The Human Spider? Really? Only some kind of corn holing nigger fucker would come up with a name like that!

>The Human Spider? Really? Only some kind of corn holing nigger fucker would come up with a name like that!

What the fuck Raimi?!?!? This is NOT OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-qMBS1frkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those sunglasses are pretty bitchin' though.

>YOU'RE DATING A SHEMALE, PETER? NO, I AM NOT WITH IT! GET HIM OUT MY HOUSE! SURE AS HELL I DIDN'T LET YOU BE FRIENDS WITH THAT FAGGOT HARRY, WHAT MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK I WILL LET YOU DATE A MAN USING A DRESS?

Wow Sam really??!

>NOT SO FUN FIGHTING A NIGGER NOW HUH?

Wow Raimi really let himself go here

>The black suit lets out his inner nigger
>That scene where he was rapping NWA on the New York streets and scaring random white women

I think Raimi knew what he was doing

>Sometimes... to do what's right... we must be steady... and kill all jews... even the hot ones.

>Yeah and Ashley is a fucking bitch's name, you corpse fucking faggot!

Whoa, does Evil Dead and Spiderman take place in the same universe?

What are some other movies featuring Raimi style dialog ?

>with great power, comes the great responsibility of ensuring all these faggot fucking niggers are lynched

I don't remember the movies being this explicit when I was a kid, the adult themes really went over my head

His name should be Drider

Yeah, like the first x-men movies.

>That scene where Sabertooth says to a very young Rogue where he likes Toad's tongue

Ok Bryan this is getting weird, i know you are gay and all, but damn

>You get your rent when you fix THIS DAMN DOOR, YOU FUCKING JEW SHIT!

Wow, calm down Sammy, the dude was just making his living in a honest way you sadistic fuck.

>Where do all these Muslims come from?

In New York city too Raimi? Come on...

>Get me pictures of cops shooting unarmed black kids in the back as they're trying to run away. Or Spider-Man. Whatever's easier.

lol

>"Well that's really interesting Mr. "Ditkovich" [wink], While Spider-Man is a hero to the city, you're now a hero to Spider-Man."

>"I recommend moving to Austria and growing a beard though, it's not safe here, everyone's on high alert since 9/11.."

What the fuck did Raimi mean by this? How did he know?

Can someone post the Man of Spiders one, please

>that flashback where Norman and Ben meet Mark Wahlberg and lynch some gooks together before they both enlist in the army

This really added depth to the final battle imo.

>Peter show up to class....or Im giving you an F! The girls in class give me an F, and I give them a D while sucking on their pair of C's and since I don't wear a condom I make them get an A after.....be there Peter

Sucks this guy never got to become the lizard

>........praise Goebbels........

I'm glad uncle ben died!

>Go web! Fly! Up, up, and away web! Shazaam! Go! Go! Go web go! Sieg Heil!

Oh come on, Raimi... why would Spidey even think that last one would work?

>"What's your name kid?"
>"The Human Holocaust."

Jesus Raimi

hm. inventive and intuitive. well memed

>Your uncle used to push himself to hard too. He'd be up all night at the children's hospital, shouting at kids to give up and die already.

>Join me. Imagine what we could accomplish together, what we could create. Or we could destroy! Cause the death of countless kikes in selfish battle again and again and again until we put Auschwitz out of business! Is that what you want?

Those last minute script rewrites were a bit weird if you ask me.

> Throughout the filming of Sam Rami's Spiderman trilogy, many of the actors had trouble with the moral implications of some of the dialouge they were forced to deliver. Several actors refused to partake in the marketing of the film due to their staunch opposition of the films message, Rami was reported to have said to some of the film marketing team that "[he] didn't really expect anything less from those faggot actors" Rami later openly confirmed this and refused to apologise going on to say in the press conference "I only regret that those limp-dicked bleeding heart spastics weren't there to hear me say it"

> Later that year, when the outrage was at it's peak, during an interview Rami said "given that they are some of the highest grossing films of all time, I think it's safe to say the majority of movie goers agreed with my sentiment. The fact that due to the racist nature of the film caused niggers to boycott the picture was nothing but a positive as it afforded the actual people in the audiance the chance to see a movie in theatres for once were they weren't constantly straining to hear the film over the loud and nonsensical Ebonics filling the theatre from the mouths of those sub-human coons"

Far out Rami, I mean I'm a racist and even I think that's a bit far

Holy fucking kek, I haven't seen that one before , is that OC? I think I just witnessed the peak of this meme and the birth of a pasta

I was disappointed that they made the Green Goblin a sex fiend. Big deviation from the book.

