I just got this message from google that discusses legal issues and how they want to obtain my account so the carroll...

I just got this message from google that discusses legal issues and how they want to obtain my account so the carroll county sheriff's office can investigate a case.

I'm scared out of my fucking mind. What should I do Sup Forums?!

Other urls found in this thread:

masslegalhelp.org/children-and-families/child-support-subpoena
google.com/transparencyrepor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail
support.google.com/transparencyreport/answer/7381738/
reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop storing illegal shit in your google drive goy

>Say no and that any further exchange will go through your lawyer
>Find the biggest jew lawyer around
>Wait it out

Kel, what do you have on your Google drive?

They would state your name not ''Google User" It's a phishing scam

I was doing some pretty fishy stuff on google about a week ago so I don't know man.

Idiot.

Post message header, faggot.

this
if it's from google it'll say mailed-by: google.com, signed-by: google.com

Explain. Or don't, but then this thread is pointless.

>OP is a pedo and it's catching up with him

Moron.

Smells like jews trying to get money from you.
Ignore that shit, if you were in trouble it would have been cops that contacted you

kek thats legit

welp good luck OP

Bahah like what? CP?

I sent a dick pic to my math teacher from middle school through gmail so I guess that would be the reason why the carroll county sheriff's office wants info from my account.

Send a dickpic to the sheriff, lil bitch.
Only way out.

Yeah bullshit

> linking Google account to anything even slightly illegal

>HAHAHAHA

Busted for manufacturing CP and distributing it. You fucking idiot. Well done, bravo.

wtf

What the fuck does the sheriff want to have to do with that?

But I'm 19?!

the signed-by: google.com is the most telling, only DKIM certified domains can act and send emails on behalf of it's domain, when that header is present you can be assured it came from google directly.

my suggestion would be to contact a lawyer if you did something that you may feel will land you in shit

this.

op should try pic related

I can show you guys the pics and messages I sent to her through gmail?

Googled.
Its a scam.

Legal papers are not delivered like this by the way.

By all means backcheck it but you should be all clear.

Dont send unsolicited dick pics by the way.. Might as well go bury landmines in your front yard.

Confirmed phishing attempt. Just Google search "[email protected] scam" there are articles from homeland and a report by cnbc.com. however, you are still a fucking pedo sex offender freak since the aforementioned wasnt the first thing you thought of. Stay off Sup Forums for a while and contemplate your purpose on this planet. Then either an hero or frontal lobotomy.

This
Lawyer up, fam.

Do it

Okay, okay. Stop typing and seek legal advise.

I'm being serious here, if you were under 18 when you sent those pictures, you are fucked my dim witted friend. However, if you were older than 18 it's going to be an embrassing time, but you shouldn't go to prison.

Shouldn't. However, stop typing and lawyer up, right fucking now. Don't attempt to destroy evidence.

Moron.

Surely that's not the sole reason. What else have you been up to?

googled this as well, saw another one from homeland security using the exact same number, 2701. if google was truly suing you, then they would have issued it to you by hand with your name on the documents. legal shit isn't done over the net.

>8 days ago
props to your local police, they work fast as fuck my dude

Google isn't suing him you dink. It's Google informing OP they have being served a compliance notice. They are letting OP know they are going to let the police have access to his personal information.

Could be anything, blur if you must

Welcome to Scamwarners Bouw11.

It's a very nice document but completely bogus and meaningless. The request for money will be along shortly.

The start "Dear Google User' is a giveaway and the proper manner of delivering a subpoena can be looked up here.

masslegalhelp.org/children-and-families/child-support-subpoena

It cannot be delivered by email as there is no way to evidence that it has reached the person named - not that the subpoena actually appears to name anyone. Even if it were sent to a person's email box there'd be no way to prove or evidence they read it, or even who read it which could happen if someone were ill or no longer used that email address.

2 give the person she is serving the original notarized subpoena form;
If the subpoena isn't served properly, it isn't served.

from a googled result with the exact same scenario. this is a scam dipshit.

Why not the fucking middle one

The teacher probably got mad and called the cops. You are gonna get a sexual harrasment case and probably restraining orders. Orrr its a scam.

also from that same google search:

Dear Google user,

Google has received legal process issued by DHS compelling the release of information relation to your Google account.

