Alright Sup Forums let's see all of your beautiful mugs. Faces of Sup Forums bread

Alright Sup Forums let's see all of your beautiful mugs. Faces of Sup Forums bread

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

If you bleach your hair I promise you'll gain 4K followers on instagram

The thread is ruined before it even began

i'm gonna dye it grey silver soon! :)
would you consider being follower 4001 on my instagram

No, can you find attention and Instagram followers elsewhere and stop shitting these threads. You already know you're attractive, so why do you keep coming here? Go try /r/amisexy or /r/transpassing if you want extra validation

Save the thread and post a selfie fam

Unfortunately I'm a faggot femboy too so I'd make it worse.

wow you think i'm attractive? that's sweet
he already did, it's op
>3 posters
don't lie you ginger faggot

Not OP and I'm not ginger

lets see your chest

Ok let's do some math dipshit
3 posters (4 now with the "lets see your chest" guy)
1 has to be me
1 has to be OP
1 has to be and So are you me or are you op, you fucking moron?

Oh it's this post again. Where's the one of "you" showing your spick friends your new phone?

your favorite picture
that's respectable, it's pretty wholesome
it's his phone btw

No, I'm me? I'm not OP. I posted in the last thread. I'm the other faggot femboy. Just at least have the decency to not post another pic of yourself with every reply. One is enough. Let others post.

both of you take off your clothes and wrestle

He isn't really my cup of tea unfortunately. Sorry to disappoint.

literally all you did was download a picture and change the filename, for either this one or the original file
it is literally impossible for you to not be the original poster of the thread. that isn't how the posters counter works. this is not up for debate. it starts at 1. it went up one with my response, and then up 1 with the guy telling me to make an instagram. but not 1 for your response. 3. I know you understand this.
>Let others post.
>implying responding more than once makes it so other people can't post
stop being a crybaby you ginger faggot

I'm literally not OP lmao. Reverse search that image if you want. If I have to I'll write on a bit of paper. And you're filling the image limit you absolute dipshit so yes, you are stopping people from posting. I for one and I assume a lot of others don't want to see your face 40 fucking times in the same thread. I wanna see new people. You're just whoring so much and it's insufferable...

You look kind of like David spade

>I for one and I assume a lot of others don't want to see your face 40 fucking times in the same thread.
too bad pussyboy I'm omnipresent

that screenshot literally doesn't mean anything? It doesn't contain a response to both the original post and one of your further ones, and even if it did, it would read (OP) and not (You).
>you're filling the image limit
>>>there's a finite amount of possible threads on Sup Forums
wow that's a stupid argument

stripping everything away everything that's either a lie or stupid and incorrect, all that's left here is "i'm butthurt over stupid shit" and that is not my problem tbhfam

Timestamps would be necessary for both OP (who is conspicuously absent, imagine that) and you if you want to go that route. You might be the 5/10 ginger dude or the cuter femboy faggot but you definitely posted both.

I'll take that as a compliment, thanks user
Lol almost didn't post anything

OK fine I'm OP now shut up

Whatever dude, I'm just trying to make these threads less shit. If you need attention that bad then go ahead. I'm just tired of seeing you everywhere but you're right, I can't stop you.

Victory achieved I'm going to bed

Now that they're asleep, can we start a new thread?

If you start it, I'll bump it

seconded

BUT THIS TARD ISNT ATTRACTIVE THO WHY IS Sup Forums CONVINCED OTHERWISE LMFAO

I already posted. C'mon Sup Forums! Show us your beautiful faces

Sup Forums is full of idiots that'll fuck anything with a pulse

Bumping. C'mon, don't be shy! Especially if you've got a beard. Show off that magnificent beard

but you didnt post anything so why would anyone else trog

I already did post here

Sure why not. Me and shorty.

Are you two a couple? Such a happy photo! You're both adorbs.

oh looks its the less annoying more attractive one of the two annoying cunts that ruined this thread (:

Thank you!! It's a little complicated but we've been together on and off for like 3 years and we're definitely very much in love. We're both just wary of titles because we've both been ripped apart in other relationships. Plus I'm a recovering drug addict and she stuck by me through a lot of pain I caused her. She's an incredible woman to be so young. There's also a really significant age difference.

Tl;dr: are we a couple? Basically but it's complex.

good on you for sticking with it you guys are adorable i love seeing recovery stories cause i'm a failing semi-recovered addict

Yeah, sorry dude. I was just really getting sick of him. He floods every single thread and I was getting tired of it. One pic is enough unless people ask for more I think. I want to see other people for once.

Aw gosh, that makes my heart melt. I hope you can put a ring on that some day!

That's nice of you to say thank you. What was your DOC? Keep working your recovery you can do it! I am a recovering heroin addict/ dealer/gangster but I got away from the life after I got shot mainly for her. Seeing her terrified that I was gonna die was too much man, plus I put her through sooooo much and she still looks at me with stars in her eyes and tells me she loves me and that I'm her king and all that. Really really good woman. Wise and loyal beyond her years

tell me about it i fucking hate seeings that ugly fucking mug everywhere, ruins threads and pisses me off go get attention somewhere else lmfao no one cares about his caterpillar eyebrows or snapchat filters

Forgot pic
Idk I'm a divorcee and swore I'd never marry again but for her, maybe. But there's a lot that needs to be done before that and she's too young for marriage right now.

i used to do a lot of coke but since i've gotten off that its divulged into just a shit ton of alcohol, great story i honestly hope the best for yall and i really hate relationships in general cause i'm an angry kid who has awful commitment/abandonment issues but w/e hope you guys are happy forever

If I was ever gonna marry again it would be to her. She's just so amazing and treats me in a way I've never been treated in my life. Last night she told me regardless of the horrible things I'd done in my life that I still deserve sweetness and kindness and love and that she'll always love me and never leave my side. No one has ever said anything like that to me in 32 years of being alive. She's teaching me that it's okay to have emotions and I don't have to be cold and withdrawn and hold everything in. She also taught me that I deserve more in this life than dope. She absolutely saved my life more than once.

BEARD BOI

Seriously, good looking my dude

I understand that outlook. I used to be a lot like you and still am in someways. You can beat your addiction if you put your mind to it and work your ass off. I was snorting heroin for 4 years, and was selling crack and dope since I was a young man of 12. I was addicted to the lifestyle and the money as much as the drugs. Sometimes you just need to right person to give you a reason to better yourself. Although you gotta do it for you. They cant be your reason, just your motivator. Thank you so much for the well wishes and kind words. A rare treat on Sup Forums

Thanks yo! I really appreciate that :)

Hi huys . It'san old pic but i don't really like children .

*puts on a coat and had while in his room because he thinks it'll make him look cool on Sup Forums*
You're a faggot. Also, your coat sucks. Like your mom.

Hey, don't bully.

Would still

when my braces were taken off :’)

didnt she post here once and got roasted?

Jeez, I actually feel so bad for her

call me

you latino?

10/10 passing through

Morbid curiosity wants to know if she has a voice like Barry white and what she looks like nude.

I'm not the user you responded to but after reading this I can stand behind her. firstly it's not your job to moderate the fucking selfie thread on fucking Sup Forums. secondly unless you can put action to your words, they are nothing (and I imagine it's hard to put action to anything with your malnourished, sick, little body). third, you talked shit when nobody provoked, asked, or needed you to, get a fucking life you absolute troglodyte.

No it's not my job but as I browse Sup Forums I'm allowed to voice my opinions. He consistently ruins threads and I was tired of it so I spoke up. Don't be a white knight.

Fuck off to soc