Yeah I just spent 5 minutes writing it just then.

they weren't constantly straining to hear the film over the loud and nonsensical Ebonics filling the theatre from the mouths of those sub-human coons

Fucking epic kek user

>"There's your problem Mr. Jameson, you don't trust anyone."

"WRONG! I trust everyone. Except the kikes and niggers, Parker."

lmao

Haven't seen that pic or text before, I think I now love this whole meme a lot more

This one got me good

wtf, is all this from a director's cut or something? Why have I never heard of this?

>Sieg heil Peter, new order: 12 inch deep pan Jew, extra crispy, straight out of the oven - almost as good as the ones they make back in the fatherland.

I don't know how Raimi managed to sneak that scene through editing.

> the loud and nonsensical Ebonics filling the theatre from the mouths of those sub-human coons

fucking brilliant OP, although whenever I hear coon, all I can think of now is that scene from Black Dynamite

What the fuck was up with that racist caricature of that Asian lady singing the theme song? I nearly puked.

youtu.be/I-qMBS1frkM

Rami you absolute mad man

This line gets a lot of flack, but personally I find it really endearing. Al Madrigal is obviously no aryan, so him saying this must mean that he (and in turn Reimi) sees Nazi Germany as an inclusive place where people are given a fair chance, and that he holds such an ideal is a beautiful thing, even though imho the ideal is a bit too grand for an inferior mind such as the paki's.

>"Nice outfit! Did your fudge-packing boyfriend get it for you in exchange for eating shit straight from the ass, you disgusting faggot?!"

>That gook needs to shut the fuck up - I swear to god, we need another Nanking.

An interesting use of improvisation by Tobey.

really unnecessary comment. what did that add to the plot?

thank you OP for teaching us to laugh

again

10/10 user, ty, this thread proves this meme ain't dead yet

thats pretty good

Fapped to this scene so many times as a kid

>Peter, don't let anyone ever tell you that homosexuals are born that way. Back in my day, they used electroshock treatment to zap all those faggots straight. Remember, with great power, comes heterosexuality.

I normally prefer red heads so I found it even odder, but is it strange I'd rather get with Thicc Fargo Kirsten than Prime Spidey Kirsten ?

I never really got into this meme much before but top thread lads

fucken golden, laffin like hell

Kek finally something fresh

nice. dubs.

>You'll get your rent when you evict those niggers on the second floor!

Jesus Raimi, you'd think he'd be a bit more sympathetic after becoming the black spiderman

I think Raimi was trying to show how Peter was conflicted between his white self and being black Spiderman. Even though we kept seeing his black side, his white side shown through in moments like these. Eventually he would have to decide to between being a white man and a nigger, so we needed moments like these to make his choice to be white again make sense.

>You're a big guy
>Fuck you
Jesus Nolan, I will not let my wife's children watch this

>No, they expect one of your kind in the wreckage, Jew.
>Have we started the fire?
>Yes, the oven rises

Nolan, what were you thinking?

Someone post the 9/11 bets pasta of Remi posting, someone had to have saved it

People in these threads don't give enough credit to the way Raimi makes reference to some of his favourite directors such as Kubrick. That two hour sped-up scene of Peter, MJ and Gwen having a 3-way while Hitler speeches play in the background and Mr. Diktovich spies on them through a peep hole while touching himself is a fantastic reference to Clockwork Orange and a nice paralel between Peter and Alex. Two young white males that let out their nigger chimpout urges at night while in a costume.

memeing of the highest standard, keep doing gods work user

Can someone explain to me why over 2 hours of film was dedicated to showing Birth Of A Nation in its entirety when he takes MJ on a date? Just seemed really weird