Unless we receive a copy of an objection filed with a court of competent jurisdiction, Google may provide responsive documents pursuant to applicable law, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. See 18 U.S.C. § 2701 et seq.

For more information about how Google handles legal process, view our transparency report at google.com/transparencyrepor ... alprocess/.

Google is not in a position to provide you with legal advice or discuss the substance of the legal process. A copy of the legal process will be provided upon request. If you have other questions regarding this matter, we encourage you to contact an attorney.

Please reply to this email and/or include the case identification number located in the subject line in any further communications regarding this matter.

Regards,
Google Legal Investigations Support

What a peculiar time to receive said scam though?

Ignore the email. Keeping people scared is the biggest trick con artists use to compel action.

it's DKIM verified as coming from an @google.com email, so unless someone at google decided to scam OP specifically, it's legit

lmao she aint gonna want that small tinker toy.

every single email i've received from Google, they've used the name i signed up with in the opening text. this is a bullshit email.

you can't spoof a signed-by header, that's why it exists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail

>wow phishers mimic emails based on Google's actual privacy disclosure notification

Just because there are phishing emails that use this format doesn't mean that this isn't legit. Google sends notifications just like the one in the OP whenever they process a search warrant for an email.

I think this might be legit. Nothing so far looks out of place. Obviously if they ask for money, it's not Google. But that email is exactly what companies send in certain situations.

and here is the message I sent to her....

You were my favorite teacher in middle school. Keep teaching for as long as you can! I would be lying if I said I didn't look at your amazing ass during class. I'm over 18 now so I thought I'd share something with you for being the most intelligent and beautiful teacher that I ever had. I wish I had a better quality picture of you but I'll try to make the best out of the only pic I found of you on the internet. I just got an idea. How about I get out my yearbook from middle school instead?! WOW, You look a lot younger in that picture! Don't take this in a creepy way but in a way that I'm showing my appreciation for you being the main driving force that really made me want to pursue mathematics as a career. Thank you! :)

I know I went complete retard that day, my excuse is I was on ecstasy at the time. Better hide my drugs before the coops arrive at my doorstoop.

>guishelpimscared.png
>posts dick pics
Bruh I hope this shit gets found aswell, hell I might email google; my dad works for them

why do you keep pulling your dick out trying to make it look bigger? lmao faggot micro dick

is that why it doesn't link to support.google.com? actually googling the link provided doesn't take me to a real google site. the official google link has support in it's URL.

Whatever you guys do don't make this thread go viral on reddit and then nbc news and then.... I'll be fucked with 5 years of celebrity prison with a side of a visit from Dr. Phil.

when you input the URL in the email it takes you to this article on support.google.com

if OP hovers over or right clicks on the link and it's not sending him to google.com might be an issue, but still, it's signed by google.

further to it being signed by google, they aren't asking him for anything but his response if he so chooses, and that it be filed within 7 days of receipt (the received time on the delivered email)

in my opinion, his best option would be to contact legal counsel to explore information. having a lawyer request information from google will quickly verify if this is legitimate or not

Just lawyer up only thing you can do also dump remove and replace hard drives buy second hand ones from third party to avoid them knowing you bought them also if your contacting the people selling them use a burner phone, payphone etc or an internet cafe to email them if thats how you would contact them drill holes through your old hard drives and then dump them in a bottle bank or a clothes bank or just ship them to a charity shop or recycling center somewhere out of state now they will know you set up the gmail account by checking where it was created they will see your ip and shit but just say someone got hold of your personal details and you saw a guy with a laptop hanging around your neighborhood and shit and just blame it on him they cant prove anything with our access to your computers data follow my guide and you will be fine

This surely isn't fucking real.
Only option is to OD OP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and a major point I'm leaving out is that I posted a thread relating to the fact that I just sent dick pics to my math teacher. and of course one major mistake I made was hiding a name and that led to 4chaners finding out who I emailed resulting in a fuckstorm of more dick pics being sent to my math teacher possibly. Like I said I was on ecstasy and I immediately regretted my actions after I came down from the drug.

not hiding* from me the poster

>don’t take this in a creepy way
Send dic pic

So autistic

This. OP is a fucking creep, E or no.

