So what is Jirens secret. Why is he so strong...

So what is Jirens secret. Why is he so strong, and why does it seem like goku and vegeta were actually pushing him back for a minute. What he just going easy, or have goku and vegeta made massive gains from their constant “draining and recharging”. I know that a saiyan comes back stronger when he is beaten down and recovers.

Because Jiren is a hero to his own universe.

He's missing the checks on his power that villains have, holding them back.

I agree. No one is a villain in this tournament though. Actually, it really could be argued that GOKU is the villain because he is responsible for talking Zeno into having a tournament which resulted in the deaths of trillions of people.

(This is why I am quite confident the wish will be to restore all the universes lost in the tournament. How boring.... but predictable.)

If he is missing the checks on his powers that villains had, then doesn't that mean that he may destroy his own body if he fights for too long?

I’m not him but tbh when have checks and balances ever played a part in DBZ storyline.

Everyone is villain, they are trying to destroy jirens universe.

Zeno was going to erase all the weak universe's anyway. Goku gave every one a chance to fight for survival.

LOSERS

I can't believe this shit still exists.

>I know that a saiyan comes back stronger when he is beaten down and recovers.
that hasn't been the case since the frieza saga

Everyone likes to forget this

Nobody in the tournament went with the intention of destroying someone else's universe, they were trying to survive and get the wish

Maybe Frieza, but he got rekt and couldn't destroy shit

Jiren's wish is to take the longest most satisfying shit that could ever be taken.

are you retarded? goku gets "stronger" like 5 times during Buu

i cant watch dragon ball anymore, not after this... even gt was better

Yeah. Spoilers from upcoming episodes description says Freizy-pop is gonna ask the rabbit faggot if he can switch to their universe.

I have a feeling justicefag is gonna be like nah I’m good.

But I also feel like frieza is way to cocky and has something hidden up his sleeve. Like a more powerful golden form.

Anyone buy the "Goku gets defensive Ultra Instinct, Vegeta gets the offensive equivalent" theory?

The real question is this:

How much of a retarded, tasteless faggot do you have to be to sit through roughly 8 hours of consecutive dialogue, in a tournament that should've lasted 45 minutes?

I do

>gt was better

The omega shenron saga was good af but all the DBZ purists want to hate on it.

If they remade GT, but without pan and trunks, it would be an excellent series.

We could also do without the child-goku nonsense. And if they re-edited the ending so that gogeta SS4 actually beat omega instead of the typical spirit bomb ending.

Otherwise GT was handfuls better than super. I only watch super because it’s slightly better than nothing at all.

i don't

On the next episode of dragon ballz
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey, the end of GT with the whole dragonballs was good

Rewatching the buu arc right now, Goku never "gets stronger". It's revealed that he lost in ssj3 to fat majin buu because he intentionally held back, wanting gotenks to defeat buu. He never gets much stronger through the arc, he just squandered his opportunity to destroy fat buu when he could have easily done so, not a real loss.

Goko didn't know that Zeno was going to erase all the weak universes so it's not like he intentionally gave them a fighting chance. He wanted the tournament only to satisfy his pathetic desire to get stronger not to give others a fighting chance. I hope Jiren beats that fucking retarded monkey also you're a fucking faggot

In the Manga, Goku has 'mastered SSJB' which is where '100% of his ki is contained within his body' so maybe theyre goin that route with vegeta in the show.

I think they planted that seed with future trunks mastering ssj2

Jiren OP, pls nerf.

I wouldnt care if Goku got knocked out, Universe 7 was erased.

I bet its gonna be some gimmick that in the end, Zeno is gonna bring everyone back, or someone will use the super dragon balls to wish everyone back.
Vegeta has too much of a link with the young saiyan from Universe 6, and Goku with both Hit and Caulifa.

Guaranteed.

You're a fucking retard and you should kill yourself. Fag.

>And if they re-edited the ending so that gogeta SS4 actually beat omega instead of the typical spirit bomb ending.

yeah completely agree on that man

fucking /thread

This shit will be epic IF, and only IF, they fuse into vegito.

