're obsessed with this nonsense.

All I got from that post is that some retard might actually believe that he can find unseen alien like creatures by walking somewhere on Earth.

I dunno I think they're fun

>inb4 no direct flights over Indian Ocean
cheapoair.com/fpnext/Air/Listing/s/1/su/3aaebffc-abcd-47db-a769-8cfb571c5e01

>led's
so the sun is less than 60 years old?

You rounders are just closed minded. There's plenty of evidence for a flat earth.

NEWS ALERT!!!!
It's not just flat earth!
It's flat Mars
It's flat Saturn
It's flat Jupiter
It's flat Mercury
It's flat Venus
It's flat Neptune
It's flat Uranus!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS FLAT!!!!!!

Shit just naturally forms as spheres. Water drops arent flat circles dipshit.

They just want you to say the earth is flat. Doesn't matter if they're wrong.

Ever hear of the 3 lights? There are 3 lights .The guy asks how many lights are there? And you say 3. The guy says no there are 4. This goes on and on till you or the guy gives. So how many lights are there?

It really isn't possible to argue successfully with a flat-Earther for three reasons:
1) They are not interested in the truth (virtually all are juvenile-level trolling, but some are delusional or choose to accept an oddly literal interpretation of some select Bible passages).
2) They make stuff up as they go along, keeping the stuff that sticks.
3) They don't offer any proof that requires a flat Earth paradigm to explain. They rather claim everyone has been misled. So there is no theory to argue.

The whole movement nefariously places the onus on you to prove the round Earth, and you're probably going to use information that is readily available (and they could have looked up). Then you're called a 'shill' and your argument is dismissed. Their only tact is to disavow any science or proofs put forward. Through prolifertate offerings of easily dismissed posits, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of assaults violating the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. Trolls will simply respond with an insult to incite any response and continue wearing you down.

But it's a huge mistake to treat flat Earth as silly. The fact that we're in an information age where flat Earth has any serious traction shows how many are proudly prone to blind bias.

which are?

No led's have been around since the lizard people founded civilization on earth 2018 years ago, the world government only introduced them to the population 60 years ago

Humans are frighteningly belligerent and stupid.

If the earth is flat then why ships disappear under horizon?

No, humans are just assholes and dicks. They are all trying to fuck each other.

>looks flat, therefore flat

Ships are all actually submarines in disguise, underwater travel is faster and more fuel efficient. Videos/photos of ships at sea with no coastline visible are glober/ship-truther propaganda.

Fuck off flat earthers

Wow great argument.

WTF!? I hate the luzard uljuminati now!

Why would I argue with a mentally handicap person? That would make my intelligence questionable. In fact, that would make my entire character seem questionable. I will not argue with mentally ill people who think the Earth is flat. I will however lock them with this picture.

Mock*

>Wow great argument

Wow you can't even spell and you expect me to think you know what you're talking about better than the many scientists who believe in the flat earth

I asked a flat-earther how you get information from satellites and he said that there's just loads of Internet cable running through the oceans.

1. You can see the sunset twice by waiting it at the bottom of the tallest building in the world and then the top. This would be impossible on a flat earth.
2. The ISS is visible with the naked eye, even more so with a telescope. In the flat earth model it would never stay up there.
There is no debate, just a handful of retards who are too stupid to realize they're wrong.

I mean he's not wrong, there is, but that's not directly related to satellites and has nothing to do with the shape of the earth.

Atmospheric conditions.
Get a good camera/telescope they come back into view.

>Get a good camera/telescope they come back into view
Why not upload a picture of that to support your arguments?

Simply glancing at this thread makes spelling seem difficult