/got/ general

previous

AZOR JON!!!

Bran

Thank god it's not yet another Bran/Jonautist thread.

First for Stannis coming back!

twow when?

Can't wait until Stranger Things smashes this shit next Summer.

Never ever

JUST

You will have no way of knowing since Netflix doesn't publish their numbers.

Friendly reminder that we'll see more of Dragonstone this season (because Dany is there) than the total amount of screentime it had in other seasons when Stannis was there

>tfw I like both.
Whoever loses, I still win.

froggo pls leave.

Reminder he did nothing wrong.

Since the leaks are pretty much confirmed, can we agree this will be the worst season ever?

What the fuck is he wearing?

Glad to see they brought back the all female costume design team.

Armor

I suppose, but /got/ has agreed about that every single year when we read leaks that were "off book" anyway. Every year the real leaks are the ones accused of being the most absurd and Dabid just keep topping themselves, though sometimes the execution softens the blow for most poeple.

At this point I fully believe the final season will sound even worse on paper than this does when details come out for that and people will lost their shit even more because it's the "ending" and expectations are sky high.

Mike x El >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hell >>>>>>>>>>>Jon x Dany

>wight army is coming
>oh I know who I should save
>the guys who aren't the King in the North.

Seriously?

?

>Cersei chills in Kings Landing while the Targs run around Westeros with their armies and Dragons

I still don't fucking believe it

Dany leaves Jon

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>tfw i haven't been in this general for 2 years

what have i missed lads?

>The rise of Waifu posting
>The fall of waifu posting
>The Stannis/JonAutist/Falseflag conspiracy
>The Leaks
>The Memes
>The Rise of Branposting

Leaves him where?

dank memes

all you need to know is that House Stark has been close to extinction too many times because the Lord couldn't have kids,

NOT FIT TO BREED

NOT FIT TO LEAD.

FERTILE LORDS ONLY

See

>Sansa, Arya and Littlefinger
Please tell me this is fake

That would be lying

I'm gonna miss grunge as fuck Sansa. Now we have to deal with bitch-won't-be-able-to-move-much-because-wig Sansa

More like bitch-won't-be-able-to-move-much-because-dead Sansa

>he hasn't read the leaks

Buttsluts live this season

>LITTLEFINGER: Lady Sansa, I'm Vale
>PODRICK: She isn't alone
>LITTLEFINGER: Uhh. You don't get to bring sellswords
>SANSA: They are not my sellswords
>Theon: Don't worry. No gold for her
>LITTLEFINGER: And why would I want her?
>SANSA: She works for the Lannister. The rich man.
>LITTLEFINGER: Brienne?!?... Get her on board the ship, I'll send a raven
>LITTLEFINGER: The sailing plan I just filed with the harbormaster lists me, my men, Lady Sansa here. But only one of you!
>LITTLEFINGER: First one to talk gets to stay on my vessel!
>LITTLEFINGER: [GRABS THEON] Who paid you to grab Lady Sansa? [No answer, fires crossbow bolt into the sea] He didn't swim so good! [Pulls Theon back onto the deck]
>LITTLEFINGER: Who wants to try next? [Grabs Podrick] Tell me about Brienne!! Why does she wear the helm!?! A lot of loyalty for a squire!!
>BRIENNE: Or Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him into the sea
>LITTLEFINGER: At least you can talk. Who are you?
>BRIENNE: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan
>BRIENNE: No one cared who I was until I put on the helm
>LITTLEFINGER: If I pull that off would you die?
>BRIENNE: It would be extreamly painful.
>LITTLEFINGER: You're a big knight!
>BRIENNE: For you!...
>LITTLEFINGER: Was getting caught part of your plan?
>BRIENNE: Of course!... Lady Sansa refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what she told you about us.
>SANSA: Nothing! I said nothing!!!
>LITTLEFINGER: Well congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now whats the next step of your master plan?!
>BRIENNE: Crashing this Ship!........With no survivors!
>BRIENNE To PODRICK: NO! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!
>PODRICK: Have we started the fire?
>BRIENNE: Yes! The fire rises!
>[SANSA SCREAMING]
>BRIENNE: Calm down Sansa. Now's not the time for fear. That comes later!!!

