Do White People Like to be misunderstood as Americans? Don't you like it...

Do White People Like to be misunderstood as Americans? Don't you like it? Most Asians are asked whether they are "Chinese" from Westerners. But We hate it with passion. Since China and Chinese has Low Reputation Like Made in China Fake Cheap Products, Chinese Illegal Immigrants, Uneducated Chinese Tourists, Censorship etc.

I'd hate to be thought of as American

Why? My Whitest Friendo.

why japanese and indian dont called chings?
visual appearance?

왈왈

i guess canadians hate to be called americans

But you arr rook same.

American is synonymous with fat, obese, stupid, ignorant and disrespectful. The answer to your question is no.

Not that guy, but being confused as an American is very embarrassing and rude.

>why japanese and indian dont called chings?

what?

he has mental issue just ignore him

so are ya chinese or japanese?

Look at that chart.

U japanese are much better than caucasian indian ib visual,iq,etc.

While kimchimans are even inferior than chingching

There is a shit-ton of chinks, but a very low amount white americans

No, that's why I never understood why Asians are so butthurt when someone asks if they're Chinese. Just say no I am x and move on

And to add to that, when I say "No I am Danish" they don't understand cause they don't know what Denmark is yet I'm still not offended

>This ching chong nip nong with proxy again

Im real korean man.

7-1로 쳐발렸으면 쌉쳐 빙신아ㅉ

한국도 아니고 독일이 발랐네 ㅉㅉ 뭔 상관이냐

cuck

Everything he said was true

What do Koreans think of Korean-Americans?

Yes I'm American. Are you Chinese?

This is all true.

absolutely ravaged

We don't even think about you senpai, I doubt most Americans could point you out in a map.

stupid white man, chinese rule the world

we shit in your streets, squat on your sidewalks and smoke in groups at your starbucks

AMERICA IS OVER

t. Skylar Jimenez

I have been confused for an American a few times and wherever I go, people treat me way better once I've clarified that I'm German for various reasons.

There are those that admire our economical/technological edge, others just like Germany because football and in a lot of non-white countries you have some people that have internalized white surpremacy.

>stupid, ignorant, disrespectful

Many people here started to know that Japan is not in China som years ago.
Anime and Fukushima made this knowledge accesable to a bigger mass of people.

Korea only has Samsung. That's not enough fame so far to be seen as not China.

But yeah. Get used to it that you're just a little country somewhere in the World. No pleb here has enough grasp on Geography to know more than where his next Gasstation is to buy a beer on sunday.

Although I am not dissatisfied if it is misunderstood as a Korean, I feel strong discomfort to being mistaken for Chinese