I've been to a swinger sauna with my GF about 5 times now

I've been to a swinger sauna with my GF about 5 times now.
>AMA

Also will dump pics of her if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

inx.lv/pMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

face will be censored though.

do it. sloppy aftermath pics of her leaking cunt please.

not being big fans of creampie, that the only one I've got.

Also pics aren't allowed at the sauna, so no 4some pics unfortunately. (I hope we will me couples in private someday to take some thoug!!)

Weird rule is it not?

Aren't you worried about catching shit dude?

more cum on her

the rule is understandable, if people could take pics, ppl might take some without you knowing and they could end up anywhere, without censor.
Also i'd be hard to manage the whole consent for pics things, and I guess many people who don't want to be filmed etc would not come.

About catching stuff, condom are always there, they even distribute them.

I really want to go there again and double ride her!

do you like pawgs?

i can also tell our swing stories or give tips on how I convinced her to try

stories would be good

ok then!

what about the 1st couple we did things with?

such a cuckhold. why?

More pics of her butthole

So you not care that one day she might cheat and possibly leave you for another guy?

no cuck, I always took part or played the other guy's girl at least. We only met couples.

Main reason is that it turns me on a lot to have 3/4somes and also to see several people pleasing her

that's the thing, we do it together. It's like enjoying something we know only the 2 of us as not many people are ready to do this.

It even reinforce the complicity between us.

So, about the 1st couple we met.

It was our 2nd time at the swinger sauna (2 days after the 1st time as even though we stayed just the 2 of us we really enjoyed it).

During the evening we happened to spot another young couple, looking kinda geeky (the guy had blue hair ; the girl really thin with glasses and a piercing on her lips) in their 20s

While in the hot tub, I overheard them saying to another couple (who was much older) that they where beginners and thought "well, we are too, so that would make for a good discussion start!"

So when we saw them again having a drink, we approached them by saying that they were not a lot of couples under 30, that it was our 2nd time coming here etc.

Add me on kik, OP
namesAreAllTaken3

I'd love to jerk while I tell you how I would use her

We talked for a while, moving from the bar to the tub and onto the hamam.

The girl was experienced, but the guy was here for the 1st time. They had sex with another couple earlier the night and the guy said it was weird seeing someone else bang his girl.

We weren't ready for a full swap yet, so we told them that we could just start with some 4 people foreplay. They guy said he'd feel more comfortable with this too, and the girl was ok so we went upstairs in a room that can be lock (it had a window though)

The girl was also bi and went of Melanie (my gf) who let herself being played with but didn't do anything back to her.

At one time the girl was eating Melanie's pussy while us guys were sucking on her tits. I knew she had to be enjoying that and it turned me on a lot as well!

I don't use kik or any kind of app like this, sorry.

The girl also blew me a little and I didn't hesitate to eat her out too.

Melanie on the other hand felt shy and barely touched the other guy's dick.

Between couples it was mostly hand things in the end.

Then we proceed to actually fucking in the same room. Unfortunately, the stress made the other guy limp and I had trouble keeping it hard myself.

I guess we joked to many time (I use humor a lot to relieve from stress when I'm in a awkward situation) and that didn't help either. I don't know if sexy talk might have worked a that time.

Still, I managed to get hard enough when Mela was blowing me while I was fingering the other girl and sucking her small but firm tits.

Her body type was really the opposit of Melanie's. Very thin, small ass, browner skin (I think she had asian blood, like Cambodian) but looking really good! I loved the naughty bookworm look she had with her glasses!

So I took the opportunity of being hard to bang Mela doggy style while looking at the other couples going on with foreplay.

some people stopped sometimes to watch us by the window and it turned me one as well.

Unfortunately it suddenly struck me that we spend more than an hour there and that it might be late for the last train! So we had to stop quickly and went to take a shower.

We talked a bit more with them while getting dressed in the cloakroom and left.

Too bad we didn't meet later because sure would like to take revenge and bang that chick for good this time!

Well, since it looks kinda dead here, i'm just going to finish this set of pics.

Unless someone asks for more pics/stories or have questions.

last pic of this set

last bump for love of ass!

Any anal pics OP?

tell more stories op. im curiousabout that world.

How is it for single men in these places? Are they allowed? o they get laid?

