/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGJClHX0y5A
pensburgh.com/2017/4/14/15305960/how-i-went-from-knowing-nothing-about-hockey-to-a-die-hard-pens-fan
dictionary.com/browse/embedded
hockeydb.com/nhl-attendance/att_graph.php?tmi=7475
usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/nhl/penguins/2006-12-21-off-the-market_x.htm
hockeydb.com/nhl-attendance/att_graph.php?tmi=5218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for sweet, sweet justice

>rags

>pongs

Looks like the hopes for a second round sweep rest on >our shoulders

>only 1 game tonight

Why did Bettman do this?

What am I supposed to do with the rest of tonight?

can't stop the repeat la
just delaying the inevitable

>rags

It was great knowing you, Matt, but now you'll have to face the Jew's wrath.

>slashed
>high stick to the head
>crosschecked to the face
>all in a matter of seconds

>people still complain that Crosby dives

Eat rat poison
As much as you can get your hands on

Nah it's playoffs and only Dubinsky gets suspended for bullying Crosby

Craps should switch to these jerseys to avoid future choke

I think the actual government complained and made them change the logo

He basically crashed his face into Niskanens stick though. Niskanen really had no other option on the play. Slowing things down takes away just how fast those plays actually happen, and Crosby was going down awkwardly already (probably diving on Ovi's slash).

Crosby status for the rest of the series?

What part of the government are we paying for that's job is getting butthurt at sports logos

>no update

he's kill

*(probably on Ovi's trip)

>Winked at a worker and appeared to say "imma ok". Walking briskly. No sign of a limp. Pissing himself and talking to nobody in particular."

The guy probably can't even tell you where he lives. They should really crack down on this concussion problem.

this

there's some study where they found if you show the same clip to people in real time and in slow motion the people who view it in slow motion are much more likely to say the action was done intentionally

>rotw

my nigga. saved

kippers butt

Why did Niskanen rotates his arms counter-clockwise the moment Crosby is about to collide with his chest? The momentum from his arms rotation is the reason why the crosscheck looks violent. That's not how you brace for impact.

The government doesn't like sports that aren't rigged

would imagine it was a "pay us a fee and you can keep using it" sort of deal, they have to be selling merchandise with the capitol building on it already

Laine walked out of the arena in a full suit listening to music after Jake McCabe knocked him into last week and proceeded to miss the next 7 games.

Ovechkin slashed his arm and then whacked him in the head. I can't blame Niskanen but the fact that the commentators and refs ignored Ovechkin's actions speak volumes about how he is protected by the NHL and the media.

>there are actual pens fans continuing to push the "7 D-men dressed specifically to kill Crosby" narrative

>Ovechkin slashed his arm and then whacked him in the head. I

Watch the replay again, the second "swing" that hits Crosby in the head is just it bouncing off Ovie himself and not intentional

All the candian fucks constantly bitch about Ovi. Apologize

SITTIN HERE
WINKIN
AS TO SAY
IM OKAY

>inb4 "but he din mean 2 do that u cant tell where the sticks r"

Ovechkin knew exactly where that stick was, he did a "oops sorry didn't see you there!" move with the stick. The media should be on top of that far more than the cross check.

Crosby isn't good looking anymore with all those jaw surgeries and that mumps shit.

>trip
Oh shit, didn't see that Russian leg sweep.

Yes with concussions symptoms can manifest overnight, so there would really be no update to give by Sullivan right now.

Looks better here: youtube.com/watch?v=PGJClHX0y5A

>hockey
>not rigged
kek

Maybe you missed the report, but he winked as if to say "I'm okay."

Fucking dirty russians can never do anything without cheating or some shit

You are now aware Oshie was offsides on the OT goal (skate is off the ice at the blue line). Why it wasn't challenged I have no idea.

You realize that Malkin has a lot more to do with Crosby's two Cups than Crosby himself, right?

>That's not how you brace for impact.
What? He was already turning that way to play the puck if it happened to be there. He had no way of knowing that Crosby would be awkwardly falling down. Players use their sticks just like he did all the time, but in this case, Crosby's head was there.

>not ''CrosBTFO.webm''

Dropped the ball hard there, user.

>thinks a game where the puck literally is made of rubber and bounces all over the fucking place is rigged

You can't script the puck. That's why hockey can never be rigged. The only thing that can be rigged would be buying players to "not play so hard" this game, but even then, you have the bounce the tied the pens game at 2, you can't script that retard.

That's not off. A skate on the blueline isn't offside.

You DO realize all Youtube videos are embedded?

DO OVER ON OVERTIME

CALL THE PLAYERS

TELL EM GET BACK TO THE RINK

I did watch it. He knows where the stick is and he does a soft McSorley-Brashear to him. But God forbid anyone mention it.

>pretending you can tell if that's off or not

This is why that shit needs to be removed from the game. Shit heads like this who think a blurry zoomed out photo will ever be clear enough to over turn a goal.

I embedded my dick in your mom's ass.

>there are people who are not primary Pittsburgh fans who want the Penguins to repeat
Explain this

>I opened the video he told me to open
>I sure showed him!

