Is "Jew" a race of people or a religion? Where is Jew land?

Is "Jew" a race of people or a religion? Where is Jew land?

Judaism
Hebrew
Israelite

Jew land is basically modern day Israel. Tho Jews can either be descended from Hebrews or have joined the Jew faith along the way. You don't have to be 100% Hebrew to join the club, just gotta think Jews are the chosen people and have a closet superiority complex over everyone else

A Jew is a plague to all peoples.

it's both

English

All facets of the US.

It's a disease. They even make non-jew murican mutilate their kids penises

>you will never have a qt3.14 israeli gf
why even live, Sup Forums?

You will never be considered a true Jew if you're not descended from the Israelites though

Religions and races are not the same as one can mix and match from either, we British have this dispute that to side against Muslims isn't racist because they aren't a race, anybody can be Muslim.

>Posts one of three good looking kikes
>The rest are sand goblins

Shes too busy bombing children

It’s a religion.
Leftist sociologists insist it’s an ethnic group. It’s not since anyone can convert.

No evidence that the exodus ever happened. They didn't build the pyramids. They were not slaves. Just nomadic desert wanderers.

it's not just 3 user, i could post fine israelis all day long. and even if your slander was true i'd still want to wife her, and so would you

Nobody fucking knows.

A race of sub-human bipeds who need to covet all things of value and violently defend it.
As a group they covet power as well, but mostly in an attempt to gain things of monetary value, as an Individual, the Jew the scientific name aurum nasus, is fairly unintelligent, and has simple motivations, food, water, and valued objects, in a group they can attain an intelligence to the point that they will become crafty and scheming, but the underlying motives remain the same, this suggests a form of hive mind, no single "queen aurum nasus" has been discovered, it's possible a small group males up the "queen" so to speak.
Their natural habitat is of the arid lesser Asia, but were introduced to Europe and Russia, and to get a stronger political foothold, colonies have appeared in the United States, namely new York and Los Angeles. Their diet consist mostly of bagles, rotting fish, middle eastern food, and some medditerainian food.

Was in the IDF can confirm that most of the grills are ugly af

Jew land is a non specific land mass located in Brooklyn NY, suburban New York (like Westchester), Long Island and certain parts of New Jersey. Older Jews live in Florida. There are small sections of Jew Land near Los Angeles. Israel is NOT Jew Land this is a common misconception. Israel was a fake Jew Land set up by American industrialists in the early and middle 20th Century to rid the US of Jews who traditionally charged the industrialists usurious interest rates and defiled their WASP prostitutes with their circumcised small penises. I think Henry Ford said it best "Let's give these Jews a new home and let them charge each other high interest rates and leave America to the WASPs!"

Well, that rules out modern jews.

jewland = auschwitz

an honest jew?

The idea of a true race is stupid, the world is full of mutts. Except maybe inuits and aboriginals but no one gives a fuck really about them

Marrying a jew without being one is the most cuck thing you can do. Your kids will be 100% kike and you can only raise them in jewmode. No thanks also 90% are ugly hooknosed rats

He will still lie about not wanting your shekles, and about not killing innocent children

Jew is both a religion and a race, they are the only exception

Tbh the IDF was shit it was severely underfunded, the Israeli state is taking all the $$$ from the USA

dont know man,he admitted to being in the idf,so killing children is a given i think, but i would never trust any jew with my shekels

i know,israel is like #1 welfare queen of the world

There is no jewland because they didn't deserve the promised land. Worshipped a gold idol when mozes left them alone for a little while. That's also why they were lost for 40 years because God didn't want anyone of that generation entering the holy land

some people (see; americans) are a lot muttier than others.

dont forget about the true ancestral homeland of the jews you biggot! let them come back to auschwitz

And have the end of your dick removed

>aurum nasus
My sides

Philistines, from land of Philistine