Why aren't you married yet?

why aren't you married yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ck85D76mwy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don’t like most people, and definitely don’t want to live with one.
I also like spending my own money and not having someone else do it for me.

faggot

When I was young I watched married with children... Al buddy taught me never to marry, especially red ones, never have children, and never to work as a shoe salesman. I live a happy life since 35 years. Relationships were always nice in the first few weeks but as soon as they start to replace your stuff with their stuff...

That would be you - it’s why you suck cocks.

Because in America it basically works the opposite of the dynamic in OP pic

yeah but you could end up with a hawt daughter like Kelly

Disregard me, I suck cocks. Sorry Also checked.

>Al buddy
it's bundy. I see his lack of education has also been an influence on you too? kek.

he got to work with some interesting people

youtube.com/watch?v=ck85D76mwy0

checked and samed

Type via smartphone and this happens sometimes. But if it makes you happy go on laughing with your index finger up your ass

Brainwashed by a comedy tv show, how american are you? Megakek

I'm German.

reportiere rein

I was homeschooled during my teenage years which severely damaged my social skills. Also I'm fat and ugly. But that's all ok, i have ways of coping, and i usually prefer to be alone anyway.

It's illegal

if she's old enough to pee then she's old enough for me

Im getting married to a muslim girl in a couple of months

all women are whores

Why aren't you divorced yet?

this faggot is right getting married means your retiring your dick, and if your getting divorced you bet your ass your sleeping in a fucking futon while your bitch of a ex wife is sleeping in your house that you are still paying for.

Kek a thread full of faggot virgins talking about why they won't get married. You're not married because you're fucking faggot wasting his life on Sup Forums, jerking yourself off to lolis. But it's ok because getting married is a waste of time... right?

sadly a heterosexual male living in the USA and part of the millennial generation. and what sucks even more is my dick only reacts to white women, so do the math. American white millennial women is my main choice. and my god they are the dumbest most useless demographic these days

I live in America women get divorced after having kids and the guy gets fucked by the legal system.

Because I dont need to.

Because signing a "love contract" is about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of

I am acctually, got married this summer. had a great party and good times alltogether.

Good for you user

I go to the gym 4 times a week (3 hour sessions) so I meet a lot thots, I brought a few home home but when they see my dick they laugh, sure we fuck but than I don’t even see any of ‘em at the gym anymore, haven’t even been in a real relationship since I was 17.

I fucking about to turn 32, what the hell should I do Sup Forums

i am married

Well gay marriage is legal now so shouldn't be a problem for you to be a faggot

believe me faggot in 2 to 3 years some nigga is gonna give your bitch of a wife a great reach around and she will dump your ass, enjoy getting your shit halved by that cunt

fuck a loli? they're tiny 'n tight. pedo is for men with small cocks

ever heard of prenups

Fags are too dirty, even they wouldn’t want my junk

lol like those things work when you think with your dick that you call love

Actually this. Looking for a good trap "Gurl/Gie... I mean why the hell not.

Well then it's time to embrace your femcock and become a trap. At least it'll fit nicely in a chastity cage, and you're already on Sup Forums so you've got a head start

checked,checked,checked and checked lot of dubs itt

Thanks for the advice, user.

Pic and I might take you on a date if you are close. If nothing else cybersex is fun

I don't want a western style wife I want a servant that I can molest at will.

actually with the way current laws are now, prenups can be voided by the judge depending on their mood, most divorce lawyers even advertise voiding nuptials as their specialtly
>tldr prenups don't mean shit anymore