Drawthread

drawthread

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you ever just take a step back and think, "what the fuck am I doing with my life?"

Taking one last request.

Ahoy there everyone

this is Sup Forums if spitroast did that i think we all should do the same

Draw me and my gal matey

Requesting you draw Yuri from Doki Doki literature club sucking on a pen

reposting w minor edits bc posted near last thread 404
>
fag
Best grill
It just got even hotter(?) lol
nah, its always been a boy

Bear me bro :^]

Greetings new thread gentlemen.

>Best grill
One of the best, yes, but not THE best

choking femdom request from last thread

Ahoy there me heartie

Bill Cypher?

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

What about my request matey?

And you think I don't consider you as family?
You're being silly, Ss.
Pardon my inability to keep up with quality, I'm trying my best and it is unfortunately poor

Eh changed my mind. G'night.

Damn, that's nice work. Thank you so much, Ninja!

Oh...
Ok bradda
Don't lose de way

welcome!
I don't even understand what you want

good night sailor

Okay matey I say I want to fuck my mate the one on the right

You like superheroes don't you?

WHAT do you call... T-this. Trash.. :f
It makes me feel really.. Strange (-/Sup Forums/- )5

Herro thread.
>someone give me an ezpz req im bored of drawing this edition

Ahoy!
I think family has to be like...blood and stuff. Siblings and parents you know? You're using the word very strangely, but I know you mean well. You should draw something else. Maybe a dog of some kind? I'm not a fan of seeing other artists draw my shitty avatar. Apologies.

Sometimes why me matey?

How's this?

How me heartie doing today

>draw a girl,
>give her a dick
this needs to stop

>I'm not a fan of seeing other artists draw my shitty avatar.
i didn't know that bothered you what about when some one draws any of your other OC's do you get upset or annoyed about that?

Fool. The dick only makes it better.

Very neutral!
The more it's done the more bothered I get. I can handle it once, but if someone just keeps drawing them my discomfort increases. Less so for my other characters, but yeah I still get a little sad.

>Bored of drawing this
I would be too if I drew something that turned out as horribly as that did.
>Ignoring your problems is bad for you
>Drawing like trash is bad for you and for the rest of us
So I'll kindly ask you to stop posting and leave forever. Unless that is, you enjoy begging for attention from random anons how couldn't care less if you died from a heart attack one minute from now
Literal shit-scribbles

Why would family be restricted by blood barriers. They say blood is thicker than water, but syrup is thicker than blood. So what does the saying mean in the end?
And why draw something else? Maybe I'll get better at drawing you.

That's good me heartie

simple requests?

Me parrot Polly

Still a strange use of the word family. I'm just a smelly fatso on the internet. I doubt you want that in your family. I really would rather you draw something else. Might I request a small dog?

bump also spitroast don't have the balls

>I would be too if I drew something that turned out as horribly as that did.
maybe post somthing good to back up trash talk?

dont feed it

:D

>literal shit poster
Whats your point, no balls?
Like the one on your hat?
I will continue to use said definition till I can learn a better definition that Includes You in it.

>

check tumblr if you are still up nameless

Thanks so much me heartie.

Bumps also spitroast lost his balls

Anyone here

Bump??

your doodle is humorous, chum. Glad to see you draw now though.
Dog it is. Unfortunate I overlooked this...
I will remember for future draws

>tfw you live in the heads of anons rent free

I got polly with me mateys

lucky

Can I get a pigeon with a newspaper hat

I love how your shit looks so glowy. how you do?
here you go, sorry its not the best im still learning
Don't even bother replying to him, not worth anyones time. Besides I dont think it really bothers anyone here, most people know to ignore that shit lel

bump

Someone please drop Oprah and Donald Trump fucking. Please put iher on top so she’s riding his dick.

Thread dead?

>The more it's done the more bothered I get
aas someone who's draawn your OC's multiple tiimes i feel bad knowing this.ii apologize for making you feel saad and uncomfortable

Nice drawing matey

Not on my watch

been meaning to draw you, pirate dude. Good double hook action and rings to keep your bird attached to your hook.
Not dead, just kinda stagnant. Welcome to thread though.
Welcome Scribbie.

How is the morning treating you 3?

What a mistake

Who's here rn?

Honestly, this drawing looks like complete and utter trash. The hair is fucked up beyond all reason, and it looks as if a 4 year old colored this, couldn't even stay within the lines.
>inb4 it's my style
Your style is trash
Not even worth a critique it's that bad. Do yourself and everyone here a favor and just stop drawing
Just me and your pathetic shit-scribbling ass

Checked
Nice

this is garbage
but so is this

Because you can do better right?

haha

Hey man thanks, nice avatar its cool lookin

Hardly anyone. Pardon my slow drawing/reply, you probably figured it out by now.

Indeed I did.
Oooh! Really nice! I recognise you. Didn't you listen to my dream?

my bachelors in fine arts would like to say yeah i can

>Someone actually considers this to be drawing
No sweetie, this is a glorified chickenshit-scratch. If this took you more than 5 minutes, legitimately consider suicide
I didn't think it was possible to draw something shittier than MS paint shapes combined with piss poor shoops, but here we are.

Then prove it by doing my request high-quality.

>not even worth a critique
You think I'm asking for one, no balls?
>do us a favor and stop drawing
I'll stop when I die, and there isnt a god damn thing you can do but bitch and moan about how shitty I am. You got that?
That means we have a long time to get acquainted, am I right?

Hey man, never said it would be good, I just want to keep practicing to I can get better so its not shit :shrug:

sure just give me a couple minutes

well i'm not a degenerate fucking retard so i wouldnt draw fucking disgusting hentai for free so unless you have something that isnt gross or you wanna give me money then take your whole hand and put it up your ass

that isnt me lmfao nice try user

I would like to see some of your work please, just out of curiosity

indeed!
I still have the picture I doodled of your eyeless man
Also How are you doing?

user i am you, and I'm working on his high quality request ;)

I love this meme
So you're full of shit, gotcha
Still not worth the critique, even worse than the last. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

lol you got rekt

>why haven't you killed yourself yet?
I have the will to live a life of doodles and disappointment.
You're still here too, why haven't you killed yourself? With family relying on you its a shame you waste your time here.

Replying to it isn't going to make it stop.

you're just a bad person lmfao

how do you create this glowing effect? i'm only 3 days into digital art and want to learn some tricks
(i use SAI, also it'd be amazing if you showed brush settings for such smooth lines)