Ask a fellow Skinwalker anything

Ask a fellow Skinwalker anything
I've been transforming into a black dog for the past 3 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI6mI2F0qcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When was the last time your parents looked at you and smiled?

what, couldn't get laid as a white dog

How do you know what colour dog you transform into?

/thread

If it was true, you wouldn't be able to type as paws are too big for keyboard buttons.
Fag

BAMN!

I chose that color

Pics or gtfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=AI6mI2F0qcA

How would I take a picture in my transformed state?

How did it feel to get mostly edited out of the cantina scene?

timer on your phone camera....

Don't give me that shit. Im pretty positive your phone has a timer camera on it. If not you could download an app. Now pics or gtfo.

You can tell you don't know how this works at all I'd have to stay in that form for a while before I can come back

I can't simply turn it on and off. It is not magic

My purpose is to inform you and any questions you have. Not for you to believe me

Or you are a lying piece of human trash who wanted to feel special on the internet so they made up some outrageous story with no evidence to gain attention.

bumming a dog does not equal transforming into one

I would gain no satisfaction from that. Believe what you will

How often do you see a strange guy with notepad asking questions to your mother while she sobs?

Never. For I have yet to be caught

Stop trying to be a unique snowflake and be yourself. No one gives a shit you exist. All my actual supernatural friends can prove it. They have evidence. Because when you do some supernatural shit you need to back it up. You are just a sad keyboard gnome wasting your time so you can spend less time crying yourself to sleep.

I would prefer them not knowing I exist. I'm here to open up consciousness

a black dog, you say?
10/10 would bang

Thats part of the reason we havent evolved as a species cause of single minded human beings like yourself

Right.... Well get pics and ill believe you. Until then ill be like your parents and hope you get a psychologist
Right me. Single Minded. Shut it waste of matter.

^ I'll take that back and bite.
How do you do It?
Why only a dog?
Why can you do it?
Do you know anyone else that can?

Your acceptance is irrelevant to me that is not my purpose

Are you upset that your race isnt really well represented in modern media and culture?

Also, are those super hairy sideshow mexicans trying to steal the spotlight from you?

Do you make these threads because you want so badly to actually be a dog? Or because you're so fucked in the head from your dad's dick that you actually think this? Or maybe you're just a faggot roleplayer who got lost on his way to /x/?
You can only choose one.

I started doing research a couple years ago on the shapeshifting reptilians then I found out humans could do it to as they call skinwalkers

Bullshit. I've never seen a dog type.

What is the best way to kill your kind?

do you like grapes?

And you can do it with various animals i.e. wolf. Pig. Large bird. and even other humans

Well whatever floats your medication down your gullet my lying friend.

>>Running out of Oc and screenshots.

Large dog almost like an overgrown wolf

I am human

I have. He couldn't spell worth a shit, though.

Everyome on /k/ knows normal mean don't kill your kind, we mostly agree on white ash, but I figured I'd ask.

How do you do it. Just answer all the questions one by one.

>asks for proof
>single minded
K

Every single human being could do it. You have to open up your consciousness. Your brain is very limited in its current state. Ever wonder how a monk levitates? It is not magic

I'm talking about monks with no sticks. Not fakes

>no sticks
That's just Photoshop you dope.

No. They have videos do research

Bad bait is bad

how many bitches have you nailed while transformed, and does it result in a litter?