Do you get turned on when women gain weight?

Do you get turned on when women gain weight?

Not that much weight.

No

Absolutely. Hamplanets are wonderful.

Yes, as it is my favorite fetish

She definitely got hotter.

Same. It's like IRL transformation; as the women soften, round and expand.

Story?

I think she became a feedee, gained weight, then retired.

If only she kept her hair short.

No, but i enjoy see them suffering from the weight gain.

Its kinda a new type of politically correct torture.

I want to go back in time and turn Kate Moss into a feedee. She did more to promote the anorexic look than anyone else on Earth.

Has anyone here ever seen a woman get fat IRL?

My first gf did this.

I grew up with a gal that was 5'4" and probably not 100 pounds when she graduated from high school. I did not see her for a few year and was back in my home town and stopped in where she worked to say hi. She walked out of her office and she had to be 175 pounds, I did not even recognize her. I had asked her out on a date years before, but we never hooked up. I shudder to think that maybe it had worked out and I would be married to her.

Shame. You almost got by accident what I've dreamed about most of my life (hooking up with a thin woman who then becomes fat).

Hnnnnnng

Yep, I've been in several relationships where the woman gained a significant amount of weight. Dick was diamonds every time.

no. wtf.

I am super-jealous. Congratz.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, tried stuffing her with too many helpings, shovelling the food into her face, feeling her protruding belly overfilled with food as you massage it down to make more room, feeling her getting bigger and softer. Don't knock it 'til you've grabbed some sybaritic sexpillow's calorie-bloated gut from behind while you're plowing her, feeling her jiggle from two different directions at once while she ragdolls on your dick, too overwhelmed by pleasure to do anything but moan. Don't knock it 'til you get out of bed in the morning and realize she can't, and then go prepare pancakes for your helpless lardblob fucktoy.

Certainly not.

sauce please

Oh God, it's truly living. First she's like "What uh no" because she's probably already a little heavy and has been bullied for it all her life and doesn't want more bullying. Then she starts to get into the transgressiveness of it, unable to admit yet that it feels good, real fucking good, and that's why she was already fat before I met her.

By the time you buy her her first pair of stretch pants she thinks you're some kind of magical sex god that's capable of arousing desires in her that she didn't know she had. And on your way out of the mall where you just bought her the next size set up "with room to grow," you stop at the buffet because of course you do.

My current lady (no pics) weighs about 350. We're gonna see if we can't make that 400. Well, she's a stoner (convincing her to eat too many munchies isn't hard) so maybe we can't make that 420 before the year is out.

How does anyone see the weather with her there?

Wish I knew.

Because everyone tunes in to watch the weather but nobody gives a single fuck about the weather.

I actually find it a bit sad. Its almost like the feeling of seeing an obese animal. I dont know, it doesn't get me horny thats for sure.

You'll have to turn your dick back in, because you clearly have no idea how to use it.

shes an exception. all of her chub went to all the right places. unlike she's just a fat blob of fat

I know you can't fuck a thin woman's belly, that's for sure.

i want to make her holes great again

this made me physicly sick

yep. alot.

So many of my students do. I see them in stores years after they graduate and I don't recognize them when they call becuase they're huge.

sauce, please, this is so yummy!

Damn, what a waist of a nice looking girl.

TFW you will never be in an occupation where you constantly see people get fat.

Feels bad.

She's already thin again I think. She retired early.

56% mom, guaranteed.

FUCK NO. My wife was decent and now she is just getting fat. We havent even had kids yet. She want's them, but all I can see is her getting fatter and not doing anything about it. Fuck...

That's Candy Godiva
Exotic bbw dot com or used to be

Yes. My ex was only 5"2 and slightly chubby. We ate a lot when we were together and I get she gained like 25 pounds. I was so turned on by the belly she had gained.

she gained or lost weight?

Now they only cast her wehn we have an eclipse.

That's awesome.

much appreciated..
I didn't know this was even possible outside of /d/;

>tfw you will never cream inside a bellybutton

I bet it's like having your penis sucked off and in a soft hole at the same time.

YES!

I like fucking fat girls but its more about their insecurity and my idea that they probably feel grateful to be fucking such a hot guy. Although sometimes i wonder if all women are the same difficulty level.

Only in the tits ass and lips

Then the real alphas reverse em! And feed again!

if her face remained cute/hot, sure, I'd still be turned on

I wonder if it's just getting a girl to eat this much or more of a belly excercize thing.. either way it looks enjoyable.

Can't see anyone getting to their gf and going
>hay bab3 I want you to be 170kg so I could cum in your bellybutton isn't that hot?

All this thread makes me wanna cry

only when her tits n ass get fatter...which is basically unicorn status

MFW thread

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something a woman came up with. She saw her deep belly-hole and wondered.

alot of these are back to front from weight loss forums, unless people are getting worse phones or reverting back to digital cameras.

Clearly you've never heard of "feedees".

I'm not saying feeders dont exist, im saying most of these pictures are from weight loss forums, and they have been flipped.

I like seeing them become chubby, but not as fat as the ones in this thread. It's hard to find weight gain fetish shit about women gaining only twenty to thirty pounds.

because the fetish becomes a mental illness, they want it to become debilitating. The further out of normal proportions they are the hotter it is to them. It will eventually be illegal.

Or legalized (and regulated) if obesity becomes pervasive enough.

Its already legal, it will never be supported or regulated, the latest DSM talks about how it could be classed as mental illness and people can get sectioned for it. The feeding not being fed. So watch out you fucking losers.

fuckin hot

Fucking gross.

I was married once.. I divorced her after she started changing.
It was mentally more than anything, and weight gain was slight.
Our relationship changed to total dependence as soon as we were married.
She quit working, exercising, fucking.
I thought previously that post marriage personality shift was a meme. Nope.. Real shit.
She's now a full blown hair died sjw feminazi.
She went from a 120lb, tight bodied 5'6" brunette, to a 200lb, dump truck assed, tattooed and pierced, dyed haired feminist within 2 years.
Seeing pics like these in threads is one thing.. Witnessing it first hand is traumatizing.

This is actually my fetish. I love watching the lard fill up their bodies transforming and filling with flab. Easiest targets are girls who were bigger and recently lost. I had one girl go from 160 to 280 in 4 months. The sex was amazing

My dream woman is already gluttonous to begin with. She blimps freely.

More!

It's kind of like watching a train wreck in slow motion, and the train is full of nice things. They just go everywhere, and you can't possibly pick them all up...
I watched one of them twist a close friend, one of those SJW types. Took about two, maybe three years before things were totally backwards-- they rented a place together but broke up so he slept on the couch-- then another year or so and they were 'back together?' and then he was on the 'men are bad' train. After that, I pretty much stopped talking to him. We invited him out once, our social circle he used to be part of, and he sat in the corner texting all night while the rest of us enjoyed ourselves heartily. It was a shame, because it kind of told us all we needed to know-- that was not a happy person, and he didn't want to be around us. Fair enough.

I've seen a few girls turn into SJW types too, it's amazing when someone would be smarter at 13(!!!) than at 21. It's amazing how much reason and rationale it steals from people-- how quickly it robs them of the question, "could I be held responsible?"
I weep, because there's nothing to be gained from it. Their world would be dystopia. I do not think that world means what they think it means.

here's my pig. she's gained even more if you guys are interested

She fattened well. Got more photos?

before