Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/pools/c/80VdB7GX6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am out

that's stupid. love is stupid. if you feel bad for love is because you want to, not because it's a real thing.

I am sorry user

Love is just chemicals in your brain

So is pain, so why do you reject one but accept the other ?

Haha wubalubadubbdub

I reject nothing you presume to know my thoughts sir?
Dah worst show

grandfather died a few days ago, funeral was yesterday. Watched my father cry over his casket. For 30 minutes all I could think was how that is going to be me in 10 or 15 years. im a bit of a sperg, my mind is always calculating and visualizing outcomes; I always tyr to figure out the best way to do things and the worst scenarios...but theres nothing I can do to stop THAT, not a damn thing and its haunting me.

you always get told that you'll be ready
people in movies go gracefully
but my senile old grandpa who stares at a wall all day started crying to me about how he doesnt want to die
he doesnt even have anything to his life
i thought that i would kill myself when i turned 18, but that was 8 years ago and i'm still here too cowardly to do it and too disinterested in everything to do anything with my life
i'll have no grandkids to cry to

The worst are those little things that you said or did to them, and you can't say that you're sorry. Or maybe that you didn't had your chance to say goodbye. These won't let you sleep for a while.

Here is the truth user

We all get old, our grandparents and then parents die, our friends move on with their lives away from us and die like someone else's
cousins or pets. Our genitals stop working, we become weak and infirm and prone to ingury we previous would shrug off. Age robs us of our bowl/bladder control and basic dignity and
then even our memories: the only things that
make you, you. Maybe even our spouse dies if they haven't already gotten bored or tired of
being with us and left us for someone new, better and more interesting.

Your children will begin to find you a growing burden, one to be only tolerated for shorter and shorter periods
of time to visit. You will then begin to contemplate eternity and look back at a life once so full of promise and possibility, now
empty and squandered. Facing that simple flick of the off switch that is your
consciousness you will never feel so utterly alone, alone, alone. You will frantically attempt to make what amends you can. But like most
of the things you have done in life it is too little too late and no one remembers or cares about the hurts you imagine they suffer under. You
will eventually die in a hospital shackled to machines, alone, afraid and in pain like an uncomprehending animal caught in the
crushing jaws of a trap, mayhaps with a few family members staring on numb with grief and the guilt come from the wash of relief that the
burden of caring for you is at long last, finally over. You are then thrown howling and terrified into nonexistence. And afterwards, there is no
afterlife, no soul, no divine spark, no eternal overmind to return to, not even a great dark,
just an end, and there is nothing, nothing you can do about any of this.

Death is simply a flick of the Off switch.

>Do you enjoy hating your life? Would you like to pay your entire lifetime for die-soon-ensurance to make sure that you will never get rid of your misery and depression and enjoy life? Yeah? COOL BEANS!

this is why i'm rooting for that nuclear apocalypse
i want to drag everyone down with me
we will be together in death
but, i have contemplated all of this and come to the conclusion that whatever i think on that deathbed, my time wasnt wasted just playing video games, because what else even is there? i might be bitter and jealous of the free time i squandered, or the ability to enjoy squandering it, but i never wished for anything more

Can you trust a girl's words?
She says she loves me but she's not "in love" with me?
But all her actions speak otherwise.
Calls me up everyday. Asks how I'm doing. Gets jealous at the mention of other girls. Wants to do things to make me happy.

stop trying to fuck your mom user, its creepy

>when you're both deeply in love but her parents are against the marriage
>feels bad man.mkv

I don't know if anyone can relate to me, but I have no one to turn to except you guys now. Ya'll have helped me before, I hope it still works today at 2018.

A girls's words are always half truths. They're just words, like how posting on an image board doesn't really show how serious you are. Hope that makes sense.

Damn. I feel like you took down two birds with one stone

That's what feels threads are all about. We might call each other faggots and whatnot, but at the end of the day we just want to be happy and not feel sad while browsing a feels thread.
Fucks this alcohol is really getting to me.

Okay wtf OP this just hurts holy shit

Do you feel sad for the other user?

Ho-ly shit.
This makes me sadder than any sob stories about dead people or lost relatives. This is crushing. Truly worth a read and a save.

But, maybe OP could have fixed love by sending Stella the screencap? Truly, it gives an universally understandable explanation and introduction into OPs feelings towards Stella, and the flame she once was may be relived trough reading how much OP truly loves her old personality.

oh fuck :,(

Tbh that's the case with all words there are.
Words may be made to translate the connection and experience based inner functions of our brain we call thoughts into an universal community language, but they're not ideal to fulfill their cause.

