Is it over guys?

is it over guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
vestguard.co.uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not looking good.

um...

Mostly because of reverse momentum. The majority of people who are super vocal about issues like immigration are actual retards and epic style memers who just want to be edgy that are easy to dismiss. Nobody takes the issue seriously because of kekistani larpers and such.

Let them RIP,
Since sooo fucking many trade restrictions/delimitations for my country which has the biggest merchant fleet in the world.
It's just awful and most of their citizens agree. I mean, how the fuck will we fix the debt:GDP(?)

>WE WUZ WHITE SUPREMACISTS

>dude why can't we just be like hitler xd

ya

Love how the only German flag is in the middle of the stair case, as if someone lived there.

If most of their citizens agree, then why don't the election polls represent that?

Bottom right looks like a Disney villain

Are you suggesting that citizens can vote as they desire?

Djafarizzle in the hizzle

That's snoop dogg, yo.

Nice thread that is based in reality and not at all a psyop designed to penetrate sweet Anglo brainpussy.

Nice dubz, and this, lots. Just look at the mongs that are in BR, NA and all the other nazi groups, would you really want these inbred, dole claiming scum fucks running this shit hole?, it's bad enough with the educated cunts that are in power. And all so , the Muslims fought for and with us in many of 'our' wars. Same side, same god.

>turkey
>europe
try harder pls

Well they were invited.
.karmas a bitch

I came to praise allah and rape....no one said I couldn't do both.

why those jew brackets though?

As if any jew worth his salt would spend extra money for more characters in a sign.

Whites deliberately kept it secret cuz they like fappin to it

living in germany and it's pretty damn bad here
whereever you go it's at least around 40% goatfuckers.
And I'm not talking about peacefull people with shit color skin that seem to be okay
I'm talking extreme ugly, filthy, reeking, anti-social carpet flyer that are very loud, disrespectful and cultural retarded.

man the look these filthy motherfuckers give my gf, it makes me so angry and it's getting worse everyday. Those fuckers are making this awesome place just another shithole they can rape each other

>carpet flyer
KEK

Oh come on now, Duisburg has never been an "awesome place".

Filth attracts filth, the rest of us upper class citiziens are doing just fine.

your liberal gf might've voluntary let them rape her, very enlightened people germans

just vote for AfD and open up the camps again ffs

You mean motivated and organised?
Yea, Why can't we be those things?

And a bit stir crazy.
And generally bad at foreign policy.
And prone to throw tantrums.
And not exactly appearing like the ideal picture your racial theory wants Aryans to look like.

Well, at least President Cheeto is doing his best to match most of that.

Arabs/Indians are being called Asians?
Wtf people

Indians, definitely, since they're all on the Asian continent.

Arabs though, you're right - damn filthy Africans, most of them. And a few Asians.

you say?
you mean someone would actually write this and make it seem like it was a jew?
oh come on, keep it real

I exhaled sharply.

until carpet flyer i would have bet it was an amerifat or britbong writing.
you live in a different germany than me though.
move to east germany countryside, almost no shitskins there. no whites also anyway.

making fun of them is my way to cope with all this anger I got for them. when they sit down next to me in public places I stand up and change my place. I look at them with disgust, I push them out of my way, I hold my nose if they reek. I use every change I get to show them that they're not welcome here. Probably will get me beaten up by a whole pack of them someday but whatever

places don't have to be beautiful to be awesome. I don't care about how it looks. It's the market situation, security possibilities, and general fairness that used to dominate this country. now it's an open anus bent over for every shitskin who wants to have some

we have german people living on the street while the most filthy and ugly goatfuckers get paid an apartment, food, water, electricity. you even see these fuckers in gyms these day EN MASSE. unbelieveble what's going on here

my gf shares my hatred and keeps distance wherever she can

only a matter of time till they invade this part, too. embrace yourself

Psssh, as if. Germany is doing better than ever, and a few migrants didn't change any of that.

Hobos are hobos in Germany by choice. There's noone who really needs to sleep on the street, there are plenty of social security nets to catch them and provide them with the basics. It ain't America.

Also, Arabs always were the more prominent demographic in gyms, same as in barber shops. They co-authored a lot of the new metrosexual / macho hybrid style, something that regular Germans didn't even think of before because drinking beer was more important to them. Not a problem to Muslims though, abstinence leaves plenty of time to work on yourself.

