User, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?

>user, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?
>a-are you a race traitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im not even white

sadly

Yes I’m dating an asian girl and I hope the white race is diluted until extinction

I'm a fuckin HC Skinhead bitch. You better show some respect. You want to wear that tshirt you better fucking earn it. Now suck my uncircumcised cock.

because we are not all victims blaming others

Because you are such a faggot.

I'm a 35yo virgin who still lives at home with mommy and don't want to get a job. This is the fault of niggers.

White pride is the only way to preserve our race!

I found the nigger, Clide

elaborating:

- I'm a 35yo virgin because I'm not willing to date a non-virgin woman (aka a slut)

- living with parents because employer went bankrupt: I can't waste 20 grands / year to live alone

- I've got a master in computer science and don't want to get a job at McDonald's, neither I'm willing to work a web designer

- it was actually fault of niggers who destroyed my former employer apparatuses

- the only smart people I met in my life were white

Mexican

I wish I was some american rural redneck nazi moonshiner living in the woods and wearing some comfy loose blue jean overall. FML

You're just pretending to be this pathetic, right?

Commited White Nationalist since 1977.

start making your hillforts now
keep them hidden but ready
collapse is soon

suck it the fuck up and flip those burgers, either that or live knowing your just a drain on your folks

You people realize racism is basically an ironic joke now right? Ever since they figured out diversity strengthens the genome, racism is literally a joke.

Because I'm not a retarded inbred hick that's obsessed with roleplaying as "Le ebic aryan" to "protect" """"our"""" """""white ethnostate"""""
And yes, I am. Faggot.

Diversity within the race. Race-mixing just destroys the genetic heritage of both races

>Diversity within the race

You mean until white people start showing signs of autism, pervasive throughout the race? Namely, until people like you show up who non-ironically spouts incorrect genetic theory?

Whoops kys

I love this shop

left (handsome millionare actor of several decades experience)
right (their son)
racemixing
don't take the chance

You made a mistake in the last line. You put a period in place of the a. It should read: And yes, I am a faggot.

Because I'm not so pathetic to a point that the only thing redeeming about myself is the color of my skin, or at least that's the thought process. Then again, racists are typically pathetic failures of a human.

nice shop

No I mean we need to embrace all Whites: Celts, Nordic, Alpine and Frank.

You have meine attention, Fräülëin.

They were stupid then why would be smart now?

>h-ha! I know! I'll post my Le epic kek ROAST and he'll surely be BTFO!
>oh and I can't forget my pick of a blond white girl in a field with a white pride saying by her! P-praise kek xD!
Pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

When was it ever stupid to fight to preserve your own.

this is why the secret society of Jews killed him
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA

Because blond blues bitches like this age like dog shit. They peak at 20. By 25 they have crows feet and wrinkly faces. No thanks. I need a bitch with some melanin for sun protection. I’ll stick to asian and Latina, like Sofia Vergara type. They age better.

f*ck the KKK, it was founded by terrible people that found pleasure in inflicting suffering (liberals)

Here is a good one.

Actually the KKK was some of the first conservatives. They formed to conserve their heritage and values. Where do you think the word conservative comes from?

I will. (French here.)
Will start to send money to Generation identitaire...
even if by their standard, I m a white race traitor, because I m with a chinese girlfriend.

Where did everyone go.

Move to Seattle or Silicon Valley and get a job at a tech company or startup. Plenty of work for experienced CS majors there.
Either that or keep being a pathetic waste of life who's only function is to drain your parents' bank account. You realize it costs them money to keep you there, don't you?
As for virgin girls, lower your standards the fuck down. You're obviously no catch yourself, and not every girl who isn't a virgin is a slut.
>Also get off this imageboard; there's no way it's helping your situation

No I'm a. Anarchist

Are Sup Forumsalkan bros allowed?

Za dom spremni!

I just don't care. I seriously doubt there's gonna be many humans left a century from now, why should I give a shit what color they are?

