What's your favorite hot sauce/pepper sauce?

What's your favorite hot sauce/pepper sauce?

Pico Pica
Not the hottest, but the most flavorful hot sauce ever.

Blair's Mega Death Sauce with Liquid Rage

Doesn't even taste good, but atleast it's hot

el yucateco green for mostly just eggs
louisiana supreme habanero hot sauce for general use

weak.. blair's 16m reserve is almost hot enough

It's a good alcohol drink with it - 50 vodka 50 cherry syrup and a couple of those bad motheficking tabasco dots

Damn lol gotta try it sometime

16m is literally the end of the scoville scale.

yeah it's pure capsaicin. your point?

thats pretty fucking hot. too hot for me.

Tapatío. It's not incredibly hot, but it has awesome flavor

is Worcestershire sauce hot? A martino sandwich I sometimes eat might have Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, pili pilli, pickles, cayenne pepper, ketchup,...

Well considering many hot sauces contain lead i started making my own

Make your own.

You will need:
>Fresno chili's
>garlic
>salt
>sugar
>vinegar of your choosing

Toast or boil chilis. Toasting them in the broiler for 10 minutes tastes better imo.

Add to blender.

Will it blend?

Dam right it will.

Ya welcome.

Just buy unleaded hot sauce dumbass.

Who the hell on earth enjoys hot sauce? Tastes like shit

Absolute madman. Enjoy the flame war that ypu now have created

depends on what im eating it with.

recently, i just found out about the yucateco black label a couple months ago and it's been my favorite lately. super smokey roasted flavor, heat is comparable to the green/red yucateco.

been meaning to pick up a bottle of this for a while. what's your opinion on the flavor?

The hottest hot pepper is no match for the spicy heat of the resin spurge Euphorbia resinifera, a cactus-like plant native to Morocco. The resin spurge produces a chemical called resiniferatoxin or RTX, which is a thousand times hotter on the Scoville scale than pure capsaicin, the chemical that produces heat in hot peppers. Law enforcement-grade pepper spray and the hottest hot pepper, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, both pack a punch of about 1.6 million Scoville heat units.

Pure capsaicin comes in at 16 million Scoville units, while pure resiniferatoxin has 16 billion Scoville heat units.

Both the capsaicin from hot peppers and the resiniferatoxin from the Euphorbia can give you chemical burns or even kill you. Resiniferatoxin makes the plasma membrane of sensory neurons permeable to cations, especially calcium. Initially exposure to resiniferatoxin acts as a strong irritant, followed by analgesia. Even though the chemicals may be painfully hot, both capsaicin and resiniferatoxin may be used for pain relief.

Nice collection of sauce. I love the sweet baby ray's buffalo sauce. Is has such a great flavor, I just wish it was a bit hotter. The great value parmesan garlic wing sauce is pretty good too if you haven't tried it.

Cheap and mild, but I like it.

Yeah, SBR has the best buttery-ness balance of any mainstream wing sauces i've tried. With you on it not being hot enough, though. It's so good but the mild heat is such a tease. The two bottles I have: one is just straight, the other I add a few drops of sudden death as needed.

interesting... now where can i buy some pure resiniferatoxin

not op but its my favourite hot sauce, it tastes amazing and has a great mildly smokey flavour that goes amazing with everything
has a nice spice aswell thats not like painful

>resiniferatoxin
damn sigma has it for $179 for 1mg.. sigma is always massively overpriced but i don't see any other places

What's the flavor profile? Sweet, bitter, savory? Any chance you know the base without having to search? Basic vinegar/salt or?

not that user but i have it and i like it a lot. its not stupid spicy but it has enough to notice and its really flavorful

lol