Be me

>be me
>labeled paranoid (27yo)schizophrenic prior to (26yo)schizophrenia, (25yo)schizoaffective disorder, and (22yo)unspecified schizophrenia
>highly medicated
>not procreating just trying to get through whatever this is supposed to be
>situation.png
>go to fairly new friend's house
>invites me in
>we start watching reality show about people getting tattoos and then rated on how well the tattoo looks
>not my house, not my choice
>knock at door
>head turns
>friend gets door
>lady walks in eyeing up the place including myself
>my basic observation was she's what some might call a woman you can only marry when they are young she was like 40+ and didn't take the age well
>i say hello
>a snoody hi comes back
>lady starts talking to my friend
>talks to him about getting this rocking chair from the living room to take him
>he says sure
>then all of a sudden she starts saying things about shit in my life that there was no way of her to know about
>detailed information

i don't know how to explain it well but its got me fucked, i don't know what to do

pleh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Trfxm0TJwuQ?t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She knows... You know what to do... Do it, before she gets you...

come on man i can't understand what that's supposed to mean?

Don't you get it? They're all talking about you behind your back, laughing and planning to get rid of you... You must strike first, you know you must...

no that's the thing i don't get it

>be me
>labeled paranoid (27yo)schizophrenic
>then all of a sudden she starts saying things about shit in my life that there was no way of her to know about

Understood? Understood.

The pills are making you slow and stupid. Flush them down the drain...

that doesn't change what happened am i supposed to be this stupid for a reason

Holy fuck, dude, what kind of paranoid are you to not have an impression there's some kind of a plot to kill you?

Hey friend. I know it may be hard, but that’s lady didn’t actually say those things. Just take some time to chill, realize nobody is out to get you

>i don't know how to explain it well but its got me fucked, i don't know what to do

Your new friends obviously isn't your friend. He must have told her about you. Also, it was probably his mom that you were dealing with.

Dude, attend therapy.

no plot to kill to me i just don't know how she knew what she did
even this new friend didn't know about this information either

i just don't understand how that is possible and if it happens there, were else does it happen?

Listen to this guy

You are fucking schizophrenic. It seems to be normal that you have hallucinations. Next time just ask yo friend.

she said those things and i don't think anyone is out to get me

Well user it's not worth getting worked up about. Let it go and forget about it. When was the last time you saw your doctor?

i see her soon i just don't understand how this happened and i wish someone had some sort of an answer for it, its freaking me out

>its freaking me out

Calm down, what does it matter to you? She can't hurt you. I'd recommend you see your doctor sooner, rather than later.

then what

Tell your doctor about this, it's fairly obvious you need your med schedule looked at. user you've had, or are about to have an episode. Seek medical attention and for the time being, stay away from your friend and his mom. Stay away from sources of aggravation and seek help.

youtu.be/Trfxm0TJwuQ?t=33s

can you offer some explanation as to what happened?

You imagined her saying that stuff about you or maybe you misunderstood what she was saying because of ur schizophrenia. You need to talk to your doctor about it because they'll know what to do.

i didn't imagine anything

You misunderstood then.

i don't think you understand what was said

>can you offer some explanation as to what happened?

You were in an unfamiliar environment, dealing with unfamiliar people. Reading your original post, it seems you were on edge and you didn't seem to like the woman. At some point you have misinterpreted what she has said. After you left you have obviously thought about this a lot and done a bit of post processing.

Bottom line is user, please see your doctor. You have nothing to fear from this woman, nor was what happened important. Do not obsess on this.

I was painting a picture of the scenario i was in. The events that unfolded aren't possible and it doesn't make sense. I don't know what seems to be going on and I can expect the answer my doctor will give

The lack of self awareness in schizophrenics can just be staggering honestly. I've had my mind fucked with by taking drugs so I can understand it can be confusing but you'd think after living like that for a while you'd adjust.