A little bit, yes. Surely we've all been through that kind of situation before where a girl is sending all the wrong messages, but that's youth for ya. It's part of the experience. It's just how they cope with it, either they move on or end up like the rest of us here.

Yup, I totally agree with ya. It's almost similar to how ya'll would say whether traps are gay or not. There's no definite answer.

>where a girl is sending all the wrong messages
Other user here. Please enlighten me before I fucking hurt myself, again.

Before I go any further, I would assume you're hurting yourself because you felt like crap and you're hurting yourself to erase the crappy feeling, yes? Don't do that, (obviously), it doesn't fix anything. If you want to vent, I'm here. Tell me the story.

I don't know of any other way user

And the sky is blue and water wet, your point?

We all know that we are stagnating.

I'm not a therapist, so I really can't advice you on what you should do. For me, I went to work, and I worked my ass off. Second job, third job, whatever, just to keep my mind occupied. Eventually the memories will fade out and you'd laugh at how juvenile all of it was. I'm 30 as of today and guess what I'm doing? Posting on Sup Forums while the girl that I would not imagine having 5 years ago sleeping right next to me.

Time goes by, live moves on, and eventually you'd move on to a better life. There's no sunshine without rain user.

How I see myself is, being alone, drunk and trying to ease the pain through writing which will also eventually fail and add to my misery.
You're lucky user. And that's great. And I'm really happy for you. And I hope you appreciate all you have.
But the truth is, not most of us end up like that. We end up alone, desolate and seeking comfort in the wrong things. Yet, always yearning, wanting someone who never really was interested in living with us.

Say that to the residents of southern Californa

I'm actually quite drunk out of my mind right now, hence why I'm posting on a feels thread. There's always that fucking girl lingering in my mind. I too have problems that I couldn't get over with.

I'm still convinced, was for years, that a truly good man can only exist in someone who either has scars that shred deep like a ravine (like in Paul's example) or if he's secretly a huge asshole.
I'm 100% convinced of this and will always be.

I posted that image because it hits so close to me. Sup Forums told me to have a slice of cake on my mom's death anniversary many years ago after I told my story. It was really weird, none of you guys ridiculed me or called me a faggot. But it was years ago.

You both believe that what situation you're in is normal for everyone, user A thinks everybody will come to sunshine, user B thinks there's a few select people which are dammed to be unhappy forever, and that he's part of them. You both think that your case is normal and as such true because you have no way of telling any better, user A might one day become sad and never laugh again, and user B might one day become happy again, and find new and fruitful love. We don't know yet, and I and rest of thread will never know what happened to you people.
user B, I advise you dearly to stop hurting your body, and to get a more optimistic outlook on live. As I explained using my own guess of what's happening, both of you might be wrong in the end, both of you might be right, both of you might change, but what user A is doing right is that he is still believing.
user A might change his mind about that, but the reason he is happy is not because he has a good life, but because he believes that life itself is good and filled with opportunities. When people say that you just need to stop being sad, that might sound like it's just dreamy wish talk, but those people seem happy, don't they? Don't the people that always tell themselves to keep shining and to keep believing look like they actually might be happy? Like they actually enjoy laughing and dearing and fighting and losing and... like they actually stand a chance?
I'm just an edgy third outside user, but please user B, believe, because life is going to change, and lest you kill yourself, you have all the time of the world to run against the world again.

Wut? I was refering to the rain part and sunshine

You know user, we're all just people afterall, even if we seem cool, edgy and harsh on the outside, and sometimes, we feel the pain too, and we know what it's like.

fucking fedora loser, this is cringe not feels.

>loved dearly by all
yeah, right
honestly, it stuns me how much of assholes some people are

We only have his story, it sounds like he was on the spectrum and was obsessed with her. To a regular normie popular girl, hes gunna be a constant fool to them. Killing himself was a ridiculous reaction to a situation HE was instigating. I doubt she sort after him to bully him, it was him never understanding social norms by constantly approaching, as with what happens to a lot of autistic people.

Plz donate paypal.me/pools/c/80VdB7GX6c

God I really like her. But I'm too scared to jump into anything. Because I don't trust her words. Dammit. I'm never going to be happy

I don't know what to gift my girlfriend. I want to impress but do not possess the talent to do so

Yeah, you're absolutely right we only have a story, not the real truth. But by how he puts it he was treated totally unfairly, and, honestly, that facebook conversation alone speaks books. Someone not understanding your social preferences is no excuse for being so much of a crusty asshole towards them.

what you have to lose?
go watch youtube for some diy, i recommend paper craft that you print out, cut out and glue together

My sanity?

reported to paypal

Pajeet pls.