It’s clear that using potara earrings is totally allowed. And it’s also clear that the supreme Kai would be allowed to throw them into the ring from the waiting area.

I don’t know why goku and vegeta just ignore that fact. “Like hold on I know I’m vastly underpowered against Jiren but I’m gonna keep fighting him anyways even though I could fuse into vegito and be 50x as strong just like I did for the goku Black saga and it’s not even perminant so vegeta has nothing to bitch about”.

I'm thinking they're just gonna merge all the universes together using the winning one as a base

This.
The writers wouldn't waste giving each of the universes that much personality and backstory just to have them erased permanently.

Literally when was that revealed. Ss3 is always considered an obsolete form just like the bulky ascended “almost SS2” form. They drain power and aren’t efficient for fighting.

This is prob the right call. Its explicitly said that U7 is HUGE and underpopulated.

>Was he just going easy, or have goku and vegeta made massive gains

It's implied directly in the Jiren/Vegeta fight that he's holding back. After Vegeta calls him out for being faster and stronger when he was fighting goku, Jiren fucks vegeta up really quick.

"If they remade GT but like not the same it would be awesome " pretty

So how does that make him a villain? He literally just wanted to fight people because he enjoys it and in that he gave them a chance and didn't even know it. Also, sit the fuck down kid.

My guess is that they didn't really get erased, but teleported or some shit to another dimension and they will be brought back just for more intense tournament.

when goku teaches the kiddos how2fusion piccolo asks him about it and he admits he could've beaten buu

Somebody watches MasX

Huh. I don’t remember that at all. Care to find a YouTube link to it?

I never called him a villain you faggot. All I'm saying is he didn't do it for the kindness of his heart

He's an actual contestant. That's all.

I was pretty pissed off that a grand total of 2 of the other tournament fighters were able to take on Goku/Vegeta seriously-- and that was only after fusing together in both cases.

It would have been a better writing decision to make EVERY universe have fighters on par with 7, so they could milk every second out of the story.
But no, they have Goku uncharacteristically go easy on everyone the entire time. It's just pointless to make everyone that weak.

At some point either just before or after goku and vegeta use the potarra earrings to fuse into Vegito. Vegeta mentions watching some of the fighting from otherworld, and Goku confides that he would've been able to beat majin buu as ssj3 earlier, but instead chose to buy time so trunks could get the radar. He states multiple times through the arc that he threw that fight so that gotenks could defeat him. He wanted the kids to learn to protect the world themselves.

I'd say the opposite is actually the case.
If he were missing a hero to stop his power, as would be the case for a villain, then that would mean he's a villain with no chains.

But the true case must be that his universe has the strongest villains, meaning that the hero to stop them must also be the strongest hero.

>But no, they have Goku uncharacteristically go easy on everyone the entire time

Goku likes fighting. Fighting. Nowhere is it stated that he enjoys WINNING.

You could argue that he could've ran around, instant transmissioning people off the stage and zipping back but that would go against his whole character.

Plus he was conserving his energy because he had no idea how strong some of the fighters were.

It's how they have acted the entire series. Goku and Vegeta both don't want help, they both see it as being able yo get stronger. They could do it, but Vegeta won't. Not after seeing Goku achieve Ultra just by fighting with Jiren and losing.

What if Jiren is actually the villain of his universe, but like frieza, is fighting for the sake of survival and that juicy wish?

Toppo never really seemed thrilled about getting Jiren. The justice league costume could just be to trick others?

But nigger he needs to swallow his pride he has bulma and a son and a newborn fucking baby at home to take care of.

indont know with is more patetic, the fucktard who cant undestand a simple anime or me who gets anoyed by that fact

He could do that, and that's just as much NOT a fight as intentionally losing is.

Goku is waiting for "Ultra instinct vegeta" also universe 7 (the one of Goku) are fucking douches, they are the most strong dudes of all the universes and they are just playing with universe 11.

