Name a more garbage game than this

>name a more garbage game than this
protip: you literally can't you bunch of neo-newfags get the fuck out of my board to every single person who is reading this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOSeNi8N6hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>name a better game
>Telling us to get off Sup Forums

Did I miss a step or something?

Who hurt you ?

bad company 2 is god-tier.

so you made a game that is better?

I know this is bait but i thought it was a good game.. Probably the only game i have more than 2 days in

>get the fuck out of my board to every single person who is reading this
Even Jim?

OP is a retarded fucking mongoloid who likes to get fuck in his stnky asshole by commies progresists.

Go to kill and end yourself asap fucking retarded waste of sperm.

Name a game more garbage? Probably the ones that came after it.

>Can't even update the game in his ancient pasta.
Nigga u ain't woke.

>nigga
>woke
GGGGGGGGGGGETTTT THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

easy, any game under a 8.5
MW2 was a fun game back when it came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOSeNi8N6hE

Thoughts?

Congrats on having a popular opinion about a game that came out ages ago. Nobody plays it anymore besides nostalgia fags whom are diminishing from this game day by day.

1/10. You know the rest.

It was a pretty shitty game compared to previous CoD, but it is better than all the newer Cod, so I guess the answer to OP is every CoD after this one.

What the fuck is a progresist?

Nigga u talkin to a st8 up gangsta, i'm lit fam and u probably sum cracka wants me to axe his gurl 2 fuck in front of him lik da sissy he is. U feel me?

>cofveve tier spelling.
I think he meant either progressives but I'm not sure he knows what many of the words he uses means, he just knows that certain combinations of certain words lead to people saying he's cool sometimes.

every COD after this one

mw2? one of the best CoD`s

The sad thing is that that's going to be his proudest accomplishment of his life.

Protip: OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT And CUM SWISH NIGGER FIGHT REFUGEE HAVEN is the WORST GAME>

MW2 was fun for PC casuals and Console Fags

Real players knew that putrid smell of Cum Swishing faggotry of a console player.

I'm going to wager that OP is