Westworld Thread General

Armistice Waifu Edition

Is Logan right or is William just a white knight?

Shrinkfags are now welcomed.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11499862/r
strawpoll.me/11499872/r
artofthetitle.com/title/westworld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Ed Harris so based

She better get more screen time.

Is it true that the only people who dislike this show are those who don't understand it?

>2deep4u

>swn tattoo herself with your blood
;_;

How did they get the giant construction thing into the shrinkray facility? It must be outdoors.

>meta fictional blood magic tatoos
Truely SNEK is best waifu.

what is ford building? a new world?

mobile shrinkray technology

They have a separate, bigger, shrinkray that shrinks big stuff to normal size so you can proceed to shrink it to small size.

Duh.

So we finally got another view of the shrunken world but still no scene showing the shrink ray

They shrunk it how simple are u?

that was a fucking hologram u idiot, the room they were in is only actually about 10x10

Every thread.

Delete this.

FUCK SER WILLIAM THE WHITE KNIGHT

Him and MIB are teaming up, should be based.

OFFICIAL /OURGUY/ /OURGIRL/ STRAWPOLL

OURGUY
strawpoll.me/11499862/r

OURGIRL
strawpoll.me/11499872/r

OFFICIAL /OURGUY/ /OURGIRL/ STRAWPOLL

I don't know. We're just lucky to get him

>SNEK winning

for once Sup Forums doesn't have shit taste, surprising

artofthetitle.com/title/westworld

Info on how the opening titles were conceived and what software they used.

As you can see here, Armistice was originally going to be played by Christian Slater in a wig.

>"There's something other-worldly about her and how she perceives life," she says. "She challenged me in how I viewed myself and the places I feel that I am limiting myself or am scared to look at, and I am grateful for that."

>As far as what's in store for Pennyfeather over the course of the first season, Sarafyan is staying tight-lipped. "Honestly, I probably can't tell you," she says. "But, oh, my God, you have no idea what is going to happen. It is completely unpredictable, that's what's wonderful about the show."

>"She’s this feminine creature. She embodies innocence. She’s the ultimate woman that men come to see. The way she sees the world, I believe she falls in love with people regardless of whether or not they want her, and that was the part I connected with."

Is Logan the board member sent as a representative?

yes

Shrink ray best new meme in months

What would you do to fuck snek?

Nah he said they needed their stake increased seems an actual Delos board member wouldn't have that issue

William and Logan both suck, they just keep having the same argument over and over again. I hope Dolores slaughters them both

anything

I would let crazy scientist shrink me and put me in their tiny park experiment.

>the shrink-ray is a may may meme
It's just how the park functions nothing memey about it

What was you're favourite piece of dialogue from the latest episode?

>finally, we have unlocked the easter egg!

>i loved his big, fat, thick, veiny, large cock inside of me and what he did with his big, fat, thick, veiny, large cock. I should have paid him!

>you are so charming when you are trying not to be so charming

>be careful with bernard, he is sensitive

>just give me one match, one gun and one idiot

>looks like you have two spaces in you're crew now

>she will give us a signal when she's ready *pew* *pew* *pew*

I am going to get it to spread mainstream so Poe's Law will take hold. Then we get to enjoy the aftermath as normalfags openly display their stupidity.

The moon is the shrink ray so it wasn't a problem

>Is Logan right or is William just a white knight?

These are the same choice. Logan believes William is a white knight, so if he's right that means William is just a white knight.

But really Logan is just a fun-ruining asshole.

Pay way to much to go on a overpriced resort.

Then risk my life to make her and her friends sentient.

More realistic:

>"As an actress, I make people fall in love with a fantasy version of myself for money, just like a prostitute does, so the transition was easy."

But her answer is working as designed.

>OURGUY
>no Shakespearean dadbot option

So did they simply construct a miniature Bagger 288 or shrink a real one?

so why arent there any female guests?

>>i loved his big, fat, thick, veiny, large cock inside of me and what he did with his big, fat, thick, veiny, large cock. I should have paid him!
Sad thing is that it's most likely a fake memory. My poor hookerfu.

ᵍᵘʸˢ ʰᵉᶫᵖ ᴵ ᶠᵒᵘᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʳᶦᶰᵏ ʳᵃʸ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵒʷ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ᵗᵘʳᶰ ᵐʸˢᵉᶫᶠ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ

not enough robotic BBC to entice the women

oh fugg ur so tiny i cant read u ;DD

Logan has already played this game. He doesn't want to fart around doing nothing significant when he's paying $40k/day. Guy just wants to get his money's worth. Fuck / kill everything in sight before the day is over.

>shrinking a giant construction thing
>not just building it small in the first place

Come on, now. You have to shrink people, but landscapes and machines can just be built small.

