Is he innocent? he couldnt even say the accusations weren't accurate without tripping all over his words...

is he innocent? he couldnt even say the accusations weren't accurate without tripping all over his words? I mean if you didnt do it just say so right away.

Do what

what accusations?

some girl on twitter accused him of some shit with a 17 year old and also cramming his dick in her face

You can't fuck 17 year old girls in America?

I feel like at this point nearly every male actor in Hollywood is going to be accused of some shit at some point. We should just accept it.

>some girl on twitter accused him of some shit with a 17 year old and also cramming his dick in her face

idk about you guys but im pretty tired of this trend. im glad he denied it

Legal age in America is 18. However, some states allow this thing where if they’re two years apart, it’s okay. So, 19 can bang 17 and 18 bang 16.

I'd let James Franco jam his dick in my face

/thread

Age of consent in most states is 16. The age range is often 3-5 years if there is even one.

Depends on the jurisdiction; some have the age of consent at 16.

In some states the legal age is 16, my home state of Michigan being one of them.

Given how attitudes, population hormone levels and behavior have changed, the AOC should be lowered to 13, while tightening down rape protection. Something like sex with someone between 13-18 is no longer an automatic death sentence, but penalties are harsher and investigators get more leeway if foul play is suspected.

like everyone of us did before.
it already happens. crazy gals or gals thinking they get famous by this start making use of the new metoo pillory. when will jurisiction interfere? it is vigilantism to commit calumny. and people even cheer to this middle ages practice.
it is about time those feminazis get back into line of natural order

Wasn't it the chick from The Breakfast Club that accused him as well?

I think it's quite obvious that he's "guilty." James Franco being a freak is a badly kept secret.

There are levels of abuse though, right? Weinstein was clearly a psycotic cunt that should be in jail but Louis CK is just a weirdo that was being a bit weird and isn't inherently a bad person.

Franco is probably a bit of a cunt but at what point do you stop the purge in Hollywood? You're going to be left with Tom Hanks and the kids from Stranger Things. Everyone is a fuck up and with power has done fucked up things.

>left with hanks and children
lmao

>secret
nice bait bro
nobody is more openly freak than him. only his jewish buddy is more freaky probably

I dunno man, these guys probably are guilty. It was sort of the way for a long time and they just went with it but fucking come on! These guys are famous and have pussy being thrown at them all the time, why would they have to force anyone?

when you get pussy all the time you get over enthusiastic with every interaction. a few drinks and you're pushing your dick into someones face. you're so famous you dont even realize that for once, this person doesnt actually want it

wasn't there a big controversy a while ago when he was trying to bang a 16 year old or something? after he posted the cumshot selfie dressed up as batman or something

He better is Innocent i like The Deuce...

Well I guess all the money, fame and drugs make you a bit self aware. You don’t hear much from musicians getting called out. I mean a few far and between but not like this.

>is he innocent?
Probably not.

>does anybody care?
Probably not.

>will it result in anything?
Probably not.

>will this affect him in any way at all?
Probably not.

>will OP ever stop being such a huge faggot?
Probably not.

You’re playing dumb. Just stop

im not the guy you replied to but don't be naive and assume everyone here isnt wasted off their ass like me.

hi tommy wiseau

My point is, it takes less effort to read about the situation then to type the comment, solve captcha and wait for a reply. Takes more sober brain cells to do that then to read about what already all over the internet. Maybe you’re the naive one?

>weighing different options based on effort when drunk
>assuming doesnt have Sup Forums pro bullshit without captcha

just the ones with money