So I met this girl on MemeCenter and she's nice and smart...

So I met this girl on MemeCenter and she's nice and smart, I tried to help her and another user harassing her resolve their conflict. eventually we exchanged pics and when she saw mine she said "YOU'RE BLACK!?" I lol'd hard, funny thing is she's not the first user to react that way. Ever since then she's been openly racist and teasing me hard because I said I liked her. Aside from being racist she's actually very smart and nice, and more fun to talk to than the thots at my college. She says I'm ok looking and I look like Finn from Star Wars 7&9 lmao idek bro. How do I convince her that not all black people are "thugs" and "monkeys"

>So I met this girl on MemeCenter

protip: yt girls aren't into black dudes UNLESS they are "thugs" and "monkeys"

I can be thug tho

Lol, what?

>smart
>aside
dude making fun of you is probably the smartest thing she ever did. if she ever gets in touch with you she will end up raped and beaten up, even you have no plan for this whatsoever, it is just in your genes dude. cannot even blame you for that.

all that bait though.

>if she ever gets in touch with you she will end up raped and beaten up

no she won't??

you're black, Deshaun

Lol not my fault, at least I got that bbc that she admitted was big

By not being a thug or monkey.
And by raising your child after you fertilize her baby eggs.
Im kind of shocked you had to ask this question at all.

I'm not thug at all, she along with a few other users said they thought I was white cause I sound and act like a white guy. plus I would never abandonned my kid

alright alright alright newfags

pic with timestamp and shoe on your head

and if it wasn't that gay i'd also ask for proof of this including timestamp

LOL I'm not posting my pic on Sup Forums of all places

>black
>no thug
statistics don't lie bro. you are geneticly predispositioned for that dude. just a question of time

>Finn from Star wars
Literally one of the ugliest niggers in Hollywood

fake and gay. poor bait kid

Lol I play basketball and smoke weed, but I ain't a gang banger n stuff that shit's dumb.

>plays basketball and smokes weed
>not a gang banger
suuuuuuuure

oh dude these niggers...
no need to show your fucking face. we wanna see you actually are a nig nog

even bait this is entertaining, /pol still at racism inducement

lmao I am black tho, and it's not bait

Throw your poop at her face. Then tackle her down and smear it all over. She will understand the invitation.

it's not b8 this is real, also she's like this too lmao

finally a racial appropriate measure.
she would not even wonder if you did it.

prove it whiteboi

>MemeCenter

pic or it is all bullshit
just write Sup Forums nignog and timestamp on your hand and make a pic of it.
easy.

sure this me

Shut up nigger just obey your white online waifu and give her the nig nog big dick she wants, then return back to the shed.

you could have found that anywhere. timestamp in bathroom with underwear on head

>chemistry classroom
go back to school nigger. You need to be over 18 to post here

sorry only virgin weeaboos have waifus

I am, I'm in college at UD

Bro she ain't that smart if she's racist. We all hold values in the end.

prove it nigger

how?

Fuck you, nigger. Black people are a plague to the world, along with sand niggers.

post timestamp of you by the fountain in The Green

I will when I go later today

>So I met this girl on MemeCenter
you're gonna need a bigger bait

going to school rn, keep the thread bumping while I'm gon

how old is this girl?

You saying not being racist is smart? Moron

>school
yeah do your homework nigger

if it wasn't for "sand niggers" europe would still be in the dark ages lol
wiki: islamic golden age

15 but she's cute tho so it's okay

>college student trying to date a 15 year old
what a creep

>photoshopped asses
>bait text
>posting this crap on Sup Forums of all places

GTFO with this shilling

pedo

Nice b8 m8

she's 18, two years younger than me, I just turned 20 last week actually

yeah as if pedo

don't mix up turkish people with sand niggers.
osmans had a quite open minded way of islam btw. they did not care for people having other religion that much actually.
unbelievable that dudes from centuries ago have been more progressive than the nowadays muslims.

He sent pictures of his benis to a 12yo

he is so pretty. white people are way too feminine. this is why so many of you guys are becoming faggots and tranny lovers.

he is turkish dude. there are more light skin and light hair turks than people would believe. you only know anatolians as turkish people. they are coming from the remote areas and the mountains. why would you believe the premium ware emigrates from turkey? europe only gets the waste.

the Islamic golden age was well before the ottomans you retard

what is your point? fact remains that he would still easily pass for a girl if he took hormones. white features are feminine. black features are masculine. this is why white women want black men.

he looks kinda gay i admit.
good thing we still got the asians. they don't have any male features. compared to them north european men looks really male.

oh the fuckers giving spain that decent arab looks?
who cares. ottomans been more successful in plain power. maybe not cultural.

Yes, a long time ago the islamic world actually was a scientifically and culturally leading region.

But they have hardly evolved from that. Culturally they are still in middle age and scientifically they are lagging behind. They _are_ sandniggers.

Talking about their glory in the past clearly demonstrates that they have nothing to show today.

Well if she's really smart then there is no way to convince her to think that niggers are good thing. Every smart person is a racict. Only dumb ones are liberals and nignog lovers.

Turks had been ahead of the rest of the islamic world for some time. Seems that everything is going backwards there now. Sad.

Hopefully they are not ending up in the same islamic sandnigger shit as Iran (by the way one of the leading nations until they decided to throw everything away and rely on Allah).

> the waste

that's why we don't want them :)

wtf

i wonder what could have happened to turn all the Muslims poor and retarded
could it have something to do with european imperialists carving up their land? hmm...

>until
also until usa decided to put them on the evil countries list.
i mean i know some people affected of this. former neighbours of my parents had big companies in iran and lost everything after the revolution, they were quite unhappy about what happened but in the end the usa is not completely innocent about what happened there.
no country likes to be fucked with by other nations. also it is not the only time things go completely wrong while usa tries to interfere.

>Every smart person is a racict.
>smart person is a racict.
>person is a racict.
>is a racict.
>racict.

why did it take me until the 4th line to check it was about a spelling mistake?

>implying white people can't do everything better than black people can except maybe sports.

If she thinks all black people are thugs and monkeys then I would just give up. It's practically the same as trying to teach a stereotypical nigger to behave like an actual person. It's impossible.

You can't, it's called stereotype. You won't convince her that not all black people are the same but you can acctually convince her that YOU are not like that.

Just rape her, that'll show her.

>How do I convince her that not all black people are "thugs" and "monkeys"
if you can't figure that out yourself you're not in the 1% who aren't.

And what are going to do about Cry on Sup Forums will Not help you and a Race war is impossible do something with your life and stop cry you will not live forever but if u want to spend it on hate well idk

If this is a genuine post just keep being nice in the face of vitriolic behaviour.

There was some dude who dismantled an entire KKK organisation in his region by simply becoming friends with all of their members. He carried the casket for a KKK member, went to their parties, took their abuse with a grace and dignity and slowly made them realize what an outstanding human being he is.

It's hard to hate somebody who loves you unconditionally... unless they are a psychopath, then they can easily hate you forever and love it.

>MemeCenter

>OK looking
>Look like Finn from starwars
He was mostly cast to be an ugly bff of a Jedi and got hit with the ugly interracial couple role in the last one

You look like this autist nig that I went to college with. You do look like you know what the inside of a shower looks like tho, good on you there.

t. Latino

I heard Luke dies.