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Quality post

wow. fuck this spoiler and script shit. next season is going to be awful. I like some random spoilers etc but come on now.

They took me a while to accept too.

I have low standards and no expectations, and still thought they couldn't possibly be true.

Offseason is now ruined and so is onseason, almost a year early

Wait, what script? I read the outline for the next season, but I didn't see anything about script leaks.

>House Stark has been close to extinction too many times because the Lord couldn't have kids

So your answer is to have House Stark go willingly into extinction because it's "King" is not a Stark? K.

Long live House Targaryen of Winterfell.

Whats the outline?

this, tbqh.

I made that image ironically. You really need to stop using it unironically.

Their answer is to be as autistic as possible and repost the same bait in every thread

Many paraplegics can achieve erection. We've been over this. The only way to know for sure is if D&D give us a scene in which someone manually masturbates Bran on camera. If he rises he can be King. If he remains flaccid, Jon can be King.

But it has to be on camera. For the Watch.

Gettin' shwifty in here

Would an Arakh be a practical weapon? It looks like a farming tool.

Isaac never got invited to the White House. Obama even watches Game of Thrones. It is documented.

Explain that, thronies.

>if he remains flaccid, jon can be king
>buying into the meme
No.

Someone might have that screenshot that compiles all the spoilers into one but the general outline of the season is that Jon gives control of Winterfell to Sansa and goes down to Dragonstone to get Daenerys to help take down the White Walkers with her dragons. He even offers up his crown to get her to join him. While there, she does not believe him but they begin to fall in love and grow to respect each other. Jon gathers up a few men including Davos, Gendry, Thoros, the Hound, Beric, and Jorah to go north of the Wall and get a wight so that she will believe him. She sees the wights attacking, and saves them as they're being overwhelmed, but Viserion is killed by the Night's King and falls into a lake. He is reanimated by the Night's King who uses him as a mount. Last scene of the season is Jon and Daenerys doing it on a boat as the Wall falls down.
In Winterfell, Sansa is reunited with Arya and Bran who is distant and living in his visions after Meera drops him off and goes back home unceremoniously. Littlefinger tries to pit Sansa against Arya by planting Sansa's letter from season one in Arya's room because he sees Arya as too much of a wildcard. By the end of the season, Sansa sees through his scheming and has him killed.
Sam discovers that Jon is a Targaryen with Gilly's help, since there are records of Rhaegar's marriage being annulled and a marriage record with Lyanna. They were hidden and not found until now. He also finds a cure for Jorah's grayscale.
Cersei still rules in King's Landing and is pregnant. Euron tries to marry her or something. She's still with Jaime. Eventually, she meets with Jon and Daenerys. They sneak into the city and have a wight publicly killed and then rise again. Cersei says she'll help while Euron runs off back home after asking if the wights can swim. Jon and Daenerys get on their boat and leave and Cersei tells Jaime that she's not sending an army because she doesn't want to help her enemies and he decides to go North.

>people still fall for le can't breed bait

Just stop giving attention and (You)s to retards.

The best solution for you both is to make Jon's second son be Bran's heir and take the Stark name like they wanted to do with the Hornwoods in the book

It's really not bad though. You hear about stuff like this throughout history (minus the dragons and white walkers of course). Distant Kings fall in love with Queens in short periods of time. Alliances are built just as quickly as they break. Sometimes armies see past their differences to take out a common threat. So why wouldn't all of this stuff happen during a large scale civil war in a continent sized kingdom?

>I am a bastard too now, just like him.

Sansa has no idea how true that is.

Not only is she pretending to be a bastard, thanks to Robb's will, Jon is the heir and Sansa might as well be a bastard cause she can't inherit shit

checked and keked

Friendly reminder no one fucking cares about Stannis

Plebbit pls go

Cast him.

>same guys that bring Sansa are now the prisoners
>Sansa talking about herself in third person

Put it in the trash

All these set pics are homo as fuck, when do I get my based Night King pics

They film those inside with greenscreens you realize?

But the wall is real, and he attacks it this season

>the wall is real

Yeah no, the wall falling will be complete CGI, they aren't going to physcially blow up/tear down something.

This. I'm so happy you autistic Stanniscucks are eternally blown the fuck out. It's worth the show being complete shit now for us to be able to bathe in the salty river of your shitty tumblr tier fanbase's tears.