Pain is useful

I'm user A. Personally I don't think I have a good life, else I wouldn't be posting on a feels thread. But I do believe that things would get better, being miserable and hurting oneself doesn't lead you anywhere.

life is a series of peaks and troughs. Its rarely consistently anything. This is mainly due to the way our brains regulate chemicals, the actual things happening around us merely influence them slightly.

Well, I've been very happy trough all my life, I've already explained my philosophy; I just believe that there's no point in mourning your own misery, as every demise or success is just a matter of how you look at the situation for yourself. So, no matter how irrational it may seem to me, I just tell myself that I can be happy again, if I just want to.
For me, the reason to visit feels threads is to read emotionally stimulating sob stories and get a deeper insight on what love, grief, and being human means to anons, and to help people struggling with what path their life is taking.

fucking christ

Fuck you now I'm sad

I've had my trust broken by everyone in my life, how am i supposed to trust anyone now?

In the words of Dr gregory House, Everybody Lies.
You just have to work out when people are lying to hurt you.

I know it's supposed to be sad, but "operation C.A.N.C.E.R" kek

That teacher had no chill

Sounds like Sup Forums operation

They even made a website for it, its called Sup Forums.org

What if the whole show is just Nigel uno a 10 year old cancer patient. And his friends come to see him every day. Each day is a new adventure and the other 4 helped convert Nigel' s hospital room into their ""treehouse"". That's why Nigel is the leader of the KND and why at the end in the episode we didn't see they promote him to head leader of all KND just as he dies.

COOL! I'm gonna check it out

sadder than 95% of those greentexts ... :-/

that'll be the entire human race when were all extinct

Kurwa tier image name

Bump

>be me age 10
>mom decides to get me a kitten
>shes the last one in the store and mom can see why
>she is a fairly unattractive kitten. Tortoiseshell colour, beedy black eyes, that sort of thing
>mom brings her back to the house I name her Kokiri
>I have no friends at the time because of social anxiety + autism
>with out this sounding like a total cliché she is literally my only friend
>love her with all my heart
>play with her everyday after school
>give her the ham out of my ham sandwiches if shes hungry while I only eat the bread and lettuce
>she is an extremely affectionate cat#
>2 years pass
>one day she becomes pregnant with the children of a local stray cat up the road
>gives birth to a litter of 2
>1 is still born
>she gives birth to a ginger kitten who my father decided to name tuco
>Tuco consumes all of kiris time now
>She fucking loves that him and stays with it 24/7
>she guards that kitten with her life and the only person she lets pick it up was me. If my parents tried to it would lash out at them
>being a spergtard you'd think I would mind but no
>I love tuco
>If shes happy I'm happy
>save up my lunch money for about a month to buy two luxury cat beds for tuco and kiri
>one is a small sized one for a kitten and the other is for a fully sized cat, which kiri was
>they love their new beds but both go in the wrong one. Kiri sits in the kitten one and tuco sits in the cat one, which I thought was hilarious
>My parents decide to sell tuco because he is too much work
>sell him to a dude on gumtree called cunttear3
continue?

Party 2

>sketchy indian man turns up at the house even thought he was messaging my mom as a female
>My mom thinks this is strange but the dude tells him hes just the dad
>mom exchanges info with the guy
>apparently he has 2 daughters and thats who the kittens are for
>kiri watches tuco get carried away inside a plastic translucent cat carrier, they lock eyes right up until the moment the front door closes
>the following weeks kiri enters into a deep depression
>constantly wandering meowing with dispair in ther voice around the house looking for tuco
>checking his bed
>leaving bits of scrap food on the stairs in hopes of luring him out
>she refuses to eat anything
>I hate to see her like this
>one day for some reason my mom is checking out the reviews of the person who brought the kitten
>wtf.jpg
>he has brought like 15 other kittens in the past weeks
>mom message him about this asking why had he brought so many
>no reply
>messages him again the next day asking how is the kitten
>no reply
>messages him again the next week asking how tuco is getting on
>no reply
>after like the 9th message
>my mom leaves me in the house alone because she was just popping down to the corner shop for milk
>hear the little ding message notiflication
>its 3 image messages from the dude
>my heart sank and my head started spinning when saw the image
>the first was of Tuco mangeled up on a concreate floor almost beyond recognistion but still alive sitting in a pool of its own blood
>the second was of Tuco in the jaws of a pitbull. I zoomed in on tucos face
>god... that expression it was making. It must have been in so much pain.
>the third image of of little tuco lying dead on the ground
>under the third image was a caption. "This is how hes doing now stop fucking messaging me"
cont.?

God dammit