Anyone know who the "premier league footballer" & the "transgender model" he was banging are?

Anyone know who the "premier league footballer" & the "transgender model" he was banging are?

>gendervoid

what the fuck

I dint understand this shut. Thinking "I'd rather wear jeans than a dress" is fine. Thinking "I'd rather go to a spa than watch the match" is fine. Doing things traditionally feminine or masculine when you're the opposite sex is fine.

Saying "I think I'm a girl" when you literally are not is not fine. Like honestly, who has ever sat down and thought "I'm a man". You just go and do shit you like. They are just wrong and it is an actual mental illness I can't understand this farce.

half of these I'm not even sure that they are real .... wtf is a Demiboy/girl? Do they cut their genitals in half ? Not even gonna google that degenerate stuff.

Where is attack helicopter ?

Just look out your window

ITT: Sup Forums reveals its intolerant self

Nah man that's just too much shit to remember. Can't we just treat you like everyone else?

Completely correct. Anyone who says otherwise probably has one of those mental disorders or they've been brainwashed by (((someone))) to normalize a severe mental illness.

underrated post

"Tolerance" Just the acceptance of the faggots they are wrong and need to be tolerated. I dont need tolerance, I give a fuck if you tolerate me or not, why these perverts are so needed of my tolerance.

heh

nigger

Sup Forumspoofs on pooicide watch

Tolerance goes both ways. If you want to identify as a nutcase, you have to tolerate people thinking you're a nutcase.

It's obviously a Brazilian player. Fucking thicc tranny bunda is virtually fard for them.

I think I'm missing something here. What does this have to do with sport?

dat casual racism

Faggot

Does Niang count?He's in the prem now. There where rumours he was dating a trans and the trans him/herself said it. He also left Milan for some "personal trouble" that the manager didnt want to talk about in public.