He knows where it is but he can't fully control the motion. Only the first swing and the trip are intentional.

false flaggers lad.

Refs and the war room are already pushing back on the rule, since it was never intended to be used to review fractionally close calls. When's the last time you saw a close one called off?

While we're taking care this do over, now would be a good time to take care of the kawks-perds do over, the blackawks didn't play to their full potential

>if you slow it down to one frame per second and zoom in on this exact pixel from a certain angle you can clearly see it is offsides!
>n-no look closer he is offsides really I swear!
>I know nobody noticed it in real time and it didn't affect the play but REEEE!

Check out Reddit and even sports blogs.

A lot of these "Pittsburgh fans" are fans of hockey 6-8 months ago, or """fans""" from other cities/countries/cities with NHL teams.

pensburgh.com/2017/4/14/15305960/how-i-went-from-knowing-nothing-about-hockey-to-a-die-hard-pens-fan

Devils fan here

I just really fucking hate the capitals

Pens are the only good guys left in the playoffs desu

The easy fix would be to only allow them to watch replays for the review in real time and if they can't tell then it's inconclusive.

The real fix is getting rid of offsides entirely, if a team wants to cherry pick and play shorthanded in their own zone then let them.

don't respond to kippers, it is functionally retarded

>r-rags

>only review offsides at real time
Good idea to fix offside reviews to be desu

I don't think you understand what video embedding means.

>the real fix is getting rid of offsides entirely
not in my nhl

Why Pittsburgh? Why do celebs seem to take the Pitt teams side. And it''s with both the Steelers and now the Penguins.

What gives? The town has rust in the air it's so run down....why not pick a nicer city to root for?

>"Niskanen was going to the back post he couldn't avoid that" Barry Trotz

Unfortunate automatism. Niskanen is watching the far post where the puck is, while protecting the near post by trying to tie up an incoming Crosby. Even with peripheral vision, it's not easy to pay attention fast enough to notice Crosby was coming in low.

The ref is not to blame for the ejection either imo, the ref can't track the progression of a single puckless play and doesn't have access to slow motion.

Why is the Leastern so shitty this year?

Preds in the final or McDavid v.s Crosby is the only good story lines

If I get THREE (2) (You)s in the next 30 minutes, I can 100% guarantee Crosby's career is finished.

It means opening the video.

>b-but I didn't press play

I don't remember saying you did.

>Caps let Pongs score so their fans can see them get BTFO in OT
Literally /ourguys/

Really fucking pissed the pens didn't finish that comeback off. Capsfags were all but completely annihilated.

Star power, mostly.

>Crosby
>Malkin
>Kessel

When you have the most talented player in the NHL, a generational talent, literally the best player every year he's in the league (full seasons, prorated, or otherwise), it's very attractive for fans.

Having it embedded doesn't mean I opened it.

>I didn't open the video when I expanded it by clicking embed

Shhhh.

>caps let pongs score twice and get lucky on a shitty penalty by a nigger

>it means opening

dictionary.com/browse/embedded

Mexican or ESL?

>coach sticks up for his player

No shit moron.

Pens will cry foul, caps will say fair.

How do the Caps fix Holtby?

Why? I'm a debbies fan too and I wouldn't mind seeing the caps win. Pens are >rags tier.

Well hey at least the plastic shield thingy protected his face right?

The difference between a Youtube link and an "embed" is that the embedded video has the full title description and an option to watch a video without opening a new tab. That's what embedding means. A lot of video players such as dailymotion of vimeo have embed link options, where you can watch the video on the same page it's posted without opening a new tab. That's what embedding means. You can read the title description without having to open a new page.

t. computer man

Get good defense
Holtgod can only do so much

Feel free to point to which of those definitions supports your notion, Gordie.

That's my opinion too. Just wanted to add mor context.

>join thread
>people arguing about an embedded video

you fucking people are useless you know that

>responding to a dumb american

he probably thinks if you post a rickroll and nobody clicks on it he actually trolled people

Several reasons.

1) Star Power on the teams.
2) History of success.
3) Extremely loyal fan bases.
4) Many stars spend formative years in Pittsburgh (read the alumni list for the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama).

As for your assessment of Pittsburgh, you are wildly off. That description hasn't been accurate since the main industry in Northern California was wine.

>plastic shield thingy

Here (You) go

>Extremely loyal fan bases.

>extremely loyal fanbase

hockeydb.com/nhl-attendance/att_graph.php?tmi=7475

What happened between 2004-2006 that made the attendance jump to 15,000?

Why do all of crosby's concussions happen against Washington?

>corporate cucks leave lower bowl seats in a losing game.

Happens in EVERY game.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/nhl/penguins/2006-12-21-off-the-market_x.htm

The pens almost relocated twice

TWICE

hopefully kill

hockeydb.com/nhl-attendance/att_graph.php?tmi=5218

What happened between 2007 and 2008 that made the Blackhawks jump from 12,000 in attendance to what it is now?

Fucking lel

fuck hockey and fuck white people