Hitler did nothing wrong you kike

someone needs to buy you a map lmao. and a history book.
arabs are from the arabian peninsula which is in asia. the arabs who live in africa are not native to there, so calling them africans is retarded. it's the same logic as "we wuz kangz".
sub saharan africa and northern africa are two different worlds.

Be careful, you WILL come across refugees who will grope and try to basically rape your girlfriend whether you're around her or not. BE WARE.

>peaceful immigration and skilled labor
>same as genocidal invasions whites actually do

why are white males lying deceitful faggots

Do you always go for bait this easily?

Sure, if she's asking for it. Like any other scene.

Abstinence? kek, more like not having a job and still getting a paycheck my friend...

Like most of the lower class citizens. So what?

Get to voting for parties that will fix this bullshit.

>abstinence
fucking kek, you really believe that? Those are people that come from a world where your hand gets cut off in public when you steal an apple. they betray their whole family to flee from their bad financial situation to live in a big house here with a blond german wife and a big car. They don't have principles or rules, even their own image of honor doesn't mean shit to them. I see them smoking and drinking. Don't want to insult you but boy do you have to be naive. religion is their coat to cover their actions, like every religion ever was

>There's noone who really needs to sleep on the street
you are right on this one but it's not because those hobos want to live on the street. It's because they don't know what to do about it or don't feel capable of doing so. They'd have to do something about it. But if you invade germany from your shitty country you don't have to do anything, everything gets done for you and put up your ass like you're a princess

>Arabs always were the more prominent demographic in gyms
like I said dude, I'm not talking average stupid foreigners almost every country has to deal with, I'm talking the filthiest of the filth. those people are animals

get a knife, a chainmail (they are easy to hide in normal clothes and will save your life if you get jumped by a sandnigger, they do that often enough) always be aware of your surroundings

remember, around (sand)niggers never relax.

For England yeah the cucks are dead. In 1947 that understood what would happen if you let mooslims in. Today they let them in, give them money, a house, car, rape our woman, please fuck our women, you want our sons ok, please say we are not racist (religion isn't a race but what do libs cry when you refuse to put up with the ragheads) you can be politicians and run our country cause we are the mega cucks.

>'invasion'
>2018
>still believeing all the propaganda

we still can have a bright future dude.
it is only the envious trying to talk us down,
if we don't start reproducing it will be our end for real though.
the guys crying the most are the cellar neckbeards who don't give a shit for children.
it is simple math, if you don't have 2-3 children with your partner, your population will fade away. if so someone will come and take your position.
so far we got moar eastern europe fuckers than anything. this fucks me up at least same as those sandnignogs.

Someone fired up the ole cuck train.

I want to see your kind and your pet niggers hanging from trees. No lies from me cuck.

Exploring the Earth and dealing with savages is not the same as leftist 1% pieces of shit shoving skilless wastes of skin, that know nothing but how to breed like crazy, down Europe's throat.

Pic related, it's the happy family in the rowboat IRL.

Abstinence explains all of those negative traits, doesn't contradict them the least.

I don't see the problem if even non-German speaking people can draw the most of the social security net. Just goes to show that the hobos deserve to be out on the street for being so fucking stupid.

Paris no balls than and no balls now. Forever beta cucks

jesus christ they really just tow them here on freshly painted barges? look at that fresh fucking paint

Because I forgot to attach image

same as antifa

It’s gonna be fucking awesome when Germans get fed up with the ahitakinda and the Nazi party makes a come back. I can hear the gas lines getting pressurized already.

problem with these voting parties (AfD) is, that this is the only part they're good in. Every other aspect of their programm is ridiciulous. they want to go against renewable energies, how retarded does one have to be to want that?

yes you are right. and my gf always dresses pretty hot. that's why I'm always paying attention and stare these motherfuckers down to show them that if they actually decide to go for it, I won't make it easy

I always carry a knife for different reasons. Chainmail? Are you talking armor?

>if we don't start reproducing
this guy knows. we are destroying ourselfs on our own and I don't understand why

>I don't see the problem
people who lived here their whole life and worked hard for years some shitty jobs who can't work anymore because of for example sickness get way less money than these goatfuckers get. they didn't do shit for this country and will never do! That's the hardest part about it. Before I got all this hatred I was also a shitty believer and talked to a few of them, some were even friends. They don't even try. They go to german lessons for alibi but don't really learn. Don't look for jobs, they do nothing but lurking around public places for things to steal or woman to look at, it's disgusting

>peaceful immigration
Say what? telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

Checked

>have no concept of anything but interlocking monarchies wielding power like a club and believe in the miasma theory of disease

it's like white people are capable of ignorance or something, isn't that the backbone of your argument to fucking begin with?