Moin Herrenrasse hier! Arisch und vollkommen. Deutsch!!!! Aber nichts desto trotz haben wir zu viele Menschen auf dem planeten somit passt das schon mit dem Rassengedanken!

you're not white

dog breeds aren't considered different subspecies either. that's because biological classification isn't based on appearance you retard.

let's get down to business

not white sorry

Well thats just pathetic.

Look at me! So edgy! Wearing clothes in the lake, having a cig, so edgy!
I will never regret my choices in the future!

>biological classification isn't based on appearance you retard.
it is based off of genetic distance with no clear marker at how much distance is needed for seperate species.

Oui, pour qu'ils fassent une autre croisière en méditerranée avec tes ptites économies...
Ou qu'ils impriment des tonnes de stickers de merde qui vont être arrachés aussitôt par les gauchistes

Maitre cuck detecté

>the only smart people I met in my life were white
>I'm a 35yo virgin because I'm not willing to date a non-virgin woman (aka a slut)

Top zoz dude get out of Wyoming. Down with the white race, and not dating non-virgin women is stupid.

Being white is a curse in america

also notice that Nigerians have less genetic ditance from Chimpanzee than they do Thai, Polynesian, and Abo

Just because you have no standards, doesn't mean it's wrong for other people.

Ah come on. My great grandpa was Austrian, I swear.

sex with a girl whos had sex with someone else isnt any type of standard. After this guy has sex, and he is no longer a virgin, should women continue to have sex with him?
It's an extreme double standard, so yeah it is wrong. neck yourself faggot

species is generally considered to be the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce a fertile offspring.
no they don't you retard. since when is .176 a bigger number than 1.6. no wonder you're racist, your math skills aren't even on a 4th grad level.

He has said he is virgin also. Maybe he doesn't want to have sex until married and want his future wife to have the same respect for herself and standards.

ur a pathetic servile subhuman with an aryan complex

No point for me since women won't breed with me.

abstaining from sex isnt self respect or any type of standard. Could you elaborate? I mean, I can understand the religious aspect of it, but I dont think many people on her are religious anyways.

The respect for oneself comes from remaining pure, so that you can present your mate with that purity. That is part of the reason so many relationships fail now. Nobody has that respect for the marriage.

don't have to be religious to not want a used up whore with bastard kids and a battle worn vagina that has survived two world wars

Okay, but then what about other things that would contribute to purity? What if you drink, surely that is impure. What if you curse, surely that is impure as well.

Drawing arbitrary distinctions between what is and isn't acceptable is a means to suppress people.

Faggot

not every women who's had sex is a "used up whore".

I'm guessing you've had sex with non-virgins, were they all used up whores with children?

It isn't suppressing if you only apply those standards to yourself while looking for someone who might hold those same standards for themselves.

Slav ?

>not every women who's had sex is a "used up whore".
Might as well be for some one who wants to marry a virgin.

I gave up on marriage long ago so this isn't my problem or concern.

He never said anything about others having to adopt his standard, so no oppression. Abstaining from alcohol and other things may be part of that standard, that depends on your view of such things.

No. Scott-Norman

I mis- understood your questions. Slavs is dependent upon the person's view. Some people include Slavs as White and some don't. I personally have met Slavs with heavy Nordic admixture that I would definitely consider White.

Your parents feel the same way, faggot.

Tic tac nigger, you lose!

Because I'm not white and i want future job prospects

There is only one race it’s called the human race

Actually it's human species, and race is a sub group of that.

lol, the fake photo - the fake "race"

>i'm a real nazi so I'm going to get tattoos all over my face the meaning of which I don't know and get not just one but TWO fucking nose piercings
totally not looking for attention
kill that thing with fucking fire

o fug
i feel gay now

The US is a whole country of racist trash.
Typical of every zombie British colony.

Neo-nazis are a fuckin joke, my grandpa was in the SS and he'd be turning in his grave if he saw these bitches.

Because it's bullshit. If I wanted my kids to be violent alcoholics or drug addicts with no life perspective, I'd surely date a skinhead.

Hey. At least we don't have designated shitting streets.