File an objection with a "court of competent jurisdiction", like the notice says. They're not asking for money or info, and a court can't exactly use you filling an objection as a legit beans to get a warrant and investigate your ass (unless maybe they're suuuuper bored I could see them looking into it, but they still can't get a warrant without probable cause).
I don't even think you need a lawyer yet. Tbh if your Carol county or wtvr is competent they'll probably just go to your isp. I doubt you're using a vpn or anything so my guess is you're gonna get cought for whatever you did, but not right now and not through Google

keking so hard right now

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/7pq4pt/user_is_legit_real_life_fucked_alive_thread/

This looks totally like OP. OP is seriously fucked out of his mind right now. Either that or OP is on E currently.

gb2reddit

>prosecuting minors for a nude selfie
>land of the free
God I love living in a country where this would never happen.
Also b& I guess

Carol county does not exist

It's Carroll county

Hence this is fake

Wow those r/Sup Forums guys are fucking vultures.

It's carroll county, retards at google can't even look up the county name on google. LOL!

Yeah I got that but it’s a mistake that would be very unlikely from an actual legal department

OH, It's real! This is what I sent to google about an hour or two ago and I just got legal documents attached to their response email.

Not going to be able to show actual documents or it will impede with the investigation (says that in actual legal documents).

kek post it OP

This is bait anyone who believes this story knows nothing about how investigations work kill yourself all of you fucking retards

are you a nigger?

Fake or scam. If it's really cp related, you won't see it coming. Cp related case gets routed to legal team at google then forward to DHS and they will find you via IP. I worked as data analyst contractor at google for 3 yrs (my team sort through thousands of data/images/meta data/reports/abuse cases). If it's infringement on copyright, content will be deleted and you will receive email regarding which section of user policy you violated. Google never.sent legal notice via email nor do they like to get involve in legal matters because it cost money and unwanted publicity.

IT’S FAKE YOU JUST GOT CATFISHED

>my uncle works at nintendo: the post.
do some research before shitposting

Go home, Roger.

all I'll say is that it's marked under a special investigation. and they are proceeding to investigate and they need my account info just because it says they want reference to the obscene material that I sent to the victim.

That's not what's going on. Minors don't get in trouble in the US either (maybe murder, depends).
This guy is 19 and sent an ex teacher unsolicited dick pics. He's wondering if he's screwed or what even that Google message means. In places like California, I'm sure this all counts as violent rape.

>Minors don't get in trouble in the US
Not necessarily. Especially when it comes to CP.
My son, who is 14, got nude pics of a girl he knows (also 14) that he didn't ask her for, along with several other kids his age, and the girl that sent them is now in trouble for distributing CP, as is the kid that sent them to everybody.

I don't have the balls to post the actual documents but I'll show you what google messaged me back. And I know if I had enough balls to post all that other shit then why don't I post the legal documents because I feel as though that is crossing the line not for me but for the investigators if they find out I posted legal information online to other parties that might hinder the investigation.

How is he fucked if he send it when he's under 18? It probably is even better if he would be under 18, so he can say something along the lines that he's just a dumb kid. Now, if his story is true, he's probably a sex offender

by responding you started their countdown for legal process by acknowledging that you received the notice. you need to take that document to a lawyer and seek advice

Take a look at that. How legal issues work at google must have changed since you worked there.

The second reply is right

I'm not a lawyer but...

1 - Does Homeland actually get involved with something like this? Wouldn't it be local jurisdiction?

2 - If Google got a legal request for records, they have to comply or they have to object. I'm pretty sure the user agreement with google says that they own everything on their servers so... they own, they respond.

3 - If for some reason YOU were to be served the legal request, it wouldn't come via email. Wait for someone pounding on your front door.

Google will object to a non-warrant request on your behalf. Apparently they want the user to do it as well now, too.

That the request was non-warranted means it’s small stuff that the police don’t rank as high priority.

OP you could just roll with it and get a stern talking to by the seargant about dick picks.

Or since it’s small shit, the police might just give up if you make it a hassle for them. Getting a lawyer to write up an objection costs little.

But the email is real and not a scam.

Throw your computer in the Mississippi river

This is post-#MeToo Era law enforcement.

Just run. Disappear. You're gonna be crucified and used as an example. Dip out and stay somewhere far far away until this passes.

Make a new life. Just go somewhere, ANYWHERE, that isn't where you are. Leave it all behind. You don't need it now.

this