Which country's people do you choose if you have to go camp with other country's people?

Which country's people do you choose if you have to go camp with other country's people?

I choose German people because they are not noisy and can cook sausages very well.

yeah... I know what type of "sausage" you're looking for.

Vegan?

japanese

Finnish or Norwegians.
Can also make good sausages, know their wilderness and are quiet and qt af

But italians can cook pizza very well.

he wants the german's guy sausage don't you read that between lines Tobias?

British

Greeks because they are loud and cool

pizza is Greek

ugly and boring subhumans

I take one Italian one Pole and one from Romania.
This will be fun.

Japanese, Swedish and Thai

no it wont
white trash

gay party?

Hello all-nationz.com

>gay party
no
it's something better :)

French, i had communicated with them more than with other foreigners irl, also they have wonderful cheeses and wines. I even store 2007 Sothernes in my winebox, going to open it on my first child birth.

Greeks are shitskinned subhuman

I think camping with guys from the British commonwealths would be a blast.
One guy from each country that has historically been a commonwealth nation, lots of beer, bbq, fireworks, and guns.

gay party?

didnt know that Greeks were americans

i think i would like black american gangstas more than you white retards

I think you would be disappointed. African Americans are pretty tame one-on-one or in small groups.

>gay party?
No, why?

Germans are generally chill. Israeli know quite a few jokes.

I'd chose an american.

Why though? We notoriously have a shitty bedside manner.

don't delude yourselves, fellow comrades - both of those are generally stuck so deep up their ass that, unless you speak flawlessly their home-tongue, they'll just scoff at your general direction and leave you for feral dogs.

right? Beef, beans and obsession with mexican quisine in general won't do any good your bunkmates.

the briddish

Because you guys are cool

t. overseas britbong

But seriously tho - stick with a brit long enough and he'll eventually start mocking your laugh obnoxiously.

Hungarian,
we would form an autistic bond, no homo

Wtf I love Portugal now!

Australian for the bants definitely

Dude, I had communicated with Frenchs in Russia, with people from Aliance Francais, and hosted French boy who come to language camp, they all speak Russian at least barely.

yeah, fighting on pork swords is totally not homo

Are you fucking insane? There might be goldend orb weaver spider hiding under his hat!

>Japanese
>like the Germans
This is comedy gold at this point. Is there anything Japs do NOT love about Germany and Germans? And is this still about WWII or is it some kind of reverse weeb shit?

oh yeah, next trime try to have a talk with somebody less open-minded, cosmopolitan betas and actual french blokes (i had been working for a while with people from several european counties, including swedes, belgium, nederdaad and french - the latter ones were the most complacent smug cunts i've ever encountered in my life, and i've been in contact with karachaevo-cherkess people