'Save the Children' NGO ships tow them from Libya into Italian waters and drop them off, forcing a 'rescue' and then off they go to wherever they please to fulfill the quotas enforced by the EU.

Nice dubquads, desu.

The Zionists have been trying to exterminate Germany for 100 years.

It's a credit to the German people you've survived this long.

I made no argument, I just like the comic

Chain hauberks weigh 22lb (10kg). Modern stab/low level bullet proof armor is about 6lb (2.7kg).
Cost is about the same for both.

>100 years
well they got kinda thrown back at some point, didn't they

>Modern stab/low level bullet proof armor

where to get? ofc should be possible to hide it under (not so thin) clothes efficiently.

It's about time the evil white empires fell. You Bayard have been terrorizing the world and yourselves for far too long.

vestguard.co.uk
Perfectly legal to order and own in the UK, no restrictions.

We'll just leave our troops at home, the multi-trillion dollar military hardware on the ground and slowly get outbred over the next 200+ years.

The US, Russia, Australia and likely other non-white countries are not going to stand for jews destroying the west.

>You Bayard have been terrorizing the world and yourselves for far too long.
>Various nations of Islamic worshipers have been at war since 624AD - 1,394 years of constant conflict and atrocities committed in their religion’s name

except those goatfuckers leave their families behind in supposed war zones to come here

>Bayard
My god are you Soros in person? I had to look that up, it's Mr. Burns tier old.

based
have these

The germans that live on the street are useless piece of shits, they are being offered every privilige that people elsewhere in world can't even imagine but they choose to live this way. Gey your facts straight before talking bullshit.

Also, i live in Cologne, a lot of immigrants here but most of them seem to be chill, expect the ultra-niggas, but i am not a low test soyboy and i actually can kick some of their asses if this will be the case. You should starting to care about yourself and what you do for the community at first, and only after that start critisizing it.

Yes, good goy. Worry only about yourself as your neighborhoods become brown

Europe will become the US: no country identity and whites not doing anything about it as they just keep moving away from the brownies while voting for the same parties that cause it.

Bring the 2A to Europe already

>most of them seem to be chill
yeah it seems like that to you because you probably don't have a hot gf like I do by your side so you don't see these looks. but even without that, they are ruthless wherever I see them, really can't understand how you can experience this differently, maybe go outside a bit more?

>you can only critisize others after critisizing yourself
kek, what? yeah you should always look at yourself first but still, what? you're like 'oh I see this dude raping, this dude stealing, this nigger is harassing someone, this goatfucker is reckless, but STOP I'm not allowed to judge about this because I haven't already judged meself"
that's retarded m8

incase you wanted to know I haven't done a lot for our community yet because I'm working on stepping into it on higher level. I'm at my masters in enviromental engineering right now specializing in energy technology. I'm not going to do something for germany but for the whole world. and yes I like that Idea and it feels good.

As a mexican its comforting to know there's a James bond villain throwing that word around.

Why can't yall kick them all out?

well clearly the comic is making an argument

what the fuck are these lame outs lefties do serious

In the picture on left, the Englishman of 1940's Birmingham were off to fight alongside of their foe.
Which they triumphed, unfortunately.
So the picture on right can be the norm of 21th century.

Faggot.

also studying this photo I just posted while high I realized snapchat is just detecting the two dark things with color in the center of them on the upper shelf as eyes and something it's blocking with the graphic on the lower shelf as a mouth, also notice it's placed the "nose pad" lower to the mouth on the ghost, it literally detects the shelf as an ugly person and made the appropriate adjustments and if anything this is an example of it being too advanced in terms of detection but not heuristics

wow I'm drunk

Anyone got the picture of the dead soldier laying in front of the bradenburger gate? With the refugees cropped in it?

got one half of the puzzle

found it.

you should get extra tendies today.....

Only the beginning. The war has yet to start. First you need to put the factions in place, let the resentment build. Then you have an economic crash such that the free money the browns feel entitled to stops. They riot, and now you have a civil war, a genocidal civil war. And then either the whites will triumph, or Europe will become Muslim and Arab just like every other Muslim country that started as Christian and Caucasian.

Ashamed of the source, or why omit it? Breitbart or some Propaganda like that?

The problem is called 'Affirmative Action', ignorant Fool.

Not facing Mecca. infidel.

ugh all those smelly sand nigs are coming to my country too.

if only that was a trash compactor.