Any chicks want to discuss their first great fuck?

Any chicks want to discuss their first great fuck?
Did you squirt? Were you cheating? Was it big?
Let us know. Maybe we'll learn a thing or two.

Lol fuck off OP you ginormous faggot

Hey. Maybe I'm writing literotica and looking for ideas?

Ever think about that? No only about yourself.

Spoken like a true 15 year old.

For women, sex is a social act that transcends the physical. They really do not give a fuck about dick size or squirting or how much they guy can cum. It's about emotions. How they feel before, during, and after.

Anyone who has dated a woman who is not a waifu pillow is at least partially aware of this.

I squirted during my first great fuck, and I was cheating on my bf with his well hung best friend

Gestapo weeaboo....

"fem"user

Gestapoo

I fukky sukky a men one, he give me the eyeds.

Virgin 15 year old newfag detected

>I'm not a faggot, just writing literotica!
>tfw it's the same thing

This guys gets it
Just kidding, this guy just confirmed his virginity.

>Hey. Maybe I'm writing literotica and looking for ideas?
>copying others experiences
>from this board

wow, if you seriously consider a career in writing, ngmi.

And then this happened:

>squirt
It is literally piss, and only piss.

It was supposed to have this pic

newfag

I see why girls are reluctant to talk about their sex lives.
The white knights would be suicidal.

>I squirted during my first great fuck, and I was cheating on my bf with his well hung best friend
yes, women are way more into the psychological side of the whole deal.
they get off on the idea of cheating on their bf with another guy.
the humiliation of the bf gets them off, the submission to the hung guy gets them off, the forbidden, nasty, malevolent act itself gets them off, being overpowered and filled with the semen of a man she is not supposed to have sex with gets them off. there is nothing nastier, more destructive or more vile than the female psyche. they love to see heads role, even more so in the grip of marriage.

why are you generalising, the fact you enjoy being a cunt doesn't mean women in general do

As a dude who has cheated it's really not that hard to imagine. Taboos excite people. that user is going a bit overboard but the ideas are sound and common.

A study shows 70% of women cheat, whereas only 40% of men do

>Sup Forums
>chicks

there is no power that women can impose on others other than their control of their sexual organs. that's why they spend their youth exploring how they can use it as a tool and their old age complaining about how that time is long gone:
control men in the workplace via two ways: either to get the job and keep men in power tied to them (flirting, making vague sexual hints) for success OR to play the "feminist" card and get men fired for "undressing looks" and other new legally incriminating inventions of second wave feminism.
in a relationship with a man, they control which friends he is allowed to have, they may lure his friends into sexual adventures with them without him knowing, cut all connections with any female friends he may have had, spoil friendships generally at will, control his activities by refusing sex and evoking the other options (masturbation, getting sex elsewhere) in advance in order to put even more pressure on them.

spoken like a true user/misogynist

Many men also do not consider using prostitutes to be 'cheating'.

All women are cunts.

>Many men
how precise! maybe you have the wrong kind of men for friends?

My father.

prostitution is legalized in many places and deemed alright for many critical societies. but I mean let's be real I wouldn't pay a woman for sex maybe a really good trap though

so you're saying your shitty dad is a representative group of males to base a survey on?

I was 16 when my brother came home from college in the summer (he was 19). I had always had a crush on him, but when he came back he was bigger, more manly, and had a nice tan.

I flirted with him, and he flirted back. Our parents left us one weekend and, well, nature took its course and we basically just fucked all weekend, bareback.

It felt so natural to have him cum inside of me, I don't know how else to describe it, but it was a total turn-on. I was a virgin until that weekend.

That was the only time we ever had sex. I think it was something that we just had to get out of our systems. We don't speak about it (that was like 5 years ago), but we still get along really well, hug each other and stuff.

did he suck you off after he came in your ass