Americans are asleep

Time to plot their downfall.

Hnnnnnggg where is this from

Red Sonja comic

Eat their burgers

please do

you cannot stop it

oh shit the fatsos know! shut it down!

Do not touch Mountain Dew, its recently been introduced here and I shamelessly love it

Wish they'd consider 1.5 or 2L bottles

>06:25:55
>asleep
Hell no. I've got some fishing to do today!
Mt Dew comes in 2 liter bottles here.

I'd grab a six-pack of 2L and put them in the fridge, deal with the atherosclerosis and heart attacks later

Why not just buy the syrup packs, some CO2 tanks, and a fountain? Go balls-out, bud.

I am going to look into that, vanilla filled milk packs are also back

I don't even eat anymore in my pretend-Ramadan, just a few bites and drinks

Even the Sudanese like Mt Dew
Why do I seem to be the only person who doesn't like Mt Dew?
My old Bible teacher drank a 2L everyday (somehow wasn't fat either)

Do you hate citrus drunks and lemonade? I only like it because of that, its very refreshing in hot climates

I like citrus drinks and lemonade but if I wanted those in soda form I'd drink a Sprite or one of its derivatives. Mt Dew tastes mostly like sweetened water to me for some reason

Veggie Halal Burgers :DDD

try something bitches

i fucking dare you

Encourage them to race mix until they are dark and brown.

Just poison the cheeseburger supply, 70% of us will be dead in a weak and the remaining 30% are leftists or women so they wouldn't put up much of a fight.

That article is incredibly misleading. There are only about 9 million mixed race Americans, we make up just 3% of the US population (and that includes hapas and white people who are 1/16th Cherokee). So unless our population becomes 17 times larger in the next 30 years while literally no other racial group has even a single child, there is no way that the average American will look like the girl in that pic.

>plot their downfall.
don't need to
they are self-destroying now