Sup Forums completely blown the fuck out

how can Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S_k-MZcjCFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Appeal to authority. Hawking should stick to what he knows. Liberal news should stop resorting to fallacies to push their agenda.

why do we care what scientists think about current events -_-

Theoretical physicist can't stand Trump?

>scientists know anything about politics

When will this meme die?

So much for him being a great scientist if he can't figure out why Trump is popular. Proves Hawking is full of shit.

What would a theoretical physicist know about political theory

he is just mad because the wall wont be wheelchair accessible

>Hawking said

No he didn't

>autistic scientist can't understand the appeal of someone
Color me shocked (and I say this as someone who likes Hawking)

turn off Hawkins translator. stick with physics and leave politics with men who have balls.

Why did the mass media ignore Hawking when he called for boycotts and sanctions (BDS) against Israel?

Guys he's a physicist so he must be a bottomless pot of wisdom

Even a goddamn physicist doesn't understand why we should be against immigration.

DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO

>scientists involving themselves in politics

For what purpose

>Hawking should stick to what he knows.
So should Donald.

>is supposedly one of the smartest men alive
>can't understand the very simple reasons why Trump is so popular

He's not so smart after all, apparently.

I'm sure we'll recover, unlike his ability to speak or walk.

>physicist
Well I guess if he had problems understanding Trump's existence within the natural world I'd be concerned.

It's still better than people taking comedians opinions seriously.

Answer me Sup Forums

>invalid being kept alive for political causes doesn't understand trump's popularity because his brain is paste

Wake me up when someone who doesn't have squids legs has something to say.

Hillary please go

>British man does not understand the american volksgeist
#WOW #WOAH

TIP TOP KEK

BTFO

>invents a type of radiation to explain black holes
>can't understand Trump's popularity

Go back to doing math.

What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?

This is going to sound fedora-tier, but I support Trump yet I'm repulsed by his followers. I have a pretty high IQ (156) so I guess I can sort of understand where Hawking is coming from/

Extremely high intelligence gives you a better basis from which to understand almost any topic. Trump tries to appeal to people's emotions and perceived enemies, but that shit doesn't really work on more intelligent people who try to rationalize everything. I support Trump because his views are closer to mine than Hillary's, but 75% of what he says is obviously and deliberately designed to stoke the emotions of easily riled up poor white people. You'd have to be delusional to think otherwise.

Lol what a retard he can't even walk

You know why, goyim.

>pen theory that black holes create radiation
>can't understand why people vote for certain candidates
Jeez, it's almost like politics, demographics, and social trends are out of his expertise.
But no, just like Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer and is therefore an expert on religion, a great mind in theoretical physics must also be an expert on which person you should vote for or you're a big stupid dummyhead doo doo face

govt funding: see global warming

This is pasta right?

Mr. Trump does stick to what he knows: Making America Great Again.

What a crippled fool

BTFO

I could see Remi being a trump supporter

He can't even walk. He doesn't care about manufacturing jobs. He wants to lead a dumb country down a pre-defined path.

You don't get the comfort he's been afforded without making yourself useful to an agenda.

>lowest common denominator
>Still doesn't understand what a black hole is and has even backpedaled on some of his assertions

Why does a person that studies the law of nature, tries to engage, as if he understands the law of men?

>theoretical physicist
>doesn't understand the real world

Anything else?

Why people who don't have a clue about politics always got something to say in that matter.
I'm guessing leftfucks paid for some of his research.

This kids got it.

Stick to IQ tests because you're missing the bigger picture.

It's very understandable that Trump wouldn't appeal to physicists and the like. I don't hold it against him at all.
Donald Trump is mostly a cultural movement to reclaim the best aspects of our countries and say "no, you leave," to a very poisonous and violent group of people. Trump's going to do to the left what Thatcher did to labour, and it will be grand.

wtf I love science now

Fellow genius here (Ph.D math), diehard Trump fan. Was amazed by his strategy of securing the Archie Bunker vote immediately, have been basically blown away at his memetic abilities the whole time.

Most difficult political position I've ever had to support, intellectually. Trump = advanced politics, to smartfags.

Knowing that the man is at least somewhat intelligent, he probably made an off-hand comment which then got taken seriously and paraded around as actual fact.

He knows amazing fascinating shit about physics I'll probably never get even close to knowing, and I can do shit that he'll never be able to do.

Assuming that a scientist is always right in every topic is akin to taking the advice of a janitor on war plans.

You find a genie and he can make u super smart with like 5000 IQs and good at science and stuff BUT you have to talk like a robot and you can never use ur dick again. Do you do it??

He knows winning, and from the state he's left all of his opponents, I'd say he's sticking to his comfort zone.

