So I've been with my gf for 4 years now and we're pretty comfortable with each other and we always talked about our...

So I've been with my gf for 4 years now and we're pretty comfortable with each other and we always talked about our fantasy. Two years ago she brought up the idea of DP and how she watched it's all the time. Lately I've been into the idea of DP with my gf, even talking dirty to her during sex about how hot it would be to have another cock inside of her. We've also discussed the idea that if she gets DP'd then we can do a threesome with another girl as she said it's only fair.

Has anyone experienced DPing with their girl, is it worth it? I'm not really the jealous type so I think I could handle it.

Also should we just do it with a guy from tinder/Craiglist or mutual friends.

don't let another guy shag your woman, you dumb fuck
get a bitch with a strap-on. you get more titties, she gets double the stuffin, you're both happy

Its no big deal, just search two men and let them double dip your gf

Cuck.

yessir, thats awsome. I had a threesome with my ex gf and a friend (girl) of her, too bad that I didn't have this idea!!!

We found another couple into that type of stuff. Works out well, we do threesomes, foursomes, and swap partners in some fashion at least once a week.

Is right get a girl with a strap on. best experience, next time our side girl comes over she's going to bring her strap on because we missed out on it last time.

Get a tranny. Weird sex is all theyre fucking good for anyway

How'd you'd end up finding a couple that was down? We're thinking of using Craiglist or tinder

Do it. Get a friend it will be so much hotter, and you'll have someone to repeat with when you find it something you want to do again (....and again) Bitches LOVE being double stuffed

i've been thinking about it too, but my wife refuses... im not jealous at all, and would love the idea of seen my wife filled with another dick

you're gonna feel that other guy's dick moving around in there

that only makes it FUCKING HOTTER

>Bisexual
>Feeling of a dick + pussy rubbing against mine makes me blow my load quickly

I'm game if ya'll need a volunteer, where you at?

Okcupid, girlfriend did all the legwork, found the guy at first then we rolled in other partners.

especially when you DP the same hole. it's pretty great.

Where ya from OP, i've been a bull before and dont mind having fun to, BBC here though (Jersey)

not op buck have done it. its fucking great. Use tinder or reddit if you want a stranger, but a friend is better

O M E G A

Use a dildo, not other person. Maybe two dildos. A gangbang of dildos. You only fuck women with other men if they're whores.

Did that thing with my gf. Also the threesome with another girl part.
Great experience. With didn't do it with a real friend, tho.

Bro, I've done the threesome thing with a chick and her husband before..... Shit wasn't all that great. Sure, it was great for her because she got her stuffing she wanted but it was really awkward. Do not recommend

IMHO this would lead to became a cuck...
Later you or your GF will propose this, pretty sure about it...

Whatever you do, dont do it with a person you know or even worse a friend, If the Experiment fails/ is awkward you will never be able to look in each others eyes, do it with a stranger and you never have to see him again...

any comments about another woman are void. the fantasy is more about 2 males giving her attention, sitting on each side of her on couch, her being overwhelmed, etc. Actually 2 physical dicks inside her at once is only half the battle.

Do not do it with people you know.

Do it with strangers. do not allow her access of any type to contact these people or visa versa.

Because she is banging someone else and not you, it will give her a lot of excitement she hasn't had in awhile. She may want more.

I did this with my hottie LTR. random out of town drunk thing. we dp her 3 times over a weekend with 3 strangers. I wasn't jealous but shocked and weird afterward. now I have lost all jealousy in my life whatsoever. because of that incident.

Just use a toy. Stuff a dildo in her pussy, fuck her ass and control the dildo. Worked for me, can simulate a dick pretty easily. Can't simulate a pussy too well though so you can still get a fmf

We invite a friend over for a double vag dp occasionally, and it's more fun, looks hotter and feels better than the vag/anal dp.
If you can slide a vibrator in with your dick then she can accommodate a double vag dp.

Oh no, she might love you for fulfilling her fantasies more than any other dude who tries to repress her sexual allure