>why arent there any female guests
>forgetting about based Marti

Godspeed you glorious autist

>just keep having the same argument over and over again

This is basically the entire show. The argument about how to treat robots repeated ad nauseam, robots recalling deleted memories repeating again and again, Teddy killed every time, etc. It's one of the most repetitive shows I've ever seen.

God I hope so

Imagine the headlines
>WW most exciting theories "what if everyone's miniature" read here to find out more

I would be so happy

>Don't say one more word to me or my wife's husband's robot's son again. This is my fucking vacation.

Literally Shakespeare.

>someone got paid to write her lines in the diegesis
>someone actually got paid to write her lines

I wanna watch her lez out with snek while I'm tied up in the corner

This was my favorite part of the show. Don't fuck with MiB's immersion.

Pretentious shit.

>Don't say one more word to me or my wife's husband's robot's son

Will Ford make a robot version of Bernard's dead wife's son just to fuck with him?

That's not Poe's Law. Poe's Law is like if everyone acts like Sup Forums ironically so Sup Forumsfags come and take over. There aren't enough people who would unironically believe the shrink-ray to let Poe's Law take effect.

Well how else are they supposed to convey the loops and perception of time the robots are experiencing?

Yeah, but he's been there so many times that he should just tag along with William or else separate entirely.

>This trip is all about you finding yourself!
>I want to see who you really are!
>You can do anything you want!
>NO STOP DOING THAT THING, DO THIS THING INSTEAD! OMG I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT JUST CHOOSE WHAT I WANT! STOP DOING THINGS JUST LET ME LEAD YOU AROUND AND FOLLOW ALL MY ORDERS INSTEAD OF MAKING ANY CHOICES OR EXPERIENCING ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

He's a fucking dick.

I love Goldshire: The Show

>shinkgods now welcome
We were here first u fucking faggot we allow u to exist not the other way around

Would Snek get a discount? I don't know about the rind on her.

So, Armistice will be the next one to go crazy?

>mfw shrinkfags are gaining sentience and developing a god complex

It's obviously a lot more then one day, he could've chilled a bit they've got time to fuck around a little

yeah but theres no qt worgies or thicc fempandas

>tfw she says she'll give you a discount, but it's really you who will be giving her a discount

William didn't force him to go with him on his quest, but he followed because he's a dick who wants to run everything.

furry detected

TIGHT

>DoloresxTeddy

meh

>Dolores x Billy

ugh

>Maeve x Hector

Yes, that's /ourcouple/

>Armistice throwing Bernard through a glass wall
>She can harm him because he's not a human
Pottery

what the heck is this from

so what

Do robots smell?
Let's say I woo Armistice and then ask her to sit on my face after a long day of gun-totting and horse riding?
Would she smell just like a human woman would?

>last week everyone hated Maeve
>this week Maeve x Hector OTP
Will hookerfu get some love next?

She would get the rape at gunpoint so its free discount

We're Ford bitch we say jump u start fuckin jumping as high as your tiny legs can

Containment breach & bugs vs. cowboybot battles when?

Yeah but I think he's probably trying to help Will. Logan is probably thinking: you know, last time I played:
>was white hat
>week long quest ($280K)
- end up killing 3 bad guys on last day
- end up fucking the girl I rescued once on the last day

Now Logan thinks:
> why not black hat?
> why not fuck 5 whores on the first night?
> why not kill 10 guys on the first day?

Just trying to help Will w/his experience so he doesn't waste it.

I don't think it's going crazy so much as waking up at the wrong moment.

she smells like a dirty snake in heat

>swn toss you around
;_;

just shrink your computer so you'll be normal size relative to it

is there an actual difference in how the hosts treat you based on hat color

This, outside of either the plot or his innate dickishery i don't see why he doesn't leave for more adventures while Will would be plenty fine coasting with Dolores on his own hunting small game.

>artofthetitle.com/title/westworld
Very interesting, thanks user

logan is a faggot griefer

I dunno about the hosts in game. But it is a distinction you are purposefully picking that lets the park mods know how you want to play.

Yeah its a parallel to how people treat others based on skin color in the real world

BRAVO JJ

>not TeddyxArmistice
Come on.

this sweetingman image needs a cowboy hat

>dirty talk
>"rind"

is there any word that would kill the mood faster? how many more times am i going to have to hear slutfu say rind before the show is over

LOOOOOGAANN JEEENKINS

Logan is on replay, trying to force the same mentality on a first time player (Will). That's why he's so annoying, just let your friend enjoy the shitty quests

No its plebeian trash that turned the original film into imdb fodder

Nah. LOgan is like a long time WoW player who hates doing anything but end raids and William is the guy who just joined at Logan's insistence. William wants to do the story lines which pisses Logan off because he has done that shit before.

Coffin Varnish...they don't make that like they used to.