Real Madrid vs. Atlético Madrid Pre-Match Thread

The first fixture of the 2016-17 Champions League Semifinals kicks off in about 15 hours, at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu. It will be a two-legged rematch of last year's final, in which Real Madrid triumphed over their cross-city rivals for the second time in 2 years.

Zidane's Real Madrid is looking for their 12th European championship, while also attempting to become the first team to win two Champions League trophies in a row. Simeone's Atlético Madrid are trying to redeem themselves on the European stage, after suffering 2 CL Final losses at the hands of Real Madrid, in 2014 and 2016.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

soccerstreams.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soccer is fucking gay faggot garbage. End of discussion.

Real is better in every position. I don't see how they could lose.

Their defence is not as good
If Simeone can just get an away goal and not concede more than 2 his plan is basically achieved

dont pop a blood vessel bro

I agree with this post. The best Atlético can hope for is a draw.

You really think Atletico are expecting an away win? A draw would be better than what they want

Ideal 11

Navas
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modric Casemiro Isco
Hamez Morata Asensio

You're gonna get the BBC and you're gonna like it

>You really think Atletico are expecting an away win?
No

>Morata

I rate Griezmann to be honest

>tfw our national tv streams only tuesday's games
>tfw I will watch Juve in shitty 480p with lags instead of fullhd on my plasma with friends

you czechs are one incompetent lot

hd stream > hdmi cable > telly

get acestream and a hdmi cable you dumb fuck

Is your favorite part of the game when Nedved hugs everybody after a Juve goal?

>Hamez

Well this be another 1-1 like all the other meetings between these 2 in CL?

>Atkinson

Can this senile idiot even deal with such a big game and spic players mentality?

>Atleti basically have no right full back after losing juanfran and vrsalijko then gimenez who have been doing an excellent job as a replacement was killed in Las palmas game

At least >we have Lucas

last time I checked most of acestream links were dead... where do U get them?

preferably not in Turkish or similar "language"

soccerstreams.net/

wait for the start of the game and there should be at least three english hd ace streams

lel liga

Which mighty pl team are you rooting for in the cl lad?

which might merican team are you rooting for in cl

I hate Real t b h, I have never enjoyed watching them play. How can a team that is probably in the top 3 on earth play so unattractively? TSU being an absolute madman is the only compliment I can give them

you need Ronaldo in there to score a shitty header or a tap in tho

I see Leafs are experts in Football.

getting my TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'S ready

For me it's FC Dallas

Look at all these customers, holy fuck.

Dont bro a vessel pop

Real has struggled at home against Atletico, I don't understand how people are so convinced it will be a walk in the park for Real.

They're definitely favored and there are a few Atletico players injured. We can still hope that the customers sink, though.

I don't understand how you have a Christmas tree on your flag either.

This. RM has not been able to beat them in the last 4 matches at Bernabéu. 3 draws and a defeat.

Lebanon has fought in many battles, hence the roots and brances are covered in blood.
"Cedar is like a young nation despite a cruel past. Although oppressed, never conquered."

Now you know why the cristmas tree.

That was inspiring. I shall wear a sideways Christmas tree over my Atletico shirt to Bernabeu in deference to your beautiful country's history.

because simeone will find a way to give them another cl

>Lucas vs Marcelo

just give them another decima

i know they have a hard time in the league but real has knocked out atletico in the cl 3 years in a row

Atletico are a real team

Real is real too

It's not even debatable that RM should line up like this from now on

>plasma

When was the last time you got a new tv

Nah, they are just 11 players

Champions League cannot trick me into watching your league.

Atleticuck loses no shit.
literally arsenal/roma/dortmund tier club

>people actually believe this

They've won the same amount of CLs in the last 3 years than Juve have managed in their entire history

>rolando, isco, kroos, marcelo, ramos
that side is a freeway for any rival attack

Because they have great players with plenty of CL experience and they get UEFA's favours
How many league titles have they won recently? Zero because they cant compete with Barca when they have the same schedule

>LEbanon

the real final

It aint his fault retarded commentators call him that, in Mexico people names James are called James with an english Pronunciation

Nope, they are Real, not real.
>people actually believe Real Madrid plays good football
>people are so ignorant they don't even know plasma is better than lcd
I thought this was 2017.

What did he mean by this?

Has the money been transferred?

real madrid will get cucked.

she is so hot

IT'S COMING LA'S

>morata
>4-3-1-2
into the trash it goes

>dont pop a blood vessel bro

>"We are not the favorite" – Zinedine Zidane, 2017

Zidane is literally a feelgood manager, I wonder how he would do if he didn't have the best squad money could buy.

>the best squad money could buy.
lmao

lmao stfu you deluded clown

he wouldn't last two seasons as a manager, he was shit for halal b team

Faggot

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

>The referee for this match has given Real more penalties than any other team.

they are not. atletico is as strong as madrid in champions. anything can happen

kys you fat ignorant pedophile

era

There's literally no point in watching

TSUUUUUU

Time to go all in. Real @ 1.75

>no James

Kill youareself already calvo hijueputa

lmao Zidane is fucking starting benzema again. what the fuck is this guys problem?

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

This gonna a be a snooze fest right?

Post lineups pls

>this is your team tonight

>zidane is going to try something new
and fail

Hat trick by Tsu incoming

*bribes the ref*

Atlético line up

>varane for nacho
mfw this preferring muslims meme is real

t o r r e s