Is this just a swingers club, or a sex club? What city?

Still around? I'm still reading your stories

Keep going with the story. I am hard.

>>AMA

Which is your favorite Pokemon?

How did you convinced her to try?

Good thread OP

She's ugly stop

Good, but just stop altogether, she's not attractive even by Sup Forums's standards and I'd feel ripped off of I got posted with you two at a swingers sauna..

Did you guys are rom Brazil?

We rommed brazil, we guys did are

>implying a condom stops all STI's

Are you a mouth breathing knuckle dragging nigger OP?

Who's idea was it?
Are you both bi?

Are your from learn English fucking shit holy comrade fucking lemme iterate how illiterate you are!

bumpo

Are the guys bigger and better than you?
Also does she like being fucked by other guys more than you?
Does she blow them only or get fucked?
And if so has anyone ever came inside of her?
Pic related?

Question: On a multi-layer PCB, is working on signal processing, is it beneficial to run shielded coax from 1 part of the PCB to another as compared to running a trace along with heavy via stitching?

Trace with heavy stitching

Back for a few minutes, I'm surprised I suddenly got questions!

inx.lv/pMo

Here for you!
We only went to "couple only" nights. But on other days, single men are allowed, though they have to pay twice the fee as a couple to go in. I have no idea of the odds of getting laid. I guess i really depends on how the guy looks or if he has like a big dick that some women crave.

We went to a swinger sauna, so they have a hot tub, hamam and sauna as well as a bar and rooms. It's cool because it's overall a relaxing place even if you don't meet with other people.

hm... that's a tough question. I guess Jigglypuff because I mained him in SSBM.

We were already sharing pics with other couples online for fun. I told her I really wanted to try it, found a nice sauna online, read advice on forums etc. Then I talked to her about it again before she was going to leave for several months abroad.
I reassured her a lot, said we wouldn't have to do anything if she didn't feel up to it, we were going just to see how it is etc.
Also showed her the website of the place we went so she can see it's not creepy and very "zen" and that we could still enjoy the facilities and have sex in a locked room without risking to bother the neighbours like at home.

It was my idea and we're both straight. Altough she enjoyed being touched by a girl, she never went further than kissing and touching boobs. Didn't even suck on tits. But she might go further some day.

Bigger, that's for sure. Better, I'd guess so. I mean, a 45yo guy there must have plenty of experience!

I don't think she liked other guys more than me, because knowing your partner counts for a lot during sex.

She blew about 4 guys so far and got fucked by 4 as well. 3 of them received both treatment ;)

They only came in her with condoms. One didn't came because the stress was too much on him (he was a beginner too). One could cum on her face but didn't in the end, although I allowed him to (I would have add my load after that!)

No pics allowed in clubs, so no pics related unfortunately.

god this is hot

Also, I'm the only one who fucked her ass so far.
But I'd love to try DP with more than a toy, so it might happen someday.

Or to fuck the other girl in the ass while Mela is getting anal by the guy, and have to 2 girl face each other so they can "share" the experience, hold hands or even kiss...

Does your wife allows you to fuck chicks in the same amount you allow her to gather cock mileage?

We only went with couples so yes.
It's even a condition if a guy wants to touch her that I'm allowed to touch his girl as the same time.

Where are you from? My gf and me are into swinging, too.

she should have her eyes checked

omg are you a bear?

Sir Bearington

from France and you?

Tu serais pas de Grenoble par hasard ? Ta nana me rappelle quelqu'un...

>no cuck
>turns me on to see several people pleasing her
rly makes u tink

Neighbour country, from Luxembourg. But I know a little French.

including myself. Not like a cuckhold who enjoy's "being cheated on".
Our while enjoying the other girl.
It's not the same mindset

>cuckhold
There's no "hold" in cuckold, you illiterate moron. You also have no idea what you're talking about

I would gladly DP her. She is a fine piece of ass

>cuck detected

having any other man have sex with YOUR woman makes you a cuckold. Have some fucking dignity and self respect for fucks sake.

I want to convince my gf too. Any tips?

>having any other man have sex with YOUR woman makes you a cuckold. Have some fucking dignity and self respect for fucks sake.
Insecurity or virginity, the post

>Any tips?
Yes. Delete the post you fucked up by not linking