Ok Sup Forums i need some advice

Ok Sup Forums i need some advice

So i’ve met probably the best girl in my life like two months ago and since then we’ve been talking a lot, going out, went on a couple trips together but always just as friends and it never bothered me. We’ve been open with each other, we’ve never had awkward moments, overall very wholesome. But now i think i’ve fallen in love with this gal, and i don’t think it’s just something temporary, i feel serious affection, she’s cute, straightforward, we “get” each other and it means a lot to me... i’ve hinted being together to her and she said that she wouldn’t risk our amazing friendship (and it was honest, it didn’t sound like a bs excuse) because if we were together we would probably break up one day and it would also mean the end of our friendship which (sounds gay) i actually value. Our texts already look like we’re together, you couldn’t tell the difference if you saw them, she likes my touch, wants massages, we get high together, etc, and i think she also likes me beyond just friendship but i get it that she’s afraid of losing me. I wouldn’t be too far off if i said that as a person she’s my best friend right now.
Now to my question Sup Forums: is there a way to fuck her or be with her in this situation? I don’t want to lose her, she likes me too much to lose me, but i would love to see something more here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpOULjyy-n8
youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
youtube.com/watch?v=vb6YMCQ7V2o
youtube.com/watch?v=HjK30nhy7CU
youtube.com/watch?v=htTxkyjTBmc
youtube.com/watch?v=6c4l4UNorYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

No

No

Here is a thought: actually one is not more likely to stay together if one avoids being honest to each other in a relationship.

Sounds to me like you haven't been honest with her, since you so desperately want to plow her like a cornfield.

Oh, also "not wanting to lose the relationship "is a lame ass excuse if I ever saw one.

I fuck my gf all the time and we have a very strong bond.

YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF FUCKING FREINDZONE

You've been friend-zoned HARD OP, accept it as it is or move on, don't sit around hoping things could be different. /thread.

Tl;dr
Drink bleach

Oh she knows i want to plow her

Those were my thoughts too and i would be fine with it but she wants suspicious things like a lot of physical contact and it’s usually her who texts “love u” and shit like this

And also texting till 3-4 am for every single day since mid december isnot really the definition of friendzone? Confusing shit man. Honestly i’ve never had such a situation with other girls

You cheesy fucker either you end your friendship with her by taking it to the next level or the next guy will do that for you.

Relationships come and go through life. You don't get to choose most of how that happens. Friends, family, or otherwise. Take the plunge or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpOULjyy-n8

She's probably playing you.

I know i sound cheesy and like a blind dumb idiot but we’re too tight and comfortable with each other for this to be true. I’ve considered this when we weren’t so close but now i don’t believe it anymore

Because she wants make attention and you're giving it to her. She's enjoying knowing how much you want to fuck her, but has no plans of giving it to you. Sure she may want "a lot of physical contact" like hugs etc... but, you're her lap dog. "Love u" texts are NOTHING, tons of young girls text that to everyone. You're being played like a chump. There is NO future to this relationship. Accept it.

Learn to accept its not gonna happen ever. When you do, you will realize you want this girl as your friend. Friends are hard to come by.

Find another girl to fancy and tell her straight up that you dig her.

If everything is going right with this other girl, chances are your friend will do one of 2 things.

1. Support you

2. Sabotage you

If she does 2, drop her right there. She will manipulate you so bad.

If she does 1, congrats. You found a friend worth keeping. Just remember any "love" feelings you have for her is just you being a man. Men seek companionship and usually we mistake being nice as wanting to be with us.

*MALE attention

She’s coming over to my place this weekend for the first time so we’ll see. She told me to buy condoms and rope but i know she was joking and fucking with me. But she said that we can share my bed

>inb4 beta fag wont do anything
Yeah i know no need to rub it in

I'll say it one more time so it sinks in. Either take the next step or the next guy will do that for you. You'll have your answer either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

#1 has already happened before i developed feelings for her. She’s cool.

Stop being a fag like me who didn't have sex because of my.morals

>is there a way to fuck her?

