Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums

I'm heading to McDonald's, you guys want anything?

Two McChickens and a vanilla shake.

Bring me one of them McJizz salads

That's in an out. You nigger. And yes two double doubles with grilled onions

Two big macs, two double cheese burgers, and a caramel sundae

Double Doubles and fries. animal everything with a vanilla shake.

Please

I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

Southwest salad with grilled chicken and vinaigrette dressing

3by3 animal, fries, chocolate shake pls

Large frys and vanilla shake as a dip

Let me get a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin son no cheese on the bun
we be up in this drive through order for two
I got a craving for a number 9 like my shoe
I need some chicken up in here in this hizzle
for rizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother, another for your mother
double double super size and don't forget the fries
Crispy.

nah man I'm broke at the moment thanks for asking though

>Two big macs, two double cheese burgers, and a caramel sundae

holy fuck i can hear your diabetes going in to overdrive

No thanks, I prefer Wendys

Medium number 1 with a chocolate shake. And a ten piece of mcnoogienuggets

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Two Big Macs, Two Fish Filet, and a chocolate shake.

i recently tried one of their new(ish) signature gourmet burgers, the one with sciracha and fried onions and spinach.

damn! that thing was tasty.

i've always been a fan of their big mac, but this new burger is now my go-to. :)

Related question
Went to burgerking last nite. Drivethru
Got two whoppers for $6.
Said ONLY lettuce and onion on both because saved for later.
Open later to add muy ketchup, et and what do i see?
Two whoppers with NO lettuce or onion, But all the other unwanted shit like tomato and mayo.
No reciept kept.
Should i let it go? Wat do?

And I'll grab three packets of mchicken sauce for each double cheese burger. Surprised I'm still alive. I had seven double cheese burgers one time. I am bulimic so I just end up in the washroom puking it up

No thanks
I already have stomach cancer

Can you stop at Wendy's on your way and grab me a Dave's Triple with no onions?

Thanks.

Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, no onions extra pickles, large fry, and a 10 piece nugget with barbecue sauce.

A few nugs would be great. Thanks, user.

Shamrock shake

Nigger that's an in n out burger

nigga u fat as fuck, knowin yo burgers off by heart

That's in-n-out, you fucking retard

Get me a fucking Oreo McFlurry.
My son works at McDonald's, and I keep asking him to bring me one, but he always "forgets" because he must be retarded or something. Apparently his mother's genes are becoming more dominant as he gets older.

lol

dude if you went last night you're fucked.

my twitch stream is so popular i get losers like you to go shopping for me. mrkerij

You're the first user I've seen in a very long time who remembers this.

Teriyaki burger, ebi burger, and a spaghetti. Please. And get me a toy.

How dare you disrespect the holy In-N-Out. McDonald's is fucking peasant food.

I'll take a filet-o-fish without cheese, some fries, and a drink.

Let it go. It's fast food. You can't get hung up on the quality. Plus it was 6 dollars.

just a large coke please, extra ice. thank you

I actually fucked it up, it's no seeds on the bun. But at least someone else recognized it.

I get that this is a joke, but is it suppose to be cringe?

I guess the joke is that you are being way over the top and giggly about something so mediocre..

It's been a whole day....it's probably not worth your time to bother with for just condiments. Now if they'd fucked up and given you less than you paid for (a single patty when you ordered a double, for instance), then I'd say it's worth going back.

1 double cheeseburger, 1 McChicken, and a large Diet Coke.

>diet coke

Good choice, don't want to go and get fat now.

The meme is dead

I'm already fat. I just like Diet soda. Regular soda is too sugary.

And still better than most of the cancer posted today.

Big Mac single
Junior McChicken single
Smarties Mcflurry
If they don't use smarties anymore, m&m's will do.

Thanks my man, it's been a while.

You are better off with real sugar so the insulin your body produces has something to work off of.

When you drink diet drinks, its tricks your body into thinking there is sugar to be broken down, so it jacks up the insulin, but then the insulin has nowhere to go and causes an imbalance, which actually leads to diabetes faster than actual sugar.

So, fatty mcfat fats, real sugar is okay, just not by the bucket load.

I only drink soda about once a week, so I'm not really concerned about the ill effects of artificial sweeteners.

Yeah, like the others said it has been too long, but if that was me I would have gone back immediately.

They literally withheld exactly what you wanted and gave you exactly what you wanted withheld; at that point, it's the principle.

Honestly, I'dprobably just take a bite and see how I feel; you'd be surprised what giving things a chance can change.

4 cheeseburgers plain and a McFlurry with M&Ms

smarties? SMARTIES? Wtf, you're mcdonalds sounds cool as hell

I fuckin wish mcdank's food looked that tasty

20 pc mcnugget, big mac, quarter pounder w/ cheese, 2x mcchicken, and a large diet coke

Get me a diabetus and some colorectal cancer with metastasis on top pls

hey that looks like an awesome burger preapared with passion

could you slap it with burger ruining tasteless fat people sauce?

I mean animal style?

Biggest troll I've ever seen in real life

Can I get a McDLT?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

an you stop by wendy's after the dump?

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great great restaurant.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great jewish restaurant.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great nation.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a restaurant.

When I used to work there I wasn't that stingy, so I'd just give them a big handful of the sauce that they wanted.

Shalom!

Amazed by how many onions held.
Raw onion with burger is the best.
I only hated onion on a burger when i was a little kid.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great ad to the restaurant.

It really just depends on who manages the place

THATS NOT A REAL WORD BUT KEEP TRYING

"Look! Its that kid who sucked off those Mexicans in the bathroom!"
"I heard about that too. What was his name again?"

>3 for free

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great ad to the restaurant.

OP can I get a large unsweetened iced tea with two splendas, a sriracha signiture chicken sandwich no meal, if they don't have then get two mcwraps I guess. Oh and if you get the wraps get buffalo sauce okay OP? Thanks.