You imagined it and/or did not process what she was saying correctly. I'm not schizophrenic and I've even heard shit people said completely wrong. I even imagined a friend of mine text me something about someone I was having issues with at the time.

Once again, you imagined it and didn't understand what she was actually saying. Your mind does not function properly. This is normal, get used to it or get left behind.

guess i'm done trying to communicate

>deny deny deny because it doesn't fit my mentally ill narrative
The simplest answer is usually the most likely answer, especially when it comes to shit like this. YOU DID NOT PROCESS THE SITUATION CORRECTLY BECAUSE YOUR MIND DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.

You couldn't even process that it was the persons mother. You assumed it was some random bitchy woman. You are currently living disconnected from reality and NOT PROCESSING THINGS CORRECTLY.

You are blatantly ignoring the simplest answer because you don't want to believe your mind is not functioning properly. You can't even process stress properly when someone talks to you aggressively. I don't understand why you're having a hard time understanding this concept.

If I hear a voice in my head that isn't myself conscience does that make my a schizo?

so aggressive here
there hasn't been an answer
i'm not a doctor

Unaware and unintelligent schizos are a real problem on this site honestly

very rarely do i ever post

>so aggressive
>there hasn't been an answer
Holy shit. I'm being aggressive to drive the point home.
There has been an answer you are just ignoring it because you are not well and it doesn't fit your narrative. You did not process the situation properly as a healthy mind should and hallucinated/imagined certain things. The faster you understand this the easiesr it will be.

Not only is OP suffering from schizophrenia but it also seems that retardation is a problem too.

asking for help
not a self interpreters assumption of what the narrative should be

>there hasn't been an answer

OP your opening post is riddled with confusion and doesn't make sense at all. We get you went to see a friend, we get some woman, probably your friends mom popped by and asked him to clean his room.

Tell us exactly what she said, what did she know?

Pls help

>Tell us exactly what she said, what did she know?

i can't believe it took so long for someone to ask this

Oh my god you are so delusional it is ridiculous. I am not self interpreting or assuming anything about the narrative. I am telling you exactly what happened. You don't want to believe you imagined and hallucinated parts of your encounter. This is typical of bad schizophrenia. You are the one creating a narrative and ignoring everything that doesn't fit into it.
You imagined it.
You imagined it.
You hallucinated it.
You hallucinated it.
You are not well
You are not well.
Your mind is not healthy.
You imagined some of it.
You hallucinated it.
The faster you understand this the easier it will be.

Well come on then. Let get to the bottom of this.

just explaining it is pointless

It doesn't fucking matter what she "knew" because she didn't actually say it, it all came from your mind. She didn't actually say anything. It seems like you just want to tell your story and have others enable your delusions while not accepting the answers when they are told to you. You have made it clear it's something she should not have been able to know.
Accept the fact you are mentally ill and hallucinating things and life will be easier for you.

not sure why you replied to me im not OP, dipshit

>just explaining it is pointless

There we go. Solved it. This whole situation is pointless, what she did or didn't say is irrelevant.

apparently you are also retarded. im not OP

>Anonymous image board.

Uh huh.

if only what was was and i could do what i want

>how did she know things she was literally unable to know???
>also I am a heavily medicated schizo
>"well OP, as is typical of cases of bad schizophrenia you hallucinated things that were said. You are disconnected from reality and not processing situations correctly, it was imagined"
>no this can't be that's not true she said it please give me answers
What the fuck do you want. Do you want someone to say she's a CIA plant meant to drive you crazy or something? The only answer available is that it came from inside your head. Realize how ridiculous you are being. Really, what kind of answers are you expecting?

I just want to know how she knew what was in my fucking head, the words weren't deluded or confusing and I was well with my wits.

