Hey Sup Forums...

hey Sup Forums. my cousin was raped by her exboyfriend and shes too scared to report him so i decided to take matters into my own hands. i have never fought fair in my entire life and i always went for the eyes first. this time will be no different. so tell me Sup Forums, aside from castrating him what else should I do to kill this fucker? pic absolutely related

post dubs first , posting of Sup Forums is good for the fight

what the fuck are you even saying

post nudes of sister

screw you fucktard

Don't get yourself imprisoned just to get revenge on this guy. Don't fuck up your own future just to fuck up his.

if you were looking for support you came to the wrong place

First you study the guy, follow him to see what he does daily and learn from it.
Next you apply that knowledge and think of ways to ruin him without directly attacking him.
If you can't do it without attacking him, beat him with a baseball bat.

>shes too scared to report him
she's probably just lying
>believing what a female says
>mfw

I know his name, I know where he lives. other than that i know fuck all. and i will do it with my fucking hands. ill gouge his eyes out first and then i can take my sweet time. in this i will not compromise

back to /r9k/

Don't do that unless you want to spend your life in prison. There are non violent ways to destroy that fker

Don't kill him, beat the shit out of him.

Oh yeah? what'll that prove except he's still alive? and I dont engage in fistfights I fight dirty. i kick nuts poke eyes hit throats kick kneecaps. if i do engage in a fistfight like most people expect me to, i know i'll lose

goddamnit, atleast wear one of those edgy skimasks when you kick his nutsack to oblivion

i don't give two shits what happens to me, nobody hurts my family.

yeah see

If that's the case kidnap and torture

I don't think that that's realistic.

Rape your cousin too, since you know she won't report it. it'll make ex bf really jealous.

>you

How it's not realistic, knock him out and tie up, move to discreet location and start the torture

dont kill him just buy a cheap tattoo gun and tattoo "RAPIST" on his forehead.

never a job again

after beating him into unconsciousness*

Easier said than done.

My anger won't be satisfied.

this
if falsely accused, your cousin manipulated you to do something illegal because she doesnt want to do something illegal (false accusation)

woman are crazy.

Easy to say yes, that's why you gotta study his patterns so you can jump him when he's alone.
Crime ain't easy, that's why most people get caught

I trust my family. If she is lying then I will renounce her and suffer for my stupidity.

OP you sound like an edgy faggot and you aren't gonna do shit to this guy.

oh good going son, you got me wanna see my katana?!
*teleports behind you*
heh nothin personnel kid

You think gouging out eyes is easy? Kidnapping would be easier than eye gouging.

Truth

Holy shit this op, calm down. What info do you have other than "my cousin said so"? Shes likely a teenager without a fully formed frontal lobe, teenagers do literally thoughtless things to deal with teen drama. Sounds like youre doing the same. Im not saying it didnt happen or that you dont care about your cousin, Id do the same thing if I *knew* someone raped my cousin. Key thing is knowing, use your head, dont react. Also if you go in guns blazing and get caught, your cousin WILL be implicated in it, and *you* will be the next cause of trouble for her regardless if anything happened or not. Use your fucking head you emotional twat.

see

Hahaha look at this tough guy, what a loser. I bet he's never been in a real fight!

>I will renounce my emotionally thinking teenage cousin on the grounds of my own retarded reaction
Sounds like you dont care at all. Unless someone is actively and directly harming your family, i.e. acting as an outside tribe and a threat to yours, you dont renounce them, even if theyre doing stupid shit

Renouncing your family over your own retarded mistakes is still being an emotional teenage twat.

oh shit guess i'll just nip off and shoot myself then

Porcupine quill down penis. Dildo lined with fishing hooks up ass. Lube with California reaper pepper juice.

What then, is your offer? I hear a lotta people saying it's wrong but I don't hear a single proper fucking alternative to violence.

Are you dense? Call the police for your sister.

Cousin. Her dad'll kill the guy before I do if he knew.

Well fuck, fine, go kill someone on the slim whim of someone else. When you find out you killed some random guy who was maybe just being an asshole and called her fat to be a dick, that will be on your hands. The proper alternative is to find out what happened, not immediately go to murder on a single claim alone. But sure, go ahead, maybe you'll be a push in media to show how we can't rely on the testimony of what a chick says alone, and the world can become a better place.
Go be the change you want to see in the world, kill someone based on a claim alone, a claim coming from an emotionally underdeveloped teenager who can't think about consequences affecting other people based on their own actions. Not that it seems you're any better with that.

This disgust I feel. I will not stand for this atrocity if it's true. Fine. I will wait for a few months. I will find out what happened. But if this turns out to be true, then I will try my fucking best to snuff this fucker out. OP out.

You're probably going to be convicted and imprisoned so might as well record it real nice and post it here so we can enjoy.

Thanks user, also do the sharpie in pooper pls

If you can't tell the difference between your own shitty pride, and actual care for your family, what happens will only be your own fault for your own thoughtless (re)actions.

Tits or gtfo. You are either a femanon or a true fag. So tits or gtfo
Also cousin is probably lying because she doesn't want to seem like a whore because she had sex with a bf just for him to leave her ass for the next pretty young thot

Then let him go to prison, you can grow up and let your balls drop. Win win

I've nearly killed a few guys that "went for the eyes" or other cheap shots. It sends me, a 6'3" 245 pound man trained in Wing Chun into instant rage mode. Fight like a man, or take a cheap shot and see what happens. You just better hope it works.

OP just punch him in the liver.