>5000 IQ
but that would make me dumber :^)

> scientists depend on the continued expansion of the State, manipulation of monetary policy, and coercive redistribution of resources to expand their research programs

> scientists goals coincide with globalists

> "I SIMPLY CANT UNDERSTAND"

We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism.

Maybe Hawking should run for president.

If Stephen Hawking is so smart, why can't he walk?

>2016
>believing that what his computer says really comes from him

if that's the kind of party you want, I'm going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes
youtu.be/S_k-MZcjCFI

This ugly autistic faggot should stick to talking about stars. Who gives a fuck what this virgincuck thinks about politics?

Hyper genius here with 160 iq and 8 inch penis here ( with a phd in Shitposting and architecture).

I too, see the wisdom of Trump but don't bother revealing my powerlevel to normies who complain because many can't even say why beyond (Trump = ebil rasist, Bernie = free stuff, Hillary = woman) and if they're too stupid to go beyond that, articulating to them can be hard and convincing dumbasses can be quite a skill to learn.

Have you read the article (I don't have the link) that compares Trump to the Mule in Asimov's Foundation books, in terms of the establishment not being able to predict him?

I'm sure he understands. He just disagrees with it all but has no arguments so he will just resort to his celebrity status and use the typical "Guys seriously, I just don't understand" line and it's supposed to make it true and smart.

If he is as cripple man so eager to join the liberal hyenas who attack people like that one can only imagine what kind of man Hawking would be if he was in perfect health. Normally anyone in that condition would be very humble in politics.

>why do we care about what the most intelligent human beings on the earth think

I swear this place is full of morons.

Except Trump won't gut our manufacturing industry like Thatcher did to the UK. Much the opposite in fact.

He does not understand meme magic. Since he dismisses anything related to magic

Hello Gavin and please fuck off

> breaking news: Nerd does not understand why someone is popular.

Top Wew Lad.

Top marks.

I don't give a single fuck about a retard that can't even walk.

Checkmate, atheists.

A scientist has no place in politics.

>should stick to what he knows

I think a sole look at this man is enough to understand that something doesn't go well.

This. If he wasn't retarded he wouldn't be considered one of the most intelligent men on earth.

>know about space
>this means you know everything
Hmm

He is right as usual.
Trump is just unaesthetic degenerate

>He doesn't understand why people want to elect somebody who isn't a politician, wants better trade deals, wants to stop the wars in the middle east, wants to close it's borders to third worlders who take more in welfare benefits than they pay into them, wants to pause Muslim immigration due to it being dangerous and unnecessary, wants to put an end to other countries ripping us off

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Remember a couple months ago when Hawking was shilling a startup that would use a laser to propel a cell-phone sized space probe to 20% of the speed of light to investigate distant stars within the next few years?

Remember when somebody from /sci/ did the back of the napkin math and determined that a mission like that would require the equivalent of the entire energy output of the Earth for several minutes to be focused on one object without somehow destroying it, and then this small object would need to somehow survive particle collisions in the interstellar medium, and somehow have the ability to transmit a signal powerful enough to be detected back multiple light years when it arrives, and when it arrives it will STILL be going 20% of the speed of light at it's destination with no way to decelerate?

How come Hawking didn't figure any of that shit out?

10/10 hawking BTFO by yanks

First post is best post.

Hawking's opinion on current affairs is as worthless as Jim the street sweeper's. In fact, I'd take Jim the street sweeper's opinion before Hawking's.

The robot who talks about aliens, makes sense

Autist who doesn't understand popularity. Who would have thought.

Scientist : "I can't understand"

>scientist stumps himself

haha...this

Someone just unplug him already

Because he's an overrated hack who's produced anything of real significance but is popular because he's an atheist in a wheelchair.

Kek why do people think he's smart again? He can't understand something so simple. Hawking confirm captain autismonaut?

>listening to somebody who communicates by twitching his ass cheeks.

>autist can't understand Trump's appeal

Okay? Did he also not understand Obongo's appeal or is he just being a fag?

He's probably near brain dead but wifi linked to shillary servers so he shills for hill.

A fate worse than death tbqh

>supposedly one of the smartest human beings in history
>can't fix some easy shit like ALS

>Sup Forums votes for a clown

what else is new?

He Just doesn't want to be a scientist anymore.

>and he won't be in the new world.

Because most of the money will go to researching all that stuff, with no end in sight to the project

Hawking is just making work for his fellow scientists, then bitching when the "lowest common denominator" wants work also

He probably can't get hard so anal likely his only way...

Ironic, he has to pleasure his brown hole while researching black holes.

>Trump says what dumb people want to hear, they are numerous and vote for him without second thought because they are dumb
>I'm a genius but I don't understand!
Just another stupid genius, if he can't figure out Trump's popularity