That's where you lost all hope brudda.
If that's your objective with a girl you "value" that much, it's never gonna happen.

If you really value her and from what you're saying, she's "the one" for you, nurture that relationship and the sex will just happen. And with a strong foundation it will happen very frequently.

Change your strategy or change your objective.

I had this with a chick and when another girl came into my life she stopped talking to me, which hurt /a lot/. Shes either your friend or your lover, and you need to make that clear or things get messy. Go balls deep on that relationship.

Yeah suck up the beta bullshit. If she's really your friend then just plan to have a good time with her. Buy the goddamn rope (get silk), condoms, and get water based lube. Get more than one type of condom too you fag.

One rule I learned about women: they wore their best pair of "fuck me" panties.

One rule I was taught about women: if you bring out the toys as a joke they will start playing with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=vb6YMCQ7V2o

I’m pretty sure it’s not about the attention anymore. She’s never forcing herself, likes to meet with me, she suggests having a roadtrip, she enjoys it when we smoke weed together in the woods just with each other. I’m happy with being friends with her but now imm getting mixed messages

>OP comes to Sup Forums for advice
>Tells story of massive friendzoning
>Other Sup Forumstards try to shine the light
>Massive faggot OP whines about he isn't a future cuck and she *does* like him "that" way
>Doesn't listen to Sup Forums
>Really just wants attention
>Is kissless virgin faggot and super excited over first girl appearing interested
>Internet bragging
>Will eventually watch her date some chad as he takes a .50 caliber aspirin

Everything seems true except that she’s not the first girl in my life but she’s definitely the first i’m that comfortable with

Ive been in your situation several times over my life OP, one line i found that works great is "the best things in life come with risk"
It tipped me over from friend zone into relationship, and while most of them did end up failing for various reasons sooner or later, I got my wife like that and we hit 6 years in september and couldnt be closer.

Godspeed, you glorious winged faggot.

I like your reply just because it’s what i wanted to hear

Friends with benefits

Suggested it, she didn’t say no.

lol

What you're feeling is the excitement of the potential relationship and puppy love. Coupled with the anxiety from the fear of rejection. It's the normal cock block men give themselves instead of grappling onto self-confidence.

That's where the "just be yourself" line comes from. Suck it up and be yourself.

At the same time, women like a man who has planned things out. They (often) want you to have options ready to go, things decided. Here's the food, here's the entertainment, hey check out this massage candle I bought. Let's light it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjK30nhy7CU

holy fuck you are literally the biggest fucking beta cunt ever. if she doesn't want to fuck you cut her off lol

That’s a good diagnosis, spot on i think.
She already told me what massage oils to get for when she visits this weekend

There is a way. OP, MAKE IT HAPPEND. AND DON'T DISCUSS THIS LIKE A SISSY GAY INSECURE FAGGOT.

Holy shit dude. Straight up go for it. And let it die if it's not there. (It sounds like it's not.)

I went through some extremely similar shit.

I'm here kicking myself in the ass 2 years later for being so retarded.

Get you a girl who's crazy about you too, not one that sees you as a best cuddle girlfriend.

Had this shit happen to me. Not trying to be a dick. Man up and save yourself for fuck's sake.

you love her? tell her, it is not going to ruin the friendship, thats bullshit, been there done that. Got rejected but thats the only way go forward. DO IT faggot or you'll regret it.

Good. Still time to overnight a silk rope to your house. Clean towels, linens, and make sure your bedroom is the most comfortable place. Your living room is also just fine, make sure the whole place is spotless. She will notice this.

This all said. Relax. I'll say that again because I'm done here. Relax. She's your friend and you love her. No matter where things go in two weeks or ten years. Enjoy your time together now. That's what matters.

And please make sure your music is on point with her. Youtube has great massage techniques. Make sure you know how to get to her erogenous zones smoothly.

youtube.com/watch?v=htTxkyjTBmc

Just do MDMA together.

If she is still not into you then she's just not into you and she is being polite about it. You're either going to go into a jealous rage when she eventually does hook up with somebody (probably better looking than you, lets face it, not being rude) or you will learn to ACCEPT that life is what it is and just be happy that somebody thinks you're cool enough to hang out with.

