Damn

Damn...
It really makes you think, doesn't it?

What do the mexican intellectuals think about this argument?

>says the mestizo

If it wasn't for Europeans she wouldn't exist

makes me think about how happy i will be when these stupid filthy spics get tossed over that 50 foot wall to their deaths

How is it their homeland when they weren't even born on American territory and neither were their ancestors?
They will also claim how Canada is their homeland.

If you think I'm a racist because I'm nationalist then learn the true history because I'm in my homeland.

mexicans are spanish rape babies the city of mexico was raped during the siege of it all mexicans are the rape babies and slaves of europeans a true mongrel race

Yeah it does. I didn't know Spanish people were native to the Americas.

isolationism is not racism.

>start war
>get asses kicked and Mexico city taken
>Land given in exchange of debt

hurrr we want us land back. Stupid fucking wetbacks.

Makes me think this person is a retard who doesn't know history.

>mfw implication the native indians spoke spanish and were "mexicans"

Every Mexican with an iq above 90 probably pretends they don't know these morons and says they're from Honduras or some shit.

right of conquest motherfucker

What does your argument has to do with America stealing the land from the Mexicans?, ignorant idiot

Stupid beaners

What a fucking retard.

Thank God I was born to decent Tejanos and not filthy Mexifornians or wetbacks.

Mexico isn't even the same damn country that it was when California was acquired. Young nations can't press historical claims.

I once met some retard that thinks that everything here before the colonization was hapyness and frienship between the mesoamerican civilizations. and war and conquest started after the europeans came here.

You are in your continent, you have the right to be racist and nationalist

Americans are not from here

Its true.

Everything South and West of Colorado is Mexican clay.

>Nevada
>California
>Colorado
>Texas

Dont sound very anglo to me?

"mexicans" dont exist anymore they are literally wiped out and replaced by a mixture of tribes surrounding the orignal mexico city and spanish settlers

No, that's idiotic. You can't call it homeland unless you were born in there.

So instead of "we wuz kangs" you have "We wuz Mayans n' sheet!"?

I love how ignorant of what actually went down you have to be in order to believe that.

Everyone totally was willing to fight the Aztecs. Cortez didn't actually go axe crazy and behead indios until the end, and nobody really knows why, either.