Ask a cuck that shares his gf with other men anything

Ask a cuck that shares his gf with other men anything.

How small is your chastity cage?

>592▶
i dont do cage play.

Does she make you suck cock?

then what's the fucking point of being a cuck if you still have access to your penis?

Can i still drink orange juice if i was bitten by a turtle as a kid?

why haven't you posted pics yet

nope
I personally like to watch her get used. I have joined in from time to time but mostly watch and JO

i dont post here, feel free to email me. [email protected]

Does she humiliate you in any way or oys more like you're pimping her out to get used?

its more like pimping

Sounds like fun. Contemplated that too

I didn't choose to be cucked. Gf was raped by a black dude her freshman year of college. Innocent girl didn't see it coming. For details/story Kik filterlife

selfbump

>I personally like to watch her get used. I have joined in from time to time but mostly watch and JO
That is SO hotttt! I love watching my wife making love with a passionate man who can satisfy her and make her squeal with delight. Which do you prefer:
Watching her being well-fucked?
Or, fucking her yourself 1-on-1.
Over the years, I have come to prefer watching since I cannot really satisfy my wife the way her best lovers can. I guess I have to prefer watching these days since she rarely allows me to be inside her anymore.

>Ask a cuck that shares his gf with other men anything.
Do you do what's in the OP picture? My wife loves making me do that.

i have yeah

>i have yeah
Nice way to pay tribute to her.

Are you thankful for being a cuck?
Or do you really wish you were "normal"?
Have you always been or is its a fetish that builds up and get more and more intense? Could anyone become one?

How do you find guys to fuck her often?

tinder mostly but some are from reddit

I'll take a shot at answering:
>Are you thankful for being a cuck?
Yes. Very. And proud of it.
>Or do you really wish you were "normal"?
This is normal for me. Has been since high school.
>Have you always been or is its a fetish that builds up and get more and more intense?
it is not really a "fetish". It is who I am sexually and who we are as a couple. It workd for both of us.
>Could anyone become one? I suppose so. An increasing number of men are into being a cuckold.

>How do you find guys to fuck her often?
My wife finds her own dates. She neither needs nor invites any help from me.

You have kik?

no but my email is up there

Idk man wouldn't risk it

How does it feel being a low test piece of human garbage? I could kick your ass and fuck your wife and you would thank me for it. Absolutely disgusting.

>How does it feel being a low test piece of human garbage? I could kick your ass and fuck your wife and you would thank me for it. Absolutely disgusting.
Then again you might need to choose your battles wisely because some anons here are psychopaths. This guy might gut your children in front of you and make you thank him for forcing you to eat their entrails before he burns you alive slowly. Which you might find really disgusting...or it may turn you on. Ya nevah know on /b

>has been since high school

how did it start? and how/when did you realize you were a cuck or wanted to be a cuck

are you always there to watch when your wife gets fucked

Illegal aliens

how awesome is it?

Do you think your parents are proud of you?

>how did it start? and how/when did you realize you were a cuck or wanted to be a cuck
My father apparently was a cuckold. When they argued he frequently brought up how my mother cheated on him with the contractor who remodeled our house. And my mother controlled the sex. Sometimes when we stayed at hotels I heard him begging her for some "loving" and her saying "Stop it!" when he touched her. In high school my gf cuckolded me at a naked boozy beach party...went off into the darkness, naked, with a guy she never really stopped fucking. The fact thet they pickup their towels before taking their walk was the dead giveaway as to their intentions, so I followed them up the beach and hid in the bushes close enough to hear them having wild sex. It both humiliated and enraged me, and it big time turned me on at the same time. [Lots of cuckolds can relate to this conflict between jealousy and arousal. She made it clear that she did not believe in traditional monogamy and if I loved her I would have to accept this. More than one woman has cucked me since than. My late wife cucked me. My current wife, like my highschool gf never stopped having sex with other men and also made it clear that if were to have a future together that I would have to accept her not being monogamous. I can say that she is most certainly worth the occasional inconvenience her trysting may cause. I love watching another man passionately making love to her. So beautiful so see her naked in his arms surrendering to the pleasure. Ours is not a one-way street, but I prefer remaining mostly monogamous to her unless she brings home a hot chick for us to play with. Too much trouble wooing and chasing a fb when all I have do is wait for my wife to bring home a litttle "gift" for me.

>are you always there to watch when your wife gets fucked
Seldom these days: she prefer to date alone and if the guy does come over, she prefers privacy for them to share real intimacy rather than putting on a "fuck show" for me to fap over.

Hmmm...seems like you're okay with things.

Has the other guy ever made you his bitch? Sucked his cock, fucked your ass, etc

>Hmmm...seems like you're okay with things.
Very OK. Why not? My wife is always honest about what she does...sometimes almost too raw honest. She has proven to be faithful and trustworthy in so many ways. She just likes to fuck other men. She does not waste money, works hard around the house and in my businesses, takes care of me, seldom complains, is witty, funny, keeps herself well, still has a gorgeous body and face, is mondo sexy and and very good at sex (just mostly not with me).

>Sucked his cock, fucked your ass, etc...
My wife really loves watching me do that on occasion with one of her bi fuckbuddies.

Actress in pic?

>Do you think your parents are proud of you?
I am sure they are. My mother cucked my dad. I am just sorry she is not around to give my wife advice.

Cucks are just guys who's too afraid to stand up and say no to their wifes cheating. Low life value I must say.

What do you think about the latest episode of Family Guy?

Me and my gf are coming along 4 years, my dick is only 5'5, the only ways I can make her cum is fingering her really hard, I've been fantasizing about a black guy I got her talking to through kik, he's "7 and he's seen her ass and pretty sure she's came to photos of it before, it turns me on, should I just go ahead and get her blacked and sit back and watch it happen?

>cheating.
Hey, asshat: how is it "cheating" if everyone is being honest? English is a second language with you, huh?

>should I just go ahead and get her blacked and sit back and watch it happen?
Only you can answer this question, my friend.

This is depressing