30 reviews

>30 reviews
>only one negative
>97% percent

Currently the highest-rated comic book film of all time on RT. An academy award for the visuals is looking more realistic.

I, for one, am excited that the characters of the Doctor Strange world have made it to the mainstream. He is one of Marvel's best.

wow ur such a shill xD

I'm just a big fan of the world of Doctor Strange. The characters are great and I'm just glad that a film about them is being accepted.

I cant wait too. Im hoping they intentionally aren't showing much in promotional material and trailers.

The reviews indicate that there are a lot of great things that we haven't seen.

a new infinity stone HAS to be in this movie, right?

After credits scene is Thanos talking to that bald woman

It's in the Eye of Agamotto necklace that Strange has.

From people who saw the film:

After credit scene 1
>Thor arrives on earth and asks Doctor Strange for his help in finding Odin. Strange agrees but tells Thor that he and Loki are to leave earth and never return.

After credit scene 2
>Baron Mordo takes the powers away from someone and declares "There are too many sorcerers"

This is obviously setting him up to be the villain that he is in the comics so that means Dormmamu isn't far behind.

this is more surprising

Marvel does it again! Another average 'turn off your brain and have fun, bro' movie.

Based Scott Mendelson strikes again

>negative review
>still manages to bash DC

>the visuals are worth the price of admission

even the "bad" reviews are praising it

oscar confirmed

>7.2/10
>7.2/10
>7.2/10
>7.2/10
>7.2/10

Based mel Hacksaw Ridge is a 7.3

lol true

>Trippy

Don't the reviewers know other words?

la la land will win for visuals and editing
cap this

>Dormmamu

Fuck that shit.

I want full-blown Mephisto, played straight.

Wow another garbage villain. No surprise there because lets face it... no one gives a shit about conflict or tension in these paint by numbers movies, right?

Yup, all Marvel origin stories are a setup to a sequel where the boss villain turns out to be even less of a threat and more of a McGuffin than the original villain.

except Spider-Man 2, a non-Marvel movie

Sounds great