Do you ever just not feel happy?

Do you ever just not feel happy?
No matter how many friends you have?
No matter how much money you have?
No matter how many Hoes you have?
Even if you have a girlfriend?
Why am I not happy?

Because you’re not happy with yourself.
If you’re not good with you, external things won’t bring happiness either. The real kicker is once you’re happy with yourself, you don’t need the others to stay that way.

Ye I get this bro.

1. For real, you might have depression. So get better sleep, cleaner diet and physically work out. If it doesn't help, go see a doc and ask em some questions.

2. Maybe you are tying your happiness to things that make you happy, but not fully satisfied. Having a money and a GF might not give you the purpose in life you need. Life needs meaning, not just happiness.

What he said

Pfft. Pretty much.

You can have things without fulfillment. If you don't really have much purpose in life and you're just floating from paycheck to paycheck, friend to friend, party to party, etc of course you're going to not be happy. You stand for nothing but your own personal enjoyment

sauce pls

Probably because you sit around doing fucking nothing all day you useless piece of shit.

Get off your ass.

Clinic depression
Suicide is how your life will end

Nah I'm not going to do that shit

True

i'm never happy tbqh, most of the time i'm neutral but i sure as fuck am passively angry underneath it all

You will, maybe not in the near future, but barring some random accident, eventually your depression will cause you to kill yourself.

Oh boy you can tell all of that from one post huh?

I agree op here

Good point

How do you make yourself Happy?

Oh cool ya saved it

yup

We're you in my thread last night?

nah I was in one 3 weeks ago

Me as well

Can we get moar?

OP's out here asking all the right questions lol.

This might be a textbook example of actual clinically treatable depression. Ponder on it OP, then go see a doc about it.

Yes to all of that. But worse yet, I feel lonely. I can deal with feeling unhappy, but the sense of loneliness I get even with a girl I've been with for 7 years and feel genuine love towards, is sometimes too much.

There is no one answer, or quick and easy way. For some, it takes longer than others.
Keep an open mind, try new things, and if you’re lucky you’ll find it. Might take some help of a professional in mental health if you’re clinically depressed, if you’re not you just haven’t found whatever it is yet.

Op here... Yeah and when I didn't feel good with my ex I started talking to other people and she later found out and things went downhill since we broke up

Thanks user lol

Do pills really work? Are there any natural remedies ?

Because you keep coming to Sup Forums with your problems.

Yeah, I've considered it but I know it can only make things worse. No point seeking some short term satisfaction when I know what it leads to, even if I met somebody else there's a huge chance I'll be in the exact same position again. Plus, the comfort I have with her is one of the few things I still enjoy.
The only time I don't feel this way is when work gets more demanding and I have no time to do anything else.

Depends on how off your brain chemistry is - only way to find out is to get evaluated and tested.
You may just need talk therapy and some dietary changes with some supplements, you might need anti-depressants.
For your own well being, if you have the means, go and find out.

Maybe keep occupying with stuff you love and try to spend more quality time and tell her how you feel?

I need to smoke weed or something

I have times where I'm motivated to do the things I enjoy, but a lot of the time I just can't be bothered. She knows how I feel, I've told her it's not her or anybody else but rather just the way I am; been like it for as long as I can remember. I've come to accept it tbh, just assumed most people feel this way. It'll be alright, there's shit to do in life that I'll get around to, or I won't, but I still get to experience something.

I feel you man

This has been me since the start of the week, I haven't felt like this is years, not since I got on pills, and I got off them three months ago.
Thought it was nice, being able to feel bittersweet again, enjoying sadness, but all week I've just had this utter cancer of a feeling, unable to feel anything else, just a painful numbness in me. Time to get back on meds, I think.