Hey Sup Forums , anyone remembers Karolina Kallajian ? think I've found who she is. Well...

Hey Sup Forums , anyone remembers Karolina Kallajian ? think I've found who she is. Well, at least her instagram and twitter account. Anyone interested ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/
instagram.com/
lookbook.nu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hell yeah
are there any more nudes?

>Karolina Kallajian
gimme gimme, dont be a fag

Yeah, there are arounds 54 pics of her. Like a set. Not on her instagram and twitter though. I have no bloody idea how come people haven't found her before. There are pics on her instagram you can compare to the imagefap and xhamster pics and confirm her identity.

Pic you can found aroun the net.

Pic you can only find on her insta. Look at the skin signs. it's the same girl.

Hook it up OP

post her arsehole already. I need it.

>insta
gib plox

twitter.com/ _krolzz

instagram.com/ karolzz/

have fun Sup Forums

just delete the space in between the name and slash.

She's from São Paulo, Brazil

thanks, shame about the tatts though she looked better without

She's still in uni though, wonder how young she was on those pics. I think they came about 2013. Anyone remembers ?

She changed her insta to Private And is blocking the new people who try and follow lmao rip

This.

lookbook.nu

/user/196389-Karolz

another social media

not remotely, shes way outta my league bro, its a lost cause

She's chronically depressed and suicidal at times. apparently smart though. blocked everyone so far XD

Too bad she got thin and lost those puppies.
I've made a long thread archived on chanarchive at the time. She turned kind of model back then

really ? did you guys know who she was at the time ?

It all started like this thread, I was the OP asking for more of this first pic, got the whole set. Plus nightgown bonus. Let me check my Google drive