Sup fags

Sup fags,

Got any reliable, undetectable, no-root android activity monitors/parental monitors/spy apps that you'd recommend?

Unfortunately, I have reason to believe the bitch may be seeing someone on the side. I've confronted her about it, and she denies it, and I've snooped her phone a couple times to no avail, but I can't get rid of this gut feeling that somethings up. I've caught her hiding her screen, I've woken up in the middle of the night to notice her on her phone only to quickly put it away and act asleep, she's worn sexier clothes out that she only really wears around the house, and she's even changed her pube grooming habits, previously being grossed out by her own hair to growing it out because "she looks more like a woman". Odd for her.

Realising she wasn't going to come clean, I purchased Highster Mobile, but after digging deeper and finding some reviews I wasn't able to before, this app just seems like a scam. Have any of you actually used some kind of spy app and actually had success? What I'm looking for is something that doesn't require root, is hidden well (at least doesn't show up as the app name when you find it in app settings), has a keylogger, monitors sms, & at least gives call logs. Call recording would be nice but not required.

And again, really only looking for people who have actually used an app like this with success, and can verify it works as advertised.

Other urls found in this thread:

exactspy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dog just end it
you already made your mind up bout the situation
id agree shes movin shifty, so just end it

No, sorry

Bump I need one of these too

Only the paid ones are half decent. Most offer free trials tho. exactspy.com/ is good, but only 2 day free trial. $16/mo for their cheapest plan.

Are you married? If you are who's the house name in?

You really don't need that shit.
If she's hiding shit and doing midnight secret texting just dump the bitch

OP you are are a fucking parasite, loser beta cuck faggot. Be a fucking man, if she is cheating on you dump the bitch, or if you want to find out the truth beat it out of her.

Any for non jail broke iPhones that you know of?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

Have you actually used it before? Android or iPhone?

>got any passive agressive namby pamby bullshit that a basic bitch cuck can figure out how to use? For free?

Drink bleach maybe?

>keyLOGger

Seriously, this.

OP, you are way too worried about what this woman is doing. Bail the fuck out and find some other women to hang on your dick.

could this place be any more nigerian

Wondering this also

Dump her you dumb faggot. Or just kys for being a jew and trying to invade another person's privacy because of "muh feelings".

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields

The only thing i can think of is Haven which is on F-droid, probably only good if you suspect her doing shit ay home while youre out

Op is just gonna ignore every post that says to dump her ass, even tho that's what we're all thinking

Haven

beta cucked faggot cant break up with her. its against his nature.

If you are suspecting it, she is probably already cheating or is planning to. (There are solid statistics on this.) And if she wasn't before, she is now, thanks to you being paranoid. Just dump her.

If you MUST make sure, the cheapest thing would be just to plant a small GPS tracker in her car or something. Compare her route to what she tells you.

Haven and Call recorder ACR - catch that bitch, post video of her in action here

Whats her number? Ill bait her for you, ill send pics of me pounding her as proof

use cerberus. it runs at low-level and you can control it via hidden text commands

but dont hammer the phone because they will block your license

Rolling for this.

Of you put a decent cam pointing to where she does her texts, you might be able to make out what’s on the screen. I think you can mirror her phone onto an android emulator running on a pc too.

TRUST ME

I had a similar situation. Went so far as to hide cameras, etc. Got to see the woman I loved more than life itself fucking some schmo on our bed, in our apartment.

Of course, we broke up - and in retrospect, I didn't need to see that shit - it is burned into my memory. The worst thing you can do is actually learn about someone's cheating, Sup Forumsro's. If you suspect it, just end the relationship and move on, because you are probably right.

And no, fags, I don't have the video anymore - in a rage-fest I burned the SD card it was on in the barbecue sitting on top of her wedding dress and every piece of lingerie I could find. I burnt it all. That part actually felt good.

Did you win in court?

Glad not everyone is a cucked fagggot like OP. Sorry to hear about that user

Again - true story - the dude was married, and at first I told her I was gonna bust him out to his wife, who's dad was the local police chief, etc, cause all kinds of hell. She begged me not to, so I found a form online called a "Marital Settlement Agreement" where you can fill it out yourself, had her sign over the car, the money, the apartment with furniture, everything, to me. I let her take her clothes, her credit cards, and the junky VW that she had before we got married. Made her follow me to the Notary Public to sign it too - then paid a lawyer $750 to file it with the Court.

Poof. was divorced. It didn't feel good, but at least I wasn't ass-raped. Burning the SD was part of our deal, the Wedding Dress was my idea.

You and I both know you made a backup now post it.

kek. I didn't dude - had it on my hard drive, but that's where I showed it to her - so that was the first to get erased when she signed the papers. Then the SD card had to be destroyed - she didn't trust me that we could just erase it.

The one thing I do regret is not having some hot dogs handy to roast over her burning wedding dress and silk teddy's. That would have make for a priceless memory.

But the truth is, I will *never* hide another video camera again. Not ever. If I ever suspect a woman I'm with of cheating, I'll just toss her out the door (I'll also never have a woman co-sign on a lease or mortgage with me ever again either).

damn dude, ive wanted read my gfs messages without her knowing, but ive laid off every time because i know it will never do me any good. You make even more convinced.

Smart, nice work user

Bump

Don't feel bad, my wife ran away with my best friend...I sure do miss him!

Your a boss user. Reading your story put a smile on my face, sorry you had to see that shit though.