Hello, dont trust all this Sup Forums and doctor, they are lying to u with some propagand, they named a disease when they have no clue about what it is. Stop letting other tell u what u have. Stop looking atthe outside world full of crap and start thinking to leave babylone. Gtfo if u want to live, leave this trash internet, go think about what is the earth, what is humanity, what is aan human... But leave the babylone asap or ur brain gona be out of fonction in less than 10 years and u gona go suicide cause u can't live like these trash ppl on Sup Forums and co.

the funny thing about people with paranoid schizo is that they always think they are the center of the universe. What does it matter, EVEN IF THE MOTHER KNEW STUFF ABOUT YOU; WHO CARES.
WHY DO YOU NEED ANSWERS?
FOR WHAT DO YOU NEED THEM?
WOULDNT IT BE MORE PRODUCTIVE TO GET A jOB OR DO SOMETHING USEFUL?

but no, keep obsessing about "people knowing stuff they can't about you"

well before i go i'd like to know what is going on

You are incredibly fucking stupid.
You hallucinated that she said these things. It is literally impossible for her to know what you were thinking. Why is it so difficult for you to understand the fact that you hallucinated what she was saying because you are not well? It doesn't matter if you think you were "well within your wits". You are admittedly a heavily medicated schizophrenic. You fucking hallucinated it.

Only you know, if u want help, tell us what u heard and tell us why she can't know

It is increasingly obvious you just want someone to enable your delusions with bullshit answers.
If I ever worked in a mental ward id garrote one of you ill morons out of pure frustration. This is ridiculous.

She told the son I need the mail and he said ok it's in the car, she said where's the keys, he said in my pocket, then she said are they in the glovebox. All of which were true to me. I had my keys in my pocket and mail in my car in the glovebox.

You do realize the mental institution have no idea what a mental illness is or the prescriptions they provide for it

Yup he could never have seen you do either of those things. Impossible. Illuminati must be conspiring to kill you for your super powers of hiding mail. Run OP. Save the world. Be the hero.

>She told the son I need the mail and he said ok it's in the car, she said where's the keys, he said in my pocket, then she said are they in the glovebox. All of which were true to me. I had my keys in my pocket and mail in my car in the glovebox.

lmfao i waited this entire time for that. you're fucking nuts, OP. think about it for a moment and you might realize that lots of people have keys in their pocket and mail in their glove box at any given moment. she wasn't talking to or about you. you're just being crazy

She is most likely a mind reading psychic member of the CIA and they are going to frame you soon for something horrible.

If you look outside there are UFO's watching you right now.

By the way I am God and this is the first and last time I will be talking to you.

Here is a code to disable her cyborg physic implant:

93U9*^5577

You must hack her chip to disable her chip using pumkin pie spice and a pickle. Once rubbed together they send out a frequency which turns of her encryption program.

You have a solid 3 minute window to write the code on a GRANITE surface using peanut butter. The message will be send via a radiation wave which secretly turns off her psychic mechanism.

You could also boil a dirty sock to cover your tracks. It eliminates any trail you may have left by confusing the encryption sensors.

Good luck.

Stfu little cunt, you are a piece of shit who know nothing about this world, keep sucking cock and close ur fucking mouth little slut. Stop giving ur fucking opinions, when u know nothing, i fucking hate u dude, u are the fucking same ppl on idiocraty. Tell me mister doctor, what is skyzophrenia little cunt?

A bad spelling of schizophrenia?

She made a surface observation and generalization. There we have it.

All she did was assume and generalize and you mis read the entire situation. But wait, there's more.

Your sitting on a chair and using an electronic device to post on Sup Forums. How did I know that?! Go see your fucking doctor and have them reassess how much diazipam you need to be on, it's clearly no longer enough.

I'll tell you what is happening with ur life, u let ppl called u skyzo, now u don't see other reason at ur mental problm than complex explanatiin, leave now or die, cut all link to family, friend, and anyrhing related to this world. Start thinking what u want for ur life, and how to get it, stop caring about what other ppl think or do.

