I am miserable working my shit paying shit job everyday...

I am miserable working my shit paying shit job everyday. I get drunk every day i come home and that free time is the only thing that relaxes me. Inb4 suicide how do I better my life and find happiness

>Inb4 suicide how do I better my life and find happiness

Change job or improve your prospects.

Sewer side

It's over, bro. Your opportunity to improve your earning capacity was back when you were in school, living at home. You could have studied and advanced. You chose to play XBOX, smoke weed, beat off, and hang out on Sup Forums.
This is your life now. Drink up. Get used to it.

What's a good job? I'm a plumbers apprentice. Can't drive cuz of dui

I'd've thought plumber's apprentice was pretty good track. Those fuckers bill like attorneys.

Killed it in hs. Dropped out of college

>Can't drive cuz of dui

Keep being a plumbers apprentice then. That's good money on the other side and you can go anywhere in the world with that skill.

Oh hang on you make poor life decisions.

It's really up to you, but give up the drink. Sort your shit out and see this apprenticeship out to the end, because you seem like the type that would fuck this up and end up at mcd's.

I don't make shit shot as an apprentice only what my installer pays me

Suck it up?

My master plumber/ teacher is an ass

Does he actually make you call him, "Master?"
That seems like it would be weird.

No but that's how progression in physical trades work. Apprentice- journeyman- master

Read "As A Man Thinketh" it's very brief and simple. Written over 100 years ago and it's the archetype for all the self-help stuff that is on the shelves today.

Do online courses and learn how to code. Then move somewhere that you can be a coder. Your life will be better in less than a year and in two days you'll be happy on a regular basis.

I lost my job last night. If I'm very careful I might be able to pay rent next month. I would gladly take your job and make it my goal to find the guy who busts the most ass and then bust more ass than him. Get your head out of your ass and start looking for a new job instead of pissing here.

this guy is a faggot. Ignore him.

Drink your own piss and put IcyHot on your balls.

Yup. Don't fuck this up, believe me when I say you are onto a good thing. Once you've done your apprenticeship, you can earn good money. You can also go on to do gas fitting, or electrician work. Become a multi skilled tradesman is where the money is at.

Just suck it up and ditch your one track mind and for fucks sake, go easy on the booze cos that my friend will cost you in the long run.

Will do. Have you heard of "the subtle art of not giving a fuck" is that any good?

There's the answer! Jump from a profession where you can run your own business / shop, to one where you're on a lines of code / hour quota, or an actual line of code pay rate, and have someone effectively looking over your shoulder every moment of the day, punctuated by 20 hour days just before delivery dates.
That's the answer!

Thank u

... says the XBOX playing, weed smoking, off-beating NEET on Sup Forums.
Well-played, sir.

Doesn't sound fun

Heard of it.. Haven't read it.
Probably similar to "Stop Whining and Get A Life" which I did read.

But you would say read " as a man thinketh" First?

Or, and just a thought, get busy reading your license test prep book and touching up your brazing skills so you can leave the asshole get find a better shop to finish your apprenticeship.

Definitely. It's broken up into short chapters and not overly complex.
It has a slight religious context (written by a monk) but it's non-denominational.

James Allen

Firstly stop drinking alcohol, smoke some weed to take the edge off the day it's all round better for you.
Also get a different job

Hmm.. Thought it was a monk.
Anyhow.. Good start.