I can certainly see why women feel threatened by this

I can certainly see why women feel threatened by this

Other urls found in this thread:

realdolladdict.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/mg_4999.jpg?w=1200
siliconesexdollcity.com/product/lana-163cm-tpe-sex-doll-h-cup-free-discreet-world-wide-shipping/#prettyPhoto
google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brothel-buys-second-sex-doll-11026656.amp
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thicc

well post moar op

realdolladdict.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/mg_4999.jpg?w=1200

This made me rethink things

Is that computer generated?

Thats a real doll

Nope, it's a picture of our future

i bet we can already make the physical, motion portion of fembots, its really just the AI thats the problem as well as affordability

No way!

moar

>advanced technology
>still give her a fat ass disgusting mom butt

Wtf

I thought the ass was a clear missfire as well. Very odd

Guys, that ass is fantastic. I want to bite that ass, only problem is it will taste like fucking rubber, not like human ass.

im seriously thinking about getting one..... but i would need a place to hide it...

Looks fine to me. Not too fat, but shapely enough for those who like that figure/aren’t picky. Can see why it’s not for everyone though.

Always ready to get fucked, no headaches or shits getting in the way, never going to say no to anal seems great. I will miss not getting good blowjobs or not getting rimjobs though

The ass is fine it's the tits (specifically the godawful small nipples) that are fucked

i think the boobs are a bit much

She has the ass of a landwhale while the rest of her body is great

Technology i am disappoint

Do you have a link to where to get that one?

Her ass seems disproportionately huge

siliconesexdollcity.com/product/lana-163cm-tpe-sex-doll-h-cup-free-discreet-world-wide-shipping/#prettyPhoto

Yeah between the giant milking breasts and birthing hips, OP seems to really have a thing for motherly features.

Oedipus complex...

She's certainly got those cold, empty, dead eyes I always look for in a woman.

>$2k

No thanks. If i wanted to fuck a fattie i can just hang out at the bar until closing time and take a desperate one home. At least i would save two thousand bucks

Commonly known as the thousand-cock stare

>only two grand

Do you think I could whore one out on craigslist for $50 a pop? I get a free real doll and all I have to do is cleanup a bunch of cum, which honestly might make it better.

Someone post that picture of doll whore getting shut down because of jelly roasties

too right, too right.

She probably like to hang out at the VA and drinks too much at home.

Unless you got her pregnant or she woke up in the morning and said she could not consent cause she was drunk and files rape charges. Both would cost a lot more.

I wouldn't pay $50 to fuck somebody else's real doll.

my sides have left the solar system

Not having to worry about sexual harassment charges means it pays for itself.

No one wants to fuck hipbones.

Buy a body pillow that might be the shape you're looking for.

What is discrete shipping exactly? What's worse is the question. Body parts or all in one go.

Say that down by the pub not online and see what happens lad

Because no one is going to notice a 6 foot crate delivered to your house with no markings.

Okay, I don’t want to delve into Freudian studies, but I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. If you’re with a woman who will eventually have children, they’re going to get a “mom body.” Whether they keep it or not depends on a number of factors. There’s nothing wrong with that, and if anything, it would theoretically make you, the male, want to protect his female even more (e.g. mother of offspring, more vulnerable state means female needs more protection, etc.), and associate her slightly different body with all that you’ve associated her with—personality, facial features, interests—with up to X point.

Yeah, same. It’s more common for women to have objectively better hips than breasts.

Kek

Could ship different parts in separate boxes so it looks like you ordered different things that have come on different days.

I’m sorry you’ve only been able to score land whales in your young life but there are better things out there, i promise

a gay orgy?

/thread

>Getting this in depth when the subject is silicone sex dolls.

STFU Asimov.

Thats not what your mom said last night, bucko

This!

/thread

Yea, that'd be much better mentally. Getting to open a box of separate womens body parts.

>thinks having large hips makes you fat
The virgin is strong in this one.

I have never considered buying a realdoll until fucking now. Jesus I want to fuck that thing.

Whew lad

/thread

I can smell the estrogen

You fuckers must be paranoid as fuck because yeah the first thing I think when my neighbor recieves a freight package or crate shipment is yeah that's a fucking sex doll in that box, what a dirty bastard. Wtf!

kek
#metoo

How fake... real women look much more real

>Implying
Didn’t think I was talking about the doll itself, but rather what would inspire the doll to be shaped that way, but okay.

You're on Sup Forums and you don't legit think that everytime you see a delivery?

Same. Where's craiglist user who wants to whore it out for 50. How can you spunk 2k without trying it first. Or are fleshlights the same thing

Kek, it was just a suggestion for those who would want to buy it. I wouldn’t want to buy one of these things.

I don't have a lot of Japanese loli's in my particular neighborhood. This doll might legit look just like one.

Subject of the thread of is woman shaped jizz buckets. Let's stay on topic.

Want there an article about a brothel in Europe that decided to let clients screw a sex doll, only for the doll to become number one in short amount of time? Could’ve been fake, but the idea is pretty good.

k faggit

Sexyrealsexdolls dot com

Doesn't need to eat
Doesn't go shopping for shit it doesn't need
Doesn't talk
You can play out all your fetishes
Fuck it any time you want
Fuck it anywhere you want
Doesn't need a college degree
Doesn't need to drive
Doesn't need 16 types of shampoo AND conditioner
Doesn't talk
Doesn't bitch
Stays where you put it
Doesn't have expensive hobbies
Wears only the stuff you buy
Only cost 2k
I don't see a downside

Might be the curiosity. Few years back some journalist found a brothel in cambodia, Vietnam or where ever and a tied up female orangutan was the most popular

it doenst get on top of you and screams fuck me daddy, like my 18 yo girlfriend

a doll cant cook or clean or talk to you tho :(

Why is your girlfriend getting on top of me?

Oedipus complex? Really? You're a retard.

Probably projecting. Either that or his mom was 135lbs of plastic

I'll skip the talking cheers

This sounds plausible.

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brothel-buys-second-sex-doll-11026656.amp

Here’s the link about the doll by the way.

>my girlfiend

>girlfriend

These.

wow ur so cool

Thanks user. Here's the orangutan story: iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/

It let's you pretend you have an 18 year old gf that wants to fuck you

no dirty talk?

My wife doesn't do any of these things, and costs way more than a flat $2K.

You dream about what marriage will be, but I'd trade my 10 years back for one of these if not for my daughter.

My GF is 18 and calls me daddy too. I thought it was just me. Pic related.

Women talk for themselves, not you. What do I need for talking during sex anyway? To see if she isn't a donkey?

a woman wont do those for you either so you might as well cut out the middle man

Not surprised at all. Jungle slants are subhuman.

Bluetooth headphones + joi = profit

You gf looks like a trap and you look like a sand nigger.

No one gives a fuck about you fucking base level snatch

Wait until the dolls get feminine speech and moans. Ur GF is obsolete

Woah lets not jump to androids just yet mate.

Lmaoooo jealousy is a stinky cologne user and I'm quite obviously the whitest white boy ever so you need to get your eyes checked. Too many loads in the face probably. And if this looks like a trap you're reallllllly in need of glasses.

If she grew a beard she'd look just like you.

ahahahah

Yea you got me. Im jealous because you're fucking underage yellow toothed traps. You obviously living the dream.

You don't look remotely white sand nigger.

kek

Would women feel threatened by it if none of them wanted to fuck me in the first place?