youtube.com/watch?v=wNhAcoRQ2Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=PrWDu8sndlM
bigo.tv/17922448
youtube.com/watch?v=epDPui27QZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2h6_WWMnI-8
youtube.com/watch?v=3u7YN86X5TI
discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2snaPATbI
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both

Looks like someone with William's Syndrome.

I'd still fuck him/her

id fuck it

I wanna fuck him in the ass right now

youtube.com/watch?v=-fPYjm-0qhM

>open archive
>hundreds of videos
mfw

i'd fuck that. and im not gay lol
youtube.com/watch?v=6iI9CUE9g14

lady-boys with a penis: sexy or just kinda odd?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wNhAcoRQ2Dw

So wtf is she or he???

wait, wut?

I thought her being a trap was just a stupid troll. She actually came out as trans?

He a she with a born vegne, was a old meme and it is a woman with only had one bf till now

girl
i know her irl

Dude you are the prime target for traps. You will find a dick in your butt in your future unless you learn to spot the difference between a man and a woman.

She's a cute girl with a feminine penis. One of the most passable traps on the internet. Here is a pretty good video that shows her perfect waistline.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrWDu8sndlM

lmao

>dick already in ass
>"wait she was a dude?"

I'm a trap. I was fortunate to have very understanding parents as a child and they let me take puberty blockers when I was 12. That, coupled with starting HRT at the age of 15 makes me very passable as a female. I never experienced puberty, when means testosterone never altered my bone structure or deepened the tone of my vocal cords. You would never know that I had a penis if I started talking to you.

Like most traps, I'm a dedicated bottom. I would never use my penis to fuck a guy. I doubt I could even get hard to do it, because the thought of it disgusts me. I usually suck a boy's dick 2 or 3 times when we start dating before I tell him about my penis. If he rejects me after I tell him, I threaten to tell his friends that he knew I was a trans and liked it.

They always cave and beg me not to tell anyone. I make them fuck me in exchange for my silence.

>they let me take puberty blockers when I was 12
your parents are retarded as fuck.

He is girl

It depends of genitalia not face

bigo.tv/17922448

dat is mi queen

No, they were very progressive and gave me exactly the support I required. Giving children with my condition puberty blockers is sanctioned by several medical boards and doctors supervise the treatment.

This isn't debatable. The medical community supports this treatment. Here, watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=epDPui27QZQ

@ 9:09

Don't care, would fuck either way.

I'm happy Rose's back

>bigo.tv/17922448

My obsession with rose has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying since it makes me feel better. But last night I started crying because I was thinking how I would never be with Rose. The tears would not stop flowing. I finally drank past my ability to retain consciousness in order to make it stop. I don’t know what I’ll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

I saw a video on YouTube where someone was blogging in response to some of her videos. They guy described her as intoxicating….and people were agreeing almost uniformly. It fucking disgusted me. Why? Because it made me realize that I’m just plus one to the army of faggots that worship her and I hate it. She doesn’t know I exist and there’s nothing special about me or the way I feel. I’m just as worthless as the rest of them.

I’ve lost interest in all girls except for rose. Women considered “hot” by the general male populous don’t cut it for me anymore. There is one rose-related activity that has made me feel better beyond any of my pathetic crying episodes though. Writing down the fantasies, however sick they may be, that cross my mind about being with her alleviates this depression for a moment.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Get help.

>Are this a boy or a girl?
Fuck the thing in the ass and then who cares.
Had anal sex with it!

You convinced everyone now post nudes faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=2h6_WWMnI-8

youtube.com/watch?v=3u7YN86X5TI

boy

yo
keep an eye on these pump groups

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

dont get left with bags though

lost. this girl is wife material. would impregnate.

That's a notorious shoop

It's so depressing that she never did anything with her physics degree.

I think that her failure to get a career is the primary reason for her withdrawal from the internet. She's embarrassed.

>inb4 Mitcham Lidl meme

didn't you hear she's been back since a year

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2snaPATbI

i demand nudes.

I just lost. Hard.

Who the fuck is this chick?

Showing one or two videos every Christmas isn't a return to the internet.

I invested quite a bit of my time getting to know Rose. I followed her since 2007. To not ever discovered what she did with her degree is like a television series ending abruptly without a proper conclusion.

I want my final season god damn it. Finish the show!

I don't post nudes on the internet.

What was the nuclear thing she went to?

"your parents are retarded as fuck."

Exactly user. His parents are retarded as fuck. Because if they would have waited, around 80% of children with gender dysphoria will GROW OUT OF IT.

46% of traps kill themselves, hope your parents are happy to see you dead one day m8

Actually, most of us kill ourselves.

My parents saved my life.

''medical community''. Haha, money talks. What can you say. Facts remain and it goes something like this " IT AINT FUCKING NATURAL, YOURE DELUSIONAL AND THE CHANCES OF YOU KILLING YOURSELF ARE VERY HIGH".

If the medical community would be on your side buddy, why would they write a paper like this?

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Laughing at ya buddy, " MUH DOCTOR IS SAYIN IS GUD FOR ME :3 :3 :3". Youre delusional, and you committing suicide is natures way of purging the impurities(cancers) of the human race.

>filename
>rANDYtaylor

Doesn't matter, I'd fuck it either way. As long as I can cum down it's throat I'm happy.

>repressed homosexuality all over the place

If you have to ask, it's a boy.

Simple as that. You wanna be trans then spend your entire life trying to pass because no law is gonna make your gangly ass attractive.

OPs pic looks grill.

To be fair, she sounds like she is from the south of England. Sounds very much like every other girl with a little class around where I am from. so best bet is actual female.

Ikr? She's Back!!!

Only 12 more months till her next video!!!

It was a class trip for one of her earlier science classes. She actually got some lab time the following semester.

>This isn't debatable.
Ya it is.
>The medical community supports this treatment.
Nah they don't..

She is so fucking sexy.

She has this look in her eyes that just make it seems like she knows how to rock your world.

>Nah they don't..
>completely ignores the evidence to the contrary posted

Google Ricardo Lopez and decide if that's how you want to end up, user.

Dude. Do you have the ass pic from back when they hacked nate's phone?

>32 years old
>looks 15
what

31 you faggot

year is over, even if she had bd in December she is 32 now

Daily reminder that Ashley was the superior guess the gender waifu

Yeah, but she went on YouTube and started saying the word nigger and got banned.

I prefer girls with a little more social grace than that.

I hope this is b8
if not
get help
asap

>youtube.com/watch?v=PrWDu8sndlM
wouldn't need to buy my silence. i'd tell everyone first. score

Damn. It's better than I ever imagined.

This is a PERFECT ass. Holy Hell.

Are these real? Might b a silly question..

Carl