"But I'm in love", yeah well tough shit. Love sucks. It's like the first rule of life, love sucks. Acceptance is your only salvation if MDMA fails.

Do NOT be codependant (been there, it's dysfunctional af and makes you look desperate).

Do NOT keep pushing the subject.

Do NOT expect her to give you ANYTHING.

If it bothers you just be honest about it and work through it. You have two massively important tools that will keep you from depression, acceptance and communication.

This is the realest advice you're ever gonna get on Sup Forums take it or leave it.

Also underage ban to a fagoot who thinks breakup means end of friendship. Don't lie to yorselves, you want to fuk and let it happen. The consequences will be the same. You end up hating each other way or the other if is going to be so.

Cut ties with the cunt she's using you. I've been best friend zoned before and it was pure torture. "Not wanting to ruin the friemdship" is a piss poor excuse and a way of saying you're ugly/undesirable.

Thank you both. If it happens it’s cool. If not, i’m still left with an amazing friend.

We’ll probably do shrooms first tho.

Yoo he's right.
Listen the fuck up.
No girl is worth your sanity.

And think about it: if she knows you like her, but she's just milking you for the affection/attention with no real plans of making it real with you - that's parasitic bitch behavior.

You first, OP. Get yourself someone who will love you right, cause this shit doesn't sound like it's it.

Agreed. Shit hurts. And when you're trapped bc your dumbass is infatuated - it'll fuck you up.

Truth. I am still best friends with my ex-wife. We both just feel happier apart but also fucking love each other and share so much together.

It's really liberating being able to tell her about my escapades and getting into the nitty gritty details. Even though we've split we're not sexually exclusive and get to a bunch of shit together.

Breaking up doesn't have to be your standard Hollywood breakup, all it could mean is "fuck monogamy" or "lets not be so overwhelmingly omitted to each other".

The 2 kids, dog, white picket fence is a fucking illusion. Relationships are whatever you want them to be,

Could we please see some of those message text you're talking about my man?

Oh. Well, if that's the case you are in luck. Psylocibin is a natural and effective aphrodisiac. One where transitioning to eroticism through massage is very effective. Enjoy the giggles and remember what I said about toys. You just have to put them out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=6c4l4UNorYU

Not in english sorry my man. It’s all sorts of shit from philosophy to sex and fetishes

Dude I almost lost my mind over this bitch in college who was like an honest 5/10 but a skinny sex freak. I was so brainwashed I lost $3000 buying her dumb shit before i realized i was burying myself so i went off on her and ripped us apart. It felt great. She could kill herself and I would smile and be happy.

this,
mine shit from 2 years ago was exactly like yours. At some point (after she rejected me and we were still those good friends, but i had still the hope that someday it will work) i realized that the day would never come, also i got pretty depressed about it.
At the deepest point, i just told her that we had to break up our friendship, because i have feelings and with that it's hard for me to just be friends.
She was really hurt crying and shit (the normal stuff they do to keep you) but i think after a short time they forget you because there will always be a beta cuck like us for them.

let me guess, you are german?

Dude same user you replied to. I know that feeling. I know it so fucking bad. I feel retarded the money/time wasted. But I forgive myself. But fuck her and the one you're talking about too. Shit's fucked.

>need advice
>has girl in life
fucking leave Sup Forums normie. hows that advice for you?

Not telling

I found that for the most basic shit you get the best advice on Sup Forums if you sift out the usual bullshit

This times 9001. This is how and why friendzones exist, because idiots like this dont use their brains.

No. However, a healthy relationship always starts with friendship. Let things happen naturally, but set some boundaries, like "If you don't want to be in a relationship with me I don't want to cuddle you, give you massages or touch you in a non-friendly way".
Trust me, I'm a girl. If you set boundaries like that and deep down she wants to be more than friends, she will realize it as soon as you set the boundaries.
What would help as well is if you start going out with some other girls and hanging out with her and the girl after having set said boundaries. If she has feelings for you, this way she's gonna realize it.