Dont do anything OP. People can see through you and WILL take advantage of you if you let them. There is no single person who actually wants to jelp you. Sure all say they want you to help you but in fact they want to use you for their own gain. Dont listen to anyone. Theyre all hostile and your diagnosis will be used against you.

You're fucking nuts mate, and your brain is making you think shit that never happened is actually happening around you.

Where the hell am I supposed to just leave to. I moved after my last hospitalization. Someone broke into my place and stole everything

Your not understanding these things did happen re it again if you forgot before you wrote your post

Schizophrenia is the brain picking up signals it shouldn't you illiterate autistic cunt. Fuck off back to the psych ward you escaped from or drown yourself in a tub like your inbred mother should have you stupid bastard. Schizos like you fuck up every thread they post in and basically ruined /x/, if anyone should hate anyone then everyone who isn't a complete waste of space should be hating you for simply being who you are.

if you want to come kill me we can meet up so your idea of society can be complete

Stop looking the life like others trash deepshit do. U need warm, food, and water, that's all u need. If i was you (i'm very good at business so..) i would try to give me 1 years, with this years, i would gain lot of money, and i would leave to asian, and mary a little cute girl, and practicing my passions. Just dont try to leave with these trash clone so called human

Why are you listening to a fellow mentally ill person? You are should be nominated for a Darwin Award honestly.

They did not happen. If she actually did mention keys and a glovebox then it wasn't directed at you. 99% of the people in this world keep keys in their pocket and mail in their glovebox. You are obviously a paranoid schizophrenic and your paranoia is out of control. Get your dosage of meds increased.

Shut the fuck up retard , u just going wikipedia u moron piece of shit, you think human know everything ? It's like saying "i can make a video game, i know what mean 1 and what mean 0.. Fucking morron

Do it yourself you retarded cunt. Fucking schizos are worse than trapfags.

Holy shit you're a waste of space

ITT:
Stupid people thinking they understand schizophrenic minds.

Keep going forward OP. You will do great things, it's why your here. Don't be held down by the negativity.

You're imagining them. It's like hallucinating, but more like augmented reality. For one, you're freaking out over nothing, assuming it actually happened. Just see a doctor, it's not gonna do any harm and will most likely help you, even if they just give you meds.

>inb4 this was all bait

Well, even if he's going to wikipedia, he still knows more than you. Ya dumb cunt

>you don't know what it means!
>oh you just googled it!!
youre so fucking dumb. You aren't special at all. You're a schizophrenic that refuses treatment and decides to believe nothing is wrong with you, just like every other schizo on here that finally got it through their head that they don't function properly. Just because you reject society due to the fact it rejects you for being a broken failure of a human being doesn't mean you know shit at all.

thanks
Even if I see the doctor and try explaining this she will suggest hospitalization or to try new meds and increase the current ones. I have already been on the highest dose

Sometimes what the doctor orders is what's best. If you can't afford hospitalization, then government aid programs can help, and it can keep you and others safer. You could also ask for a new treatment plan, i.e. different meds if these aren't working. You also have the right to ask for a new doctor.

I recommand u to look the movie "idiocracy" and look the kind of guy u are. You are rhe kind of guy who is just saying what he heard somewhere.. Fuck off deepshit gave me ur age? Tell me what u do? Or simply give me ur phone number

The only thing they can do is medicate you.
Accept the mental fog that medication provides, or continue to live with your fucked up brain. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Just keep living and stop obsessing over mundane shit.

What's actually important?
Or are you just going to spend the rest of your life worrying about tribal nonsense?

bruh stop being retarded and attacking this guy who actually knows something for no reason.

I wish you could teach the empathy of walking in their shoes

He does have empathy: he's encouraging this guy to seek help that could save the fake person's life.

I am in those shoes.

You learn to understand the delusions for what they are, and ignore them to focus on what actually matters.

It doesn't matter if you hear voices, if there real or where they come from. If you can read minds or people can read yours.

