Can anybody here provide some clarity on what happened to me last night in Madrid?

can anybody here provide some clarity on what happened to me last night in Madrid?

>first night of backpacking trip from USA to Europe
>be in Madrid, Wednesday night
>go out to bar with friend (gaybro)
>get hit on by French dude, finds out im hetero, introduces me to his girlfriends
>one of these girls wants to go to another bar, we all go together
>good music, lots of gays, lesbians, and straights doing their thing
>meet two cute girls there, they speak a little english, I speak a little spanish, we somehow make it work
>wind up making out with both girls, one takes me to the bathroom, grabs my junk, and says “do you understand?” in english
>oh shit are these girls prostitutes? I tell her I don’t have any money, she doesn’t seem to care

>we go out for a smoke, get approached by two Moroccan dudes trying to sell hash and coke
>im having a hard time following the conversation but the girls buy some coke and keep kissing me so I hang around
>out of nowhere, one of the girls slaps me in the face
>howcansheslap.oof
>everyone is now accusing me of stealing the girl’s cell phone which I find in my coat pocket, no idea how it got there
>im over it, give them the cell phone back, try my best to say it was a misunderstanding and walk away
>the girls get in a cab and I head back to the apartment
>the moroccan guys follow me, great Im going to get fucking robbed on a dark street with no one around
>they catch up to me and ask me if I have a wallet, I instinctually tell them no
>one of them pulls out MY WALLET from their jacket and hands it to me
>everything is still there, then they tell me to be weary of pickpockets and gypsies
>they wish me good luck and go on their way

so wtf was that all about? were those girls really putas? gypsies? why the fuck did the moroccan drug dealers bother giving me my wallet back? my hopeful theory is that the girls were drunk, I wound up with one of their phones somehow, and they nabbed my wallet as retaliation. they then threw it on the street when they didn’t find any cash which the morrocans very kindly returned to me. whats more likely is that it was all a scam that I dont really understand and the morrocans were being bros just so I could buy their drugs.

whats user’s take on this?

you got your pocket picked and then the guys felt bad and gave you your wallet back.

not really the same but i had my wallet stolen once and one of the guys who was with the guy who stole it took me all the way back to my hostel. i didnt realize they were all working together until later. im still not sure why he made sure i got back but he must have felt bad for helping to rob me

the moroccan dudes stole the girls phone and then maybe you switched jacket somehow with the moroccan. upon realizing they gave you your wallet back because they are bros.

you think the morrocans or the girls nabbed it? maybe the morrocans gave it back when they saw there was no cash? who the fuck knows, i got seriously lucky though. could have been without a wallet for the rest of this trip

girls definitely took it. Then reverse pocketed the phone to you so they'd have a reason to bail on you before you realized anything was up

the girls were probably working with the guys. girl could have snatched your wallet and put her phone in your pocket. then they give the wallet to the guys for a convenient escape. the guy gives you back the wallet so he seems like he did nothing wrong and the girls are already gone so if you had noticed your wallet was missing you couldn't accuse them. seems like a pretty good scam.

you got lucky they gave you the wallet back. also that was good you didn't actually have money in there. watch your accounts though as they could have taken photos of your debit card or whatever.

when my wallet got stolen the only saving grace was that i had left my passport at the hostel just in case something happened. tourists are targets and third world scum run scams like these for a living. after that i only ever left with what i needed on my person. leave stuff behind to get you by in case you get pick pocketed or outright robbed.

somewhat interesting addendum to my story. i ended up being homeless and without a cent in prague for several days. it was summer so it was not too bad. people there were great too. i had people buy me beer and one guy talked to me then he said "you can have my money" and gave me quite a bit of cash. i've never been homeless so it was interesting and definitely added memorable moments to my trip

will do and thanks. from now on im just going to take one credit card and a few euro and leave everything else at home.

im also just now remembering that i had one of the girls jackets in my hand as i left and they just let me walk away with it. i made it about 10 paces before i realized and ran back to give it to them. they looked embarrassed and sheepishly thanked me. thats another reason i think us all being drunk contributed to this in some way. who knows, ill be more weary from now on. two chicks being that aggressive with trying to make out with me should have been the first red flag.

Czechs and Poles are usually seriously bro tier peoples. Moroccans, eh... depends.
More than likely they were both Roma from the same traveling family and scamming you.

>lots of gays, lesbians, and straights doing their thing
How the hell you can tell the difference between straight and a fag? They are look the same.

>howcansheslap.oof

Thank you for this. I chuckled in my head

>from now on im just going to take one credit card and a few euro and leave everything else at home.

yeah good plan man. have fun on your trip

>Czechs and Poles are usually seriously bro tier peoples.
agreed

They act gay tho

Don’t you worry about your shit getting stolen at the hostel?

Well, when one same sex couple is making out with one another, that’s usually a indication. Kinda weeds them out from the hetero peeps.

>being foreign in Europe
>going outside or talking to anybody
You will get you shit stolen, and murder is more and more likely

Every eurofag is acting gay bro

>Don’t you worry about your shit getting stolen at the hostel?

they usually have a footlocker or something in which you can lock your things

What he said. Especially when you told them you didn't have cash for one peepee touch.

fortunately, im staying with friends so i dont have to worry about that.

this