So, smoking in Australia is fucking expensive ($30 for a packet or 26)

So, smoking in Australia is fucking expensive ($30 for a packet or 26).
I’m considering switching from smokes to vaping with nicotine oil.
Any of you vapefags can give me advice on what to expect and/or if this has worked for you?
I smoke about 26 a day, 6mg of nicotine per cigarette.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCExqR7C-PZp9aTEF-hUIRsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First couple of days of switching you might experience withdrawal from the other chemicals in cigarettes. All i can tell you is that switching is the best thing you'll ever do in your life.

no stinking clothes, breath, yellow teeth etc. And still get your nic fix. Also, stay away from SMOK related vapeware as they have shit quality control.

tf? in russia cigs cost not more than 2 bucks. if they were 30 fucking dollars i'd fucking give it up real quick

It's 6 am here I forgot all the ausfags get on lol

Any issues with recieving nicotine oils from overseas, considering its illegal to buy over the counter (assuming you’re from oz)?

I know comrade, hence the reason I need to bump the habit real quick.

The government taxes everything to like 9000% of their actual price here because they know citizens are too fat, lazy and scared to do anything about it.

A six pack of beer costs about $30, depending on what you get.

yeah the only place to get cheap cigs these days is in shit quality countries. Like poorer countries, mostly 3rd world and ones with some pretty bad low standard of living trash economies. the cigs they get there are also bad quality they may be able to get brand name but there is no quality control going into those cigs. if it were a joint it'd be like 40% seeds and stems.

Vaping > Smoking

also

youtube.com/channel/UCExqR7C-PZp9aTEF-hUIRsA

Just stop smoking, you'll just look like an edgelord anyway

you get what you want out of it. if you want to stay off cigarettes, you can and will. vaping does NOT give you the same buzz though, because of all the other shit that isn't in the oil like regular smokes. it's effective but it's a little different and something to get used to.

and definitely stay the fuck away from SMOK. two aliens later i learned my lesson.

>$30 aus
So 2 clumps of pocket long
>pack of 26
Lol wut?
>nicotine oil
Not a thing
>vaping
For faggots

It isn't healthier, quit or keep smoking.
Also
>Australia
Go there fagstick.

You clearly don't live in a city. Shitloads of people vape, not just young kids or whatever it's old dudes in business suits and shit too.

I don't even vape myself but atleast in Brisbane it's far from the fedora tipping faglord cliche.

Better idea. Quit all together. I save over 400 a month by quitting and i feel a shit ton better in most regards.

I guess it’s more a catalyst to eventually giving up, rather than full on replacing it. I’ve been smoking for 16 years and giving up cold turkey isn’t going to go well.

>>nicotine oil
>Not a thing

u wot

Go to hell Aussiecuck and stay off my board. This place is for Americans only

what the fuck is nicotine oil? its not oil?

you have vape liquid made from VG AND PG, and nicotine doses go into that formula along with other flavorings.

Oi, mate, I can hear a nignog shagging your bird in the other room, you better go and check it out.

Well, Russia isn't a 3rd world country, though it is shitty. I think our government is happy with our citizens being smokers and drunkards, hence the prices: Quality cigarettes are 2-3$, Cheapest vodka is around 4$, 6 pack o' beer is about 6-8$. The more I discover about prices on such stuff in other countires, the more happy I get that it's easy mode for me

Worked for me. I tried quitting smoking over the course of a few months. Used lozenges to get my cigarettes per day down, then used patches to quit all together.

After about 2 months of no tobacco though, I was still craving them insatiably (partly due to ADD meds). So I bought a vape with 6mg/ml oil and it was fantastic.

The overall experience isn't an exact replacement for cigarettes, but you're still getting that instant rush of nicotine through your lungs (rather than the slow drizzle from nicotine replacement stuff). Best decision I ever made.

Nicotine is an alkaloid, not a hydrocarbon, pure nicotine is a crystalline solid.

Ausfag here. Vaping got me through the VCE exams. I'd load up with 12 mg until my eyes were short of red. It was the only way to stop my asd playing up.

Man, fucked if I know - every website I’m reasearching says “nicotine oil”, so I’m just regurgitating what I’m seeing.

We’ve all got the jist of what I’m talking about, so let’s not get into semantics.

Don't listen to "stay away from smok" user.
Buy a vape pen 22. Costs $30 US and will give you a decent pull and cloud. It's also a super easy unit to start vaping with.

you're gonna feel much better vaping than smoking if you don't wanna quit altogether. just decide to commit to it, is all.

i scratched the hard spot at the top of my buttcrack too hard and now theres a scab or something and it hurts. also i used my thumb knuckle to scratch it through my underwear and now have a spot of missing skin top of my thumb knuckle that hurts. this is aids

>I'm an Australian teen, who vapes, please Sup Forums, feed my validation
There, FTFY, just the subtext of your post.
Also you are Australian, Sup Forums is the wrong board,

Look, breathing in shit is bad for you, most the flavorings in vape juice are only supposed to be eaten, people who worked in factories making those flavorings (before safety protocols) who breathed that shit all the time got aggressive forms of serious lung cancer, as well as the high levels of acroline in vape smoke.
I used to smoke a pack-pack.and a half a day, switched to chew, was at a can-2 cans a day, then to a can every 3-4 days, now I'm using nicotine lozenges (it's basically a mint) and I actually like it, couldn't stand the gum or patches.
I did try vaping to get off cigs, don't work, started smoking more cigs after vaping.

stfu you americunt. OP said he smoked for 16 years. Clearly not an edgy vaping teenage cunt.

WAT VAPE BUY?

Yeh, kinda just wanted general info from anyone and everyone from anywhere who has made the switch and can give any form of advice, my guy.

1) The high is different, slower
2) Start off with high nic content (12-16mg)
3) I get my nic juice from an Australian vendor with a branch in NZ
4) Buy a decent device and tank (should cost less than a hund)

Buy the nicotine liquid from NZ
Buy the flavours local
Change your coils regularly, you'll know when...
Enjoy your addiction

Plenty of people on here say they aren't virgins, but we know the truth.

>trash economy
>high levels of poverty
>few areas with riches and most of the rich are foreigners or politicians

yeah it's basically 3rd world. You motherfuckers still have bread and water lines.

whatever strength u smoke now ,get a way lower mg juice.
i smoked the charcoal filter winnie blues and tried to switch to like 10/12 mg juices and it was fucking rancid, stick to like 6mg at most.