Her best friend is hitting on me but pursuing that would be a death wish i think

No. Don't be an idiot. Best friend NO
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING

However, you can ask her if she would be cool with taking her best friend on a date, because she's been pursuing you. See how she feels about that first. If she has no problem with it, then go for it. But don't start going out with her best friend before you talk to her about it.

Whatever you do though, don't FUCK her best friend.

If she doesn't want to fuck you, fuck her best friend but don't be sneaky or smug about it. Tell her that if she wont date you, you will look for other women.

Don't be aggressive like the twat below my response. You don't want to manipulate her. That will turn her off and it will make you look like a jackass. Go for it like:

>You guys are smoking blunts having convos about nothing
>Bring up "So Mandy has been hitting on me lately. Can you tell me more about her?
>She will say something
>Do you think I should take her on a date
>She will say yes
>You do

Trust me if she has feelings for you she won't let it go further, but DO NOT fuck her best friend. Because best friends talk. Treat her best friend very nicely and respectfully, because she will hear about it and she will realize you will treat her that way and you are just not into shit for the sex. You know how to be chilvarious.

We all get along really well and i don’t intend on being a dick, the atmosphere between us is too cool

Don’t listen to these fake alpha faggots OP

I was in your exact same situation, seemed like we both wanted it, always got so close to happening but didn’t, we would go in and out of our respective relationships which would all be trash tier experiences because I wanted her.

One night while we’re drinking together she tells me she has been thinking about us together, a lot, and that dudes she dated were placeholders until we finally got together.

We got married a few years after that night. We have two kids.

Best of luck OP

So when you have that conversation with her, just make sure when you ask her to tell you more about her best friend you actually seem very interested in the information and ask her for advice like "where do you think I should take her?", "what kind of chocolate does she like?", "what kind of films does she like?", you know what I mean?

You need to seem like you are interested and putting a lot of effort into pleasing her best friend and taking her to the right spot, to see the right film, bringing her something she likes to spoil her on your first date with her, etc.

However, when you take her best friend on a date, try to not come off like you are in love with the other girl, otherwise she's gonna notice you are using her. Do not talk about your friend for too long and always shift the conversation to herself. Don't be an idiot.

Quit being a fucking beta faggot.

This seems obvious but still thanks

Oh that's so alpha sweet of you! So what you're saying is he should wait for other dudes to fuck her to make sure she's the one.

Seriously, that worked for you? Fucking fantastic. It's still shit advice you fucking cuck.

You'd be surprised how easily men can fuck this up. If you take into consideration the only subject of conversation you'll have is your mutual friend, it's easy to get lost in conversation about her friend because you are in love with her. If you are in love with her, it's easy to only talk about her as it is.

I already went to eat out with her twice but it wasnt a date and it went well.

The best friend i mean, after we first met

>but set some boundaries, like "If you don't want to be in a relationship with me I don't want to cuddle you, give you massages or touch you in a non-friendly way".

If you go for the best friend dating idea, do not voice the boundaries to her. Just set the boundaries yourself without having to communicate this to her. Otherwise it's just gonna come off like blatant manipulation.

She'll notice you changed, she'll probably ask you why and when she does you tell her "because friend's don't do this sort of thing and I don't wanna confuse things for you or me".

Okay that's a good thing. So you should ask the girl you are in love with if you can do it and when she okays it, do it in the way we discussed. It's guaranteed to work IF she also has feelings for you.

If it doesn't go anywhere then you have your response and I'd advise you to shift your romantic focus elsewhere because she's not interested.

Beta saving beta. Alpha is cumming to get her. I want pic or bullshit, is she fucking hot? This bait is fucking endless with your nerdterds

Okay, thank you for everything, you seem like a good person

I genuinely feel less anxious now

Found the guy who thinks he only fucks virgins

By the time you hit your early twenties, nearly every woman acceptably close in age will have had someone else’s dick in her, and the ones who haven’t will make you wonder what the fuck is going on that they never got laid.