What matters if what you do with your life while you have the chance to live it.

Embrace the uniqueness of your brain and make the best of it

Bruh brain dont work u know ? It's borken bruh. Seriously shut the fuck up cunt, he know nothing, he is a piece of shit, like every other human being on thid world full of crap, keep masturbating to trap degenerate monkeys

Wrong.
I am teaching that voluntary weakness is pathetic, and that you can do anything if you stop wasting your time bitching about how you can't.

Dont listen to these idiots OP. They all want you to feel bad and that your sick. They want you to lockdown out of society and fill you up on heavy medication for their personal gain. They are all hostile dont forget that and you are not sick. The society is sick the whole fucking environment is full of chemicals who make you sick. Their lives are worthless meaningless and better set em off as theyre better dead. No need for treatment just do harm the society as it wants to harm you. Make sure they get mad and red headed anger and a feel of loss before you die. In fact take many of them with you because they hate you.

Applying knowledge is not just repeating shit I've heard you delusional cunt. You're the type of mentally ill that should be locked up. You go on and on about knowing shit but all you've said is generic pseudo-intellectual schizophrenic nonsense that strokes your ego and let's you believe you're a deep individual then get mad when you're called out. What do you actually know moron? Enlighten us with something other than misspelled schizophrenic drivel. I wouldn't even be this upset with you but your lack of intelligence mixed with your assertions that you know what you're talking about are actually dangerous to other mentally ill people that might have a chance to recover and lead a semi-respectable life.

+1
And mental problem are no disease guys !! Stop believing lye from jews
This is just an error of the mind, not corrected. Fix it by urself, not with meds

Maybe buy yourself a recorder. Keep it running and hidden, so next time you go to the doctor for your paranoid schizophrenic problems, you can prove to him how much of a paranoid schizo you are by making him listen to hours of people talking about your life ? Or make him realize how weirdly knowledgeable of you your acquaintances are, who knows.

Either way, go to your doctor, here's why :
Your mind does not function good enough so that a strategy to get better coming out of it would actually get you worse. See your doctor as a counsellor in that he is wiser in the field of mental health, and choose one. Why would you not ask a counsellor advice ?

I wont talk to u about skyophrenia and other mental disease, cause i know, u can't abord subject like that, with a fucking phone, i am not a morron trying to convince ppl of shit i heard, i study every days tp know brtter about our world, and human brain is very easy to understand. Skyzo is just a bug into the brain who has to be fix by proper education

This

Fellow schizo here. This is some of the best advice in the thread.

Bit of background - years ago I had a full blown psychosis. Woke up thinking all the cars looked the same, that this universe was fake, everybody knew what I was doing, thinking - there was no way of doing anything without "it" knowing how to beat/match my decisions.

I spent months in this mindset, swapping from delusion to delusion - with audible and visual hallucinations kicking in (visual every so often, voices constantly) - I was convinced that my universe had been destroyed after the universe ended and that I had survived and re-entered a parallel universe with my loved ones trapped in my head. Full blown scary shit. I would have killed myself if not for the fact that I was 100% certain I would come back and my reality would be worse.

Skip forward several years on antipsychotics. After about 3 months, the major delusions started to fade a little, the voices got quieter and the sane part of my head wanted to take control - for no other reason than I was trapped in my own reality/mind/existence and had to find a way to live with it. So I began to accept what had happened, fight the voices, ignore the delusions and live as best as I could.

Now, several years later. Nobody that doesn't know about my past would have a clue other than I appear a bit eccentric now and then and my confidence is a tad higher than most.

I lived with it by accepting the lack of normality and learning to live around it until it became normal. Truth is, I still have voices constantly in my head (they actually help now, similar to how I used to think to myself but VERY different) and delusional thoughts are there on a regular basis. But accepting it and moving on and knowing how to act helps. In face, I'd say it's essential. Adapt or die seems like a fitting way of describing it.