Come to /gif
We have 4mb webms with audio

Bamping to rescue

Chop chop

Whay not rape her before she is kill??
>I'd hit that

Poor waste of a struggle snuggle

That's me done

Anyone ever seen a liveleak of a wanna be burglar being savagely beaten to death in the driveway by the owner? Cctv, South America, long vid. The guy won't stop stomping on the robbers head, jumping on it repeatedly for a few mins. You can hear the guy gurgling his blood trying to draw breath. Can't fucking find it anymore
>also gore

Honestly such a good way to go out. Just chilling, not a care in the world. Then bam, its all gone.

Context?

South American prisons

What did he do?

If other user who sauced it is to be believed : gang traitor/snitch punished and made an example in brazil (I think) prison

where do you guys even find this shit

liveleak, ync, etc.

Mainly /gif rekt breads. But yeah also sometimes make my own with clips from liveleak or kaotic or whatnot

My only wish is this happens to all of you and it's filmed so I can laugh at it.

Was that a cable from the back of the lorry or something?

Yeah. I think it caught a phone cable or something and dragged it along. Telephone wires are only 6' high in many Asian countries. I would keep hitting my head into them in Thailand

Appetizing

Well then that would make you the same as us. Hence your moral high ground is no more. Silly white knight faggot

What I read was. The guy infiltrated a rival gang in prison, was caught out, drugged and then this. In the video with audio one of the people can be heard saying "this is what happens to traitors".
All I know is I'm never going to South America

SNEK