Alright Sup Forumsros, I need some help

Alright Sup Forumsros, I need some help
We were talking about the deep web in school the other day, and someone asked how to acces it. Being the champ I am, I said I have it on my phone, and the teacher asked me to show it. I used the app for Android 'Orbot' and the browser 'Orfox'.
Now, i'm not an idiot, I checked the standard procedures, ip check and all that, and then I asked my teacher what he wanted me to show him. We went through some drug marketplaces, no biggie, and then he decided he wanted to see what a hitman site looks like, so I searched one up real quick.
>now shit happens
I get an alert icon on top of my phone, where it says it started to download something, so I quickly switched my phone of, seeing it was propably fro that site. The File name was just 'Untitled' and frok 'Unknown' publisher. After about 30 mins of phone being off, I switched it back on and deleted all files I could, and deinstalled orfox and orbot.
Now, i've been a little sketched out ever since this, and today, I got a warning from google that there has been a mysterios log in attmpt from Moscow, Russia, which confirms the hack pretty much.

Is anyone in here in knowledge of the deepweb and can help me get this fixed up? I'm pretty spooked right now.

You're fucked kid.

You're a dipshit and should probably not be anywhere near a computer. Also you're underage so nothing you do matters and you should fuck off back to school

listen to this guy

Pointless to even try to help.. TOR uses SSH and IMCP to secure IPv6 and in some cases accesses DHCP.. unless you have accesss go the original DNS you’re S.O.L.

Gr8 b8 m8

This for real aint b8 m8

They got IP, Mail and phone number...
Just hope is a hacker and not some sort of COP.
In any case you are fucked up, destroying the phone could be helpful if authority is involved...

I'd like to fuck with you but this happened to me when I was high. I was on TOR and a few hours later I logged into Facebook and it said my last login was from Moscow. I realized it was the tor exit node that made it look that way. But at first I worried the FSB had finally found me.

Demolishing the phone usually helps a bit

Lmao

looks like nothing happened lol. if a hack occurred there wouldn’t be an attempt. if there was a legal trace. you did not commit a crime by looking. the crime is hiring one as far as i’m aware. as for intent to hire? u got a class full of witnesses who can back your innocence. also ur teacher shud be fired. if u think ur legally fucked. tell your school office asap and throw him under the bus. this will immediately work in your favor to protect the fact that you only did it because he directed you to as a teacher of authority. he will be investigated for inappropriate conduct or whatever and if fire comes your way, you’ve already set your story in stone.

don’t show the office how you did it. just say it happened. say ur worried for your safety if u hate this teacher u can sue him for summin in today’s age.

put the phone up your ass (with charger) so when they put you in jail you can still go on Sup Forums

>im a retard. I love consoles and tendies.

Nuke the phone, then kys back to school

You're a dumbass. Why would a hitman care about you? They just want to get paid. Also yes, your moscow login was just the exit node.
Make sure you leave javascript turned off in your browser and no one is going to be able to trace you unless you are trying to run a marketplace or something

You done it now OP. You're gonna be on so many hitmen mailing lists, the spam is real.

Doing anything to the phone doesn't make any sense. Its fucking tor kid. The worst thing possible is you have some shitty malware to show you ads. The end. You aren't that special.

"Now, I'm not and idiot."
>continues acting like a fucking retard
Shut the fuck up dude. No one cares about you or your faggotry.
Also, you sound real edgy with all that "deep Web" shit.

Thanks for actually being helpfull. Do you think I should delete myail and facebook and stuff in case there has been an hack?

Probably just a keylogger because you don't know what the fuck you're doing

I say you go back to the site and tell the russians you hate your current way of living, but you love life and all it has to offer; and will take the firdt flight to moscow to be indicted into the russian mafia

Lol why the fuck would deep web be edgy? Im not in fucking high school, it's basically what you guys in america call college, og university, but here we don't need to name everything thats the same by different names

Legitimately laughed
Fake n gay

Maybe some shit legit but cmon
>I'm not an idiot I checked the standard procedures
Don't see one word about a vpn that's legit
You're on an Android device most likely main phone probably have your crap hooked up to a Google account which you actually use
>Inb4 your more fucked that way than some coincidence dumb ass hacker
Kys underage fag you'll get your knock on the door one day

Only people who don't know what the fucking thing is call it "the deep Web."
It's like they're trying to make it sound scary.

This

OP just got fucking executed
>10x damage mutiplyer

>In school we totally browsed silk road and hitman sites and other .onion material, just for the funs

Jesus fucking christ, i'm not excpecting a fucking hitman to show up at my doorstep, and thats not what i'm afraid of. I know some hitman wouldn't waste his damn time killing some fag who barely entered his site.

What I do wonder, is if I should delete my mail, facebook and every other account that is or have been connected to my phone. Im trting to hold on to my privacy, not my fucking life, jeez

GG op

Shut the fuck up dude.
No one here gives a shit about you.
If anything, it would be a miracle if a fucking hitman shot you.
>your the kid in school who's constantly acting like hackerman, because you think it will get you laid
Fucking kill yourself fag