Yeah, no problem :) I'm happy you are not as anxious. Glad to help!
Take care :)

nope, she likes you but isn't attracted to you physically, your her mangina, a safe guy she can be friends with but no risk of fucking. She's using you as down time until she ramps back up and gets on the cock carousel... However, you'll always be there for her when she gets fucked over by yet another chad on the carousel. YOU ARE FRIENDZONED MY FRIEND...

If she’s wanted to fuck you, it would have happened already.

She sees you as a friend, so you need to stop acting like a friend and if that pushes her away, let her go.

So basically, you can either torture yourself with her or drive hard in the paint and try to get your dick wet and see what happens.

Something Has to give here.

I’m happy with being just a friend if it wasn’t clear, i just thought that since i have feelings for her maybe i can do something with it because i wouldn’t mind it... and she gives me mixed messages, she jokingly friendzones me (i know because as i said we’re pretty open with each other in terms of feelings and thoughts) but then again wants intimate moments

Then just be her friend and go find a girlfriend.

>Now to my question Sup Forums: is there a way to fuck her or be with her in this situation?

nah dude. youve been friendzoned. move on. she probably has a fuck budy on the side. you are the stable cushion during rough times. but clearly she is not physically attracted to you.

>plow her like a cornfield

listen to these words of wisdom OP. she already has a farmer plowing her cornfield and does not need another one to harvest her crops.

>Oh she knows i want to plow her

and her reply was she does not want to ruin the relationship. clearly someone is not getting the message. it is not her.

Can’t help if she’s not attracted, i’ll seek romantic relationships elsewhere.
But she doesn’t have a fuck buddy and i’m not there only during rough times. We laugh together too, we go to galleries, take amazing road trips, get high, go to the forest and just enjoy nature in silence, she’s def not just some girl, and we both enjoy each other

>Take the plunge or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

do this OP. i too waited for a girl to come to terms with my physical attraction to her. i became friends. she moved on. i fell apart. dont wait for it to happen to you.

>we’re too tight and comfortable with each other for this to be true

now youre in denial.

The first happy new year text i got was from her and it wasn’t a mass text so i think we are pretty cool

This is my first post ever. Even if I have been coming to check pics for a year or so whenever I get bored. There's some disturbing stuff in here. But this is seriously pathetic and disturbing. Not only op but some of the comments.
OP seriously grow some balls. I can write a book about why you are a pussy, you are being used, she'll gobble on anybody's dick but yours, you don't have a friendship, and this will end badly for you.

>She told me to buy condoms and rope but i know she was joking and fucking with me.

that is you thinking it was a joke. she was testing your response. and i guarantee if you responded the way you talk here she would loose interest in ever having sex with you. women like a little assertiveness when it comes to sex. you can respect her but also nudge her libido. do it right and she will reward you.

but you are too beta for that.

tbh OP if you’re comfortable and happy not making this more because a beautiful girl enjoys your company and she’s great to hang out with and she wants you touching her and around her and y’all drink together and talk all the time and in ways that make your conversations indistinguishable from those of a couple in a romantic relationship, well, enjoy that ride. There’s literally nothing wrong with having a hot female best friend as long as it isn’t ruining your ability to have romantic relationships.

I guess my question is - if y’all have dated other people, have THOSE people objected to the closeness of your friendship?

>the first i’m that comfortable with

your sister and your mom dont count.

I told her that i’d get it and that she should get ready for a wild night dude. I didn’t say “o-okay” or some shit like that

>If not, i’m still left with an amazing friend.

no you wont. when she finds someone who can fuck her and be her friend you will never see her again.

I honestly doubt it. We have too many great memories together. It’s not like we only talk and that’s it. We’ve seen weird shit together, did fun stuff, and traveled a loy

>Can’t help if she’s not attracted

there, you said it. now say it again until it sinks in. then ask yourself... when will she have sex with me?

>The first happy new year text i got was from her

and you are sure that she texted you first before anyone else. for all we know she was texting you while laying in bed naked with another man. you spent new years ALONE.

>I told her that i’d get it and that she should get ready for a wild night dude

why do i have a feeling you dont have a female friend.