>LE MANNIS LE STANNIS IS LE BEST LE TRUE KING AND ISN'T DEAD!

Idiots.

The North remembers

lel they literally don't. Even his main fuckboy Davos has forgotten he existed. Your false king is dead, slain by a woman.

A fucking woman.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>Dany was one of the few characters actually allowed to have a colorful costume
>NO! EVERYONE MUST WEAR GREY AND BLACK AND BROWN!

my ass

Uh no brans vision of the night king was filmed in the quarry

Meryn Trant is dead, fag.

You're right

Long live king bran

EARTH TONES, PEOPLE!

some faggot, jon snow or something

>Meryn fucking Trant
>alive
Try again sweet summer child

>people are wearing thicker clothes because winter is here
>MY AUTISM CAN'T HANDLE THIS

>Winter clothes must be colorless
>I'm a fucking idiot who things dull tones are "realistic"

>The color of the clothing has anything to do with the fabric

You're the autistic one you retarded faggot fuck.

So now that jon is letting the northern kingdom get cucked out of their independence it's time for them to secede again under a new King who won't be so easily pussy whipped, one who will take over the night kings ice dragon and restore magic and the ancient faith that the north was founded on

Make the north great again

>restore magic with the Children extinct
>following a thrall of the Old Gods

NO GODS. NO BRAN. ONLY MAN

The reins of history back in the Hands of Man

Dany and his bitch, former king jon, can marry and take over the southern iron throne and hand the north back to its rightful place with the starks. Nobody really gives a shit about the south anyway

>Jon sits by the same weirwood tree Ned loved to contemplate things on
>Sansa sits beside Jon
>Sansa tells him that she must go to the Vale to sort some things out
>Sansa leaves and Jon is left washing his sword
>a faint voice from the wind passes Jon
>"Jon"
>Jon is confused but ignores it
>"Jon"
>He looks behind him and see the weirwood bleeding
>"Jon"
>He stands up and touches the weirwood face
>cut to Ned and Howland conversing at TOJ
>"Is he....?" asks Howland
>"Aye"
>"and if Robert finds out?"
>"He can't, I'll raise him as my own"
>"But what of your honor, Lord Stark"
>"I promised, Howland, I'll have him as my bastard, a Snow"
>scene shifts to Jon Snow burying Rickon in the crypts
>flash back to Ned Stark (Sean Bean) putting a feather at Lyanna's statue, telling her about Jon
>"He's just like his mother, strong, brave..stubborn just like you, Lya"
>Young Robb Stark and Jon Snow stumbles into the crypts and sees Ned talking to the statue
>Ned smiles and leaves with Robb and Jon behind
>Young Jon lingers for a few seconds, staring at Lyanna's statue illumninated by a single torch
>cut to the present
>we see Jon conflicted and confused than ever
>he wanders deeper to the crypts and stumbles upon Lyanna's statue
>Jon Snow kneels
>fade to black
>game of thrones theme starts playing

That's not how greensight works you faggot

im sure it was confirmed no ice dragon, which is only ever mentioned in on of the fattys other shit stories

Sad melly

>He still thinks wight viserion isn't confirmed

>not Sansa bringing word that Dany's landed and Cersei's taken the throne
>not Sansa coming to his bedchambers with word from Dany calling on the Lords of Westeros to answer her call and urging Jon not to ride South because of what happened the last time a Stark went there

You understand nothing of true pottery

May we yet have Starkbowl?

Is this the new version of jon vs bran as outlined in germs original pitch?

Disregard sasha in pic related.

>tfw they make Wyman out to be a coward
>give Frey pies to Arya
>give his speech to Lyanna

If Brienne seems to be arriving separately and later than Jon and Davos, what are the chances that she knows Jon's true parentage and was sent with that in mind to inform Jon?

Cause Bran and Arya are supposed to arrive after Jon leaves, Bran might tell them and with that being something important for Jon to know and that can tie Dany and Jon together more for an alliance, she might be sent South to tell him.

I know the leaks say he doesn't find out, but assume that part is inaccurate.

Somewhat related to this, I'm hoping we can see Summer again. Maybe Bran can still warg it and make it into ColdSummer.

I think that's what we're headed for.