I'm looking for app/software ideas

I'm looking for app/software ideas
So, basically, I need to know something that you do almost everyday that can be automatized or organized in any way

*image merely illustrative*

Can you make an app that reads bad memories from my mind with nfc chip and shows them to me on mobile screen so I don't have to do that when I try to go to sleep?

What languages do you know, OP?

Well, that's relatable
I actually have thought about this, but not really possible right know =P

Portuguese and English
I've learned english by myself, I'm pretty sure I'm not too bad at writing, but at least I can understand almost anything in English =P

Search for this

Right... What's the point?

>I'm looking for app/software ideas
aren't we all?
programming is the easiest part faggot

Masturbation, obviously.

Yep, but have I said that I would put a pricetag in it? =P
If the idea is simple and help people, I could make it just for fun, I'm kinda of bored latelly

Well, I masturbate almost everyday. Can you automatize that?

OP is a brazilian faggot

I have thought many times about making my own sex toys and dolls sorta of company
I studied the manufacturing process, it doesn't look that complicated

An app that can remotely activate at maximum speed all the dildos in a neighborhood

>saw this idea somewhere but it's only for commercial vehicles.

Make an app for people to get their gas filled anywhere instead of going to a gas station.

This is actually not bad at all

u talking about an app, user was asking about programming languages. you ain't able to make no app you dumb fuck

I would like some kind of list compare program. Basically think of two folders with a hundred or so small files. What this would do is scan them both based on content. So that even if the files had the same names you could tell the program, “Delete all files in folder B that have the same name as a file in folder A if and only if the file in folder B is smaller than the file in folder A with the same name.
I would use regularly.

Isn't that illegal?

You can already do it on pc.

app idea "nigger avoider" helps you avoid nigger infested areas when driving or perchasing things and like the pedo finder sites it tells you if a nigger is in your area.

When you're watching TV but can't find anything good on
An app that you tell your preference and uses information from the TV guide for your provider to tell you shows it knows you like that are on/on soon
You're welcome

How?

English is not my native language and I've learned by myself, my mistake =P
I thought the guy was saying that because I could mistyped something

Well, I do not use common programming languages, this is true, but I can make very advanced softwares with node-based development softwares.
My real work is with post production and visual effects in tv commercials and movies, but I try to create different things sometimes

I think I get what you want, you can move files from one folder to another and select what you want to keep or replace based on date or size, but I think you want something that are able to look for similar files, so if you have to images with the same image but in two different resolutions, you want that the lowest be deleted and the highest keeped, right?

This is good, but it the app would need to access the specific tv provider for a database, so if they don't have something like an TV Guide online, it would be really tricky to get it...
I'm not really an TV guy, even tho I really like Discovery, History Channel, Animal Planet...
I think this can be made for things like netflix or just for someone to find what to watch...
I was working on something that alert of new releases and give streaming / download links, which with a bit of tweak can sugest things based on your preference and favorite shows

At the very least most websites for the channels have the guides on them

Make a cat tracker

An app that lets you represent wait times as a loading bar and alerts you when finished. It's literally just an alarm, only you also set a start time.