Le purple rabbit vs freezer:
>Rabbit: Hurr im the fastest of all the universes
>Freezer: (catch his hand with his tail)
That means that Freezer is faster than him.

Entire universe 7 is like that.

Could, but before at the early fight with 3 and 7 Toppo does say his friend is even stronger. Unless he has had this plan way before I don't think it's a trick. Even if it is, it won't matter, it wouldn't change the outcome.

This. They've only fused under extreme duress, both of them stating they'd rather fight using their own strength, though Vegeta seems to feel more strongly than Goku.

100% agree

Well he is fighting for both of those things. We've only been told they're heroes, but that could be a lie.

BURTER IS THE FASTEST IN THE UNIVERSE

No u

That's true, but he didn't even fuse the first time with Goku until they were all already dead is absorbed, and he was about to lose, AGAIN. He did it later in super but I feel like that was mainly just to prove a point to Zamasu.

>and that's just as much NOT a fight as intentionally losing is.

He's not intentionally losing. He hasn't actually lost a single bout or he would be out of the ring.

He was just conserving energy because from the beginning he knew he wanted to face off against Jiren.

whatever they came up with its gonna be bs comparing to manga. I just quit watching it after they came up with kaioken powering up ssb (when it didnt even work against frieeza so goku had to achieve ssj)

Exactly. Goku doesn't like the idea of fusing because he likes having his own power and not having to use other, he even said that when he achieved God. Vegeta just hates having help all around.

just read the fucking manga.

I'm surprised Frieza never said that at the time.
Wouldve been great.

God damn it! You fucking niggers. I haven't watch since the Buu saga, now you're pulling me back in.

The whole thing with Kaioken is it isn't meant to go too far up. It's max isn't that high. Super Saiyan times the users power by 20 I believe. Kaioken hasn't ever gone past 10, I think the most Goku did was 4 (Said out loud) against Vegeta. He then masters using them both, because Ssj has less stamina drain the Kaioken and is stronger, so being able to combine them in just normal ssj would be multiplying his power by 20, then whatever he raises Kaioken to. Like against Hit, 20 x 10.

Negative.

>A technique has to absolutly decimate an opponent as soon as it's used or else it's shit

By that ass backwards logic kaioken didn't really beat Vegeta either. Gohan and Yajirobe did.

>”
>I know that a saiyan comes back stronger when he is beaten down and recovers.

Stupid little kid, you just answered your own question.

>Why is he so strong, and why does it seem like goku and vegeta were actually pushing him back for a minute

Because that's how through characters wrote the character in. Like god dann, how stupid are you?

Bro u got a lot of catching up to do. Luckily you can set the video speed to 2x and not even miss anything.

The entire series could be condensed from 125 episodes to 30 episodes if they took out the filler dialogue.

Definitely make sure to watch vegeta beat friezas dickhole during the Golden frieza saga. It’s a remade version of the “resurrection f” which gives the victory to vegeta instead of goku. It’s fucking epic.

nah man, never heard of that

>like how stupid are you

>”Because that's how through characters wrote the character in. Like god dann”

Goku never combines SSJ1 with Kaioken. The reason for that is usually thought to be the strain would be too much. When he achieves SSJ he essentially gets an even better boost in power + less stamina drain + less damage on his body.

People forget how much physical damage kaioken causes him.

Because toriyama needed a new arc so he just created a new character, he decided it to be more stronger than goku and vegeta and bob's your uncle mate! when that arc finish toriyama will do the same and jiren will be the weaker now.

No I know that, i forgot to add in the part with SsGSsj. I meant he doesn't mix them for the reason you said, I knew. I just don't know the numbers for Ssj2, Ssj3, Ssg and SsgSsj. But yes, I know the strain it causes, you're correct.

he also didn't know that zeno would erase any universe when he asked for the tournament

>because that's how through characters wrote the character in

So how do you all predict this shit will end??

They're not dead

Just non exsitant

Fuck off faggot.

goku wins the tournament and wishes for at least universe 6 back

"he's just